Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321815 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1440 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21:15 AM »

Jesse has officially lost it at FK. http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.0. He just belittled the entire movement there and it will make for great press by the Sentinel. I regret giving him the benefit of the doubt, and I will be on guard at p-fest, in many ways. I have to protect my family that is coming and I can't let a madman go wild. Flat-out.

What?  This is the same Jesse we have always known.  He didn't lose anything.  He doesn't seem to be threatening anyone at this point, as long as they aren't running for office or something and inside a place that he rents and doesn't own.

If you cannot handle the heat of vocal anarchists, don't call yourself an anarchist (I don't think you are, anyway).  He if you afraid Jesse will freak out on you, don't be intoxicated near him, it isn't that hard.

By saying you are not coming to Keene because of a few words by one man, you are the one who appears to have lost it.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #1441 on: June 16, 2009, 01:32:09 AM »

Nutbags are bags full of nuts. Pics + DIVX at 11.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: June 16, 2009, 01:34:45 AM »

Jesse has officially lost it at FK. http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.0. He just belittled the entire movement there and it will make for great press by the Sentinel. I regret giving him the benefit of the doubt, and I will be on guard at p-fest, in many ways. I have to protect my family that is coming and I can't let a madman go wild. Flat-out.

What?  This is the same Jesse we have always known.  He didn't lose anything.  He doesn't seem to be threatening anyone at this point, as long as they aren't running for office or something and inside a place that he rents and doesn't own.

If you cannot handle the heat of vocal anarchists, don't call yourself an anarchist (I don't think you are, anyway).  He if you afraid Jesse will freak out on you, don't be intoxicated near him, it isn't that hard.

By saying you are not coming to Keene because of a few words by one man, you are the one who appears to have lost it.

I'll go ahead and protect myself with geography, thanks.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: June 16, 2009, 01:38:15 AM »

What?  This is the same Jesse we have always known.  He didn't lose anything.  He doesn't seem to be threatening anyone at this point, as long as they aren't running for office or something and inside a place that he rents and doesn't own.

If you cannot handle the heat of vocal anarchists, don't call yourself an anarchist (I don't think you are, anyway).  He if you afraid Jesse will freak out on you, don't be intoxicated near him, it isn't that hard.

Jesse never had it to begin with.   He doesn't have an ounce of common sense.  He has been known to completely lose his temper and go nuts and he thinks that every stupid thing he's done is morally right.  That makes that mother fucker dangerous.  
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: June 16, 2009, 01:42:02 AM »

Protect your family from what?  Does your family work for the government?  Do they plan on breaking in Jesse's apartment?  If they do, Jesse has the right to protect himself from your family.  Maybe tell your family not to break into Jesse's place?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 02:00:53 AM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #1445 on: June 16, 2009, 01:42:37 AM »

Protect your family from what?  Does you family work for the government?  Do they plan on breaking in Jesse's apartment?  If they do, Jesse has the right to protect himself from your family.  Because tell your family not to break into Jesse's place.

wat

BonerJoe

« Reply #1446 on: June 16, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »

Keith and Stuff was better when he drank.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: June 16, 2009, 01:45:24 AM »

Keith and Stuff was a lot more fun when he wasn't trying to defend a fucking psychopath. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #1448 on: June 16, 2009, 01:48:22 AM »

AnarchoJesse -

[youtube=640,480]LrllCZw8jiM[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #1449 on: June 16, 2009, 01:53:12 AM »

I love that movie.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: June 16, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »

Protect your family from what?  Does you family work for the government?  Do they plan on breaking in Jesse's apartment?  If they do, Jesse has the right to protect himself from your family.  Because tell your family not to break into Jesse's place.

wat

Sorry for the errors.  I edited the post.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: June 16, 2009, 02:12:14 AM »

What?  This is the same Jesse we have always known.  He didn't lose anything.  He doesn't seem to be threatening anyone at this point, as long as they aren't running for office or something and inside a place that he rents and doesn't own.

If you cannot handle the heat of vocal anarchists, don't call yourself an anarchist (I don't think you are, anyway).  He if you afraid Jesse will freak out on you, don't be intoxicated near him, it isn't that hard.

I really appreciate the fact that you side with kookoo-for-kokopuffs over me, point taken. And as far as me being intoxicated, we're not in mormonville, dude. Can I have some drinks and be unimpeded? Thx. I don't threaten people like your stated homeboy...even when I'm lit. Am I not capable to do severe damage if I wanted to? But, you know I wouldn't hurt a fly. If I wanted to be a gangster, I wouldn't need to move here, I could get into plenty of problems where I came from, chief. I've known plenty unsavory characters that you wouldn't want to know, but I'm trying to forget people like that and get to know people like you.

If you want to know, I could be the most unsavory person you'll ever meet. My name may go along way back in the hoodie. May, but I like you Keith more than most others, plz don't make me sorry for that. Luv ya.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 02:46:24 AM by Rebel »

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: June 16, 2009, 02:40:59 AM »

I've reflected and have stood up like a real man and have embraced freedom regardless of the mouthpiece involved. Can the man at stake do the same?

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: June 16, 2009, 03:02:13 AM »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: June 16, 2009, 03:39:54 AM »

Rebel and several others of you may be trolling on the FKF, http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg11012#msg11012

OK, Rebel either likes to troll or is a seriously drunk poster or maybe something else entirely :) , http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1104.msg11018#msg11018
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:04:22 AM by HR Puff and Stuff »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.