Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1316596 times)

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1515 on: June 18, 2009, 12:24:22 AM »

Keith, it's shocking and dismaying that you still support Jesse on his rant. And Dennis, I'd be happy to campaign along side you when the time comes.

I'm not supporting anyone.  I think calm, rational thoughts should be discussed.  People should be heard.  You were as unrational as Jesse on that thread.

How in the fuck can anyone be as irrational as Jesse?  Jesse is fucking deranged.  The guy is disturbed and needs professional help.   

Everything that I know about the guy is that he is prone to moments of extreme anger over triffle matters.  When you include the fact that he is fanatically sure he's right and the fact that he hasn't an ounce of common sense you have got someone who is dangerous to be around.  He is going to hurt someone eventually. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: June 18, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »

Shocking revelation in 3...2...1...

Quote from: AnarchoJesse http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg11227#msg11227
Frankly, I like being enraged.

^from the horse's mouth

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: June 18, 2009, 12:38:47 AM »

Keith, it's shocking and dismaying that you still support Jesse on his rant. And Dennis, I'd be happy to campaign along side you when the time comes.
You were as unrational as Jesse on that thread.
And please explain how I measure up to Jesse's violence talk... I hung out with him 3 nights in a row last p-fest and he was cool, then he moves to NH and progressively goes off the deep end. Thx btw, for comparing me to the jesse status, bucko.

BonerJoe

« Reply #1518 on: June 18, 2009, 12:40:31 AM »

HR Puff has always been an apologetic twat.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: June 18, 2009, 12:43:18 AM »

You seemed to be initially ok with what he was saying by lambasting me last night. I agree someone should be heard, but do you feel that keene people should be represented like that? I refuse to frequent places that endanger my health as a politico, why would I want to be drawn into trouble?

You were posting things which were not logical.  I called you out of them.

I don't know of anyone or place which is endangering your health.  However, if such a place exists, I'd suggest that you not go there.

You're apparently more of a man than I am to feel cozy over there, but then again you don't seem to get involved in politics. I was wrong about Keene in general, but I don't want to be around an unpredictable, violent loudmouth. U?

200 hours doing political stuff so far in 2009 doesn't count as being involved in politics?  What about working with 9 state rep campaigns last year?

Anyway, I feel fine.  I am in great shape, have a variety of weapons and lots of friends.  Jesse has never threatened me and I hardly even see him.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: June 18, 2009, 12:54:34 AM »

You seemed to be initially ok with what he was saying by lambasting me last night. I agree someone should be heard, but do you feel that keene people should be represented like that? I refuse to frequent places that endanger my health as a politico, why would I want to be drawn into trouble?

You were posting things which were not logical.  I called you out of them.

I don't know of anyone or place which is endangering your health.  However, if such a place exists, I'd suggest that you not go there.

You're apparently more of a man than I am to feel cozy over there, but then again you don't seem to get involved in politics. I was wrong about Keene in general, but I don't want to be around an unpredictable, violent loudmouth. U?

200 hours doing political stuff so far in 2009 doesn't count as being involved in politics?  What about working with 9 state rep campaigns last year?

Anyway, I feel fine.  I am in great shape, have a variety of weapons and lots of friends.  Jesse has never threatened me and I hardly even see him.
Yeah, I was outta line callin you a non-politico, I just don't know why you give him a pass yet target me. My account can't be that important at FK, but I won't rejoin with a nut like that running loose. You may know him better than I, but he creeps me out.  And, I don't trust him nor feel comfortable there. He is talking the biz against his fellow brethren there so why should I re-involve myself?

And. thx for bothering to respond to my pms.

I'm also looking forward to you saying how I rise to the occasion of Jesse's violence talk or am even comparable to it...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:57:50 AM by Rebel »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: June 18, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »

You may think calm and rational thoughts, but your buddy is on some other shit. Considering his voice is getting out, are you saying that you won't ostracize him? I did go overboard with my broad brush, but I didn't come here to hang out with tough guys via a prior thread. For you to sit there and hate on me, almost in the defense of jesse's language isn't very impressive.

I try to be nice to everyone.  I didn't hate on you.  What exactly did I say that you are upset about?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:01:56 AM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: June 18, 2009, 01:02:33 AM »

You were as unrational as Jesse on that thread.
This^
You may think calm and rational thoughts, but your buddy is on some other shit. Considering his voice is getting out, are you saying that you won't ostracize him? I did go overboard with my broad brush, but I didn't come here to hang out with tough guys via a prior thread. For you to sit there and hate on me, almost in the defense of jesse's language isn't very impressive.

I try to be nice to everyone.  I didn't mean to hate on you. What exactly did I say that you are upset about?
Look above

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: June 18, 2009, 01:08:45 AM »

Right, both of you made several statements which, IMHO, were not rational.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: June 18, 2009, 01:11:08 AM »

Right, both of you made several statements which, IMHO, were not rational.
Can you at least tell me who was less rational? How can violent talk win the race?

JJ

• Sui Generis
    • View Profile
    • Starfall Media
« Reply #1525 on: June 18, 2009, 05:59:31 AM »

Rebel I've met you a few times and you seem like a cool dude.  So why are you giving Jesse this power over you?  Allowing his actions and verbiage to directly influence and shape your future.  Add to that all the good things that are going on here and all the positive people and I'm left wondering how this one person can create such an impact.  Its 5 card stud and you're holding 4 kings, yet you fold because the fifth card is a deuce.

As a related tangent of sorts...

What a lot of individuals don't understand is that fearing and hating another person is giving power to that person.  You could be the happiest guy in a room until that person walks in and then your mood changes, your happiness dulled because of the negative thoughts that now stream through your head.  That person just altered you, because you gave them the power to do so.  Are there times when fear and hate could be justified? Certainly, one can justify anything they put their mind to.  Perhaps I am too much of an idealist but this is the principle I follow when conceptualizing other people: no fear, no hate.  I'm not saying I love all people because in actuality I love very few people.  What I am trying to say is that while I don't want to control someone else, their decisions or life, I don't want someone else to controlling mine either.

Peace

JJ
Now a FTL co-host on a new night!  Fridays!

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: June 18, 2009, 07:24:29 AM »

Jesse seems pretty crazy to me and I wouldn't want to be associated with him.  He seems to thrive on confrontation and violence or, at the very least, threats of violence.

BonerJoe

« Reply #1527 on: June 18, 2009, 07:45:00 AM »

Jesse seems pretty crazy to me and I wouldn't want to be associated with him.  He seems to thrive on confrontation and violence or, at the very least, threats of violence.

I think I'm going to go up to him at Porcfest and loom over him and stare him down. I'll bring some paper towels so he can wipe up his anal leakage.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #1528 on: June 18, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »

Rebel and HR&Stuff, you guys need to hang out over some beers a P-fest. You've both cool guys and both doing a lot of good liberty activism. No hateration in this dancerie.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: June 18, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

Jesse seems pretty crazy to me and I wouldn't want to be associated with him.  He seems to thrive on confrontation and violence or, at the very least, threats of violence.

I think I'm going to go up to him at Porcfest and loom over him and stare him down. I'll bring some paper towels so he can wipe up his anal leakage.

There aren't many people that would not leak at least somewhere with BJ looming over them. He is a big, big man.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:44:56 PM by FTL_Mark »
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.