Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1293014 times)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1395 on: June 15, 2009, 02:29:48 AM »

Did I just stoop to blowjob's level?

only if you go in my tent
Can't, got pussy lined up.

Out tha door.
Poor baby. I'm gonna hook you up with Tammy, so chill.

Do I need to bring gear oil?
Likely, she'll let you know what toys/tools you should bring. She's so straight-edged that she might not even kiss on the 1st date. Good thing you're here the whole weekend... She's hot though.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:36:38 AM by Rebel »

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: June 15, 2009, 02:40:52 AM »

Luv you, Tammy. I couldn't resist. On a side note, I just ordered a horizontal over-the-shoulder black leather holster from Riley's in Hooksett. Should be here in 3 months plus they wanted a down payment today.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:01:11 AM by Rebel »

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: June 15, 2009, 02:57:41 AM »

If you like this thread, join the freestateproject.org to get involved.

BonerJoe

« Reply #1398 on: June 15, 2009, 03:01:07 AM »

The FSP does not endorse this.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: June 15, 2009, 03:02:05 AM »

The FSP does not endorse this.
I speak in official capacity for the FSP and they adore this thread. J/K

BonerJoe

« Reply #1400 on: June 15, 2009, 03:07:55 AM »

I don't believe you.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: June 15, 2009, 03:13:39 AM »

I don't believe you.
I've been authorized to speak on the behalf of Sorens. I sleep in the same bed that he and his wife did during the LF. I changed the sheets though. Very comfy. J/K
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:20:52 AM by Rebel »

BonerJoe

« Reply #1402 on: June 15, 2009, 03:22:04 AM »

Did he sneak off to a secret Skull and Bones meeting?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: June 15, 2009, 07:49:40 AM »

Did I just stoop to blowjob's level?

only if you go in my tent
Can't, got pussy lined up.

Out tha door.
Poor baby. I'm gonna hook you up with Tammy, so chill.

Sorry, dude, but you're SOL since I read your post about the cost of a 30pk of Coors here. Seriously.....a Coors 30pk??  :roll:

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: June 15, 2009, 10:00:19 AM »

I know this is an odd question but is there some sort of unfulfilled need for Mexican Restaurants in NH?  There seems to be two Mexican Restaurants now connected in someway with the FSP.   I was thinking about a Southern BBQ / country kitchen sort of restaurant.  I would naturally have to import Cheerwine, moonpies, grits, okra, cornmeal, and Aunt Bertie's Brewed Sweet Tea.  But the other items needed should be easy enough to obtain locally.  I suppose it would be dependent on the numbers of home sick southerns in the state wouldn't it.  It would also depend on the restrictions for decorating the exterior of the place. 

BonerJoe

« Reply #1405 on: June 15, 2009, 11:22:33 AM »

I know this is an odd question but is there some sort of unfulfilled need for Mexican Restaurants in NH?  There seems to be two Mexican Restaurants now connected in someway with the FSP.   I was thinking about a Southern BBQ / country kitchen sort of restaurant.  I would naturally have to import Cheerwine, moonpies, grits, okra, cornmeal, and Aunt Bertie's Brewed Sweet Tea.  But the other items needed should be easy enough to obtain locally.  I suppose it would be dependent on the numbers of home sick southerns in the state wouldn't it.  It would also depend on the restrictions for decorating the exterior of the place. 

There's no Mexican restaurants there because there's no market for them. I think I read that Ivy's restaurant had barely a customer a week.

In this economy, I would not invest in any kind of food establishment. Unless it's a cheap hot dog cart.

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: June 15, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »

I don't consider taking stolen funds back from the thief to be hypocritical.  If someone stole your car, would you just refuse to take it back?
Um, money isn't a car. You have no way to make sure that the money you get back is the same exact money you paid in. Furthermore, when the state sees its welfare rolls grow, it doesn't think "oh my! All those wiley taxpayers, getting the money back out of the system we stole from them!" It thinks, "hey, look at all those people who need our help! We better increase taxes so we can pay for all these needy people!" In other words, participating in welfare programs increases welfare programs.
In other words, I consider your justification an extremely lame defense of actions a libertarian---especially an anarchist!--would otherwise deplore.

No libertarian would believe that nonsense.  The State is just trying to help the poor unfortunates?  Who believes something that stupid?

The State's goal is to oppress and destroy.  End of story.  They will do that, regardless of if one individual or a million sign up for "welfare."

In any case, what resources would she need to avail herself of?  I expect she and Bill will probably get some relationship counseling.
Well, actually, I was referring to the aid to new mothers you mentioned. But if you think that she and Bill need counseling, I suppose they might be interested in that, as well.

I'm not aware of her having a need for those sorts of resources.  Her behavior has not been indicative of someone suffering from postpartum psychological problems.

But none of her posts are there at all. I know it's not because her account has been deleted. I deleted my account and all my posts are still there. The only way they could all go missing is if she herself deleted them. Why would she want to do that?

Actually, they could be gone if Kat decided to delete them.  Which she has been known to do.

Furthermore, Porcupine Kate (when relating to me the story of her and Bill's breakup) told me how Beth posted a thread on NHunderground detailing the breakup that was 100% approved by Kate and then Ivy went Kat and claimed that she, Kate and Bill wanted the thread removed, so Kat deleted it. In other words, she lied to have a thread deleted that would have otherwise been damaging to herself.

LMAO.  Don't make up stories about real people and real events.  You should learn from Natalie.  Folks who were actually there will show up and refute your claims.  For starters, there's no way Kat would believe Ivy on that, without checking with Kate.  Additionally, Kate spoke out against the nonsense that was going on in that thread.  Bill and Kate are both dear friends, and I was extensively involved in helping both of them through that time.  I know what Kate had to say about folks like Tammy, and their behavior.

Baselessly accusing someone of being a Fed is far more destructive to the credibility of a person than any accusations made by that person against others of "lying" or "misrepresenting" anything. MaineShark, you've got no legs to stand on, which is appropriate for a fish.

Who said anything about "baseless?"

Personally, other than Bill, Rob, Kevin, and Nick, I'm not aware of anyone she's had any sort of sexual contact with since moving to NH.  That's the list of men I'm aware of her hitting on, too.
I sincerely hope this was not a reference to me. Please clarify.

Yes, that is.  The details are on the Free Keene forum, but if you'd like them posted on more forums, here you go:

"If we're going to get things "on the record," Kevin, numerous individuals (myself included - I think there is even a video of it, somewhere) have witnessed you sticking your face in her chest at a party.  So it's really not hard to imagine that (presuming your claim is even true), she might have had cause to think you were interested.  I hope that helps you in your quest to make sure that "the record" is accurate."

I think when error when off to hike the AT, he had j'raxis doing the moderating. Error actually had to call from his hike to tell Joe to stop being an ass. I think it was after that when error walked away from nhteaparty. I might be wrong, someone else might know better.

Um, no.  The Tea Party belonged to myself and my wife.  Michael volunteered to administer it, then stole it.  He continued to operate it without interference from us, until the SSL certificate expired.  Since Bill had donated the certificate, and he didn't want to talk to Bill, he was unable to renew the certificate, and shut the site down rather than set up a new one.  Jeremy contacted us and asked us what was up, and we explained the situation.  He then offered to take over, in exchange for co-ownership.  Given that he has proven himself to be trustworthy, we agreed, and he has run it ever since.

And no, he didn't call me from the AT.  He had Beth contact me, asking me to call him, which I did, but he did not answer his phone or return my call, because he's a passive-aggressive child.

Joe

therealritasue

• Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
« Reply #1407 on: June 15, 2009, 11:28:03 AM »

There's no Mexican restaurants there because there's no market for them. I think I read that Ivy's restaurant had barely a customer a week.

In this economy, I would not invest in any kind of food establishment. Unless it's a cheap hot dog cart.

While you're right about not investing in a restaurant, I'm more inclined to think that she just sucked royally at running the place. It's pretty clear she's terrible at financial management. If there's a hole in the market for something like a Mexican restaurant, and someone who knows what the fuck they're doing is running it, they can do just fine.
Bubbe made a kishke, she made it big and fat, My Zaydeh took one look at it and said "I can't eat that!', Oh Bubbe, Bubbe, Bubbe, Oh Bubbe me oh myyyyyyyy..

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: June 15, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

There are a couple BBQ places in Manchester.  There are few Southern places.  Derry has a Cracker Barrel.

There are Mexican places all over NH but nothing like in the South.  Keene has two Mexican places.  NH has a lot more seafood and pizza places than most of the South.  There are also a ton of coffee shop type places with over 1/2 of them being DD.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #1409 on: June 15, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »

Nashua, Concord, and Manchester have several Mexican-style restaurants each.
I like Dos Hermanos in Concord.

Frankly, I think the restaurant business is a tough one to be in no matter where you live, especially in a recession when people are cutting out discretionary spending.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.