Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311228 times)

MaineShark

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1320 on: June 14, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »

I'm just going to ping in here with a reminder that Joe has yet to provide  any proof that Tammy
has been known to go on about how men just want her, and she turns them down.  I don't see it, but I'm not into bestiality, so that may be the problem.
. Maybe you're too busy accussing others of running around saying stuff without proof. I know how distracting that could be.

Go read her posts on various forums, if you care.  I don't care enough to bother.  Feel free to disbelieve me, if you like.  Since I'm not obsessive, I really don't care.

But actually, Rattydog...that's one of the problems I've noticed with you when you get all up in arms about Ivy. No posted proof. Obviously, conversations leave no proof (hence the phrase hearsay) but if you have any, it ought to be posted.

Except when she makes claims about things where there is proof.  Like where a home invasion was reported from, or whether rent was paid.  And the proof invariably contradicts her lies.

Then why doesn't Ivy avail herself of them? Since you admit there are plenty of private resources for mothers, why is she getting a free pass for having used welfare (and quite possibly, abused it)? You don't consider welfare use by libertarians a wee bit hypocritical?

I don't consider taking stolen funds back from the thief to be hypocritical.  If someone stole your car, would you just refuse to take it back?

In any case, what resources would she need to avail herself of?  I expect she and Bill will probably get some relationship counseling.

Well , she;s thought nothing of working WITH them....multiple times...and, somehow, that doesn't make any of these "down to ride" fed haters even a teensy bit uncomfortable...

When?  Surely, if that's the case, there are court documents to prove it, right?  Or did she make those disappear, because of the massive conspiracy by which she runs the court system?

with all the details that she posts about her trials and tribulations, she doesn't mention her battle with cancer. I would imagine there would have been at least a chip-in to pay for the treatments she was receiving....whatever treatments they were. But Joe knows, because he delivered payment for them....and Joe is the keeper of all things truthful.  :?

She has posted about having cervical cancer on the Underground, like you claimed.  I doubt the thread has disappeared - I've never seen Ivy delete a post, unlike your friend Natalie, who admits to deleting posts because she was getting called on her lies too often.

I'm sick of obsessing, spending so much time collecting evidence, talking to people around the state, reading through past journal entries of hers...

At least you've admitted that you've been obsessing.  Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.  If you can post such an admission on an Internet forum, surely you can go speak to a mental health professional in a caring environment, and make the same admission?  Then you can start getting the help that you need.

Joe

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1321 on: June 14, 2009, 11:45:54 AM »

Who's the piece in the blue dress?

ny2nh.

She said she was the black dress with the short hair. 

Behind her is a girl with long curly blond hair in a baby blue dress. 

I know...I fixed it before you replied! Check the edit, Mr.  :lol:

TY.

Note to self:  Buy bar.  

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: June 14, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »

Wow dude.

I've got my own opinions about the situation and Ivy, some of which I have stated, but this Ratty Dog/Ny2NH tag team is just to much.

You ladies know how ridiculous you sound right? Even if you're right about things, you clearly have a thing for gossiping, and are enjoying this a little to much for me to take anything you say seriously.

:lol:

It's like watching a bunch of high school girls pick on someone they don't like. Hilarious.
Julia

BonerJoe

« Reply #1323 on: June 14, 2009, 11:55:56 AM »

It's like watching a bunch of high school girls pick on someone they don't like. Hilarious.

I bet they brought out the margarita mix last night.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 14, 2009, 11:56:46 AM »

Just searching to see if the cancer posts were someplace else...and came across a funny thing that Joe was doing on nhteaparty a while back.....

There are two threads.....one started by I think Beth or Sharon in regards to someone tampering with their mail or something....
https://www.nhteaparty.org/index.php/topic,859.0.html

and the other titled "Fluoride settles?" which I can't seem to find now. This one says it was started by me....but I don;t recall starting that thread...

In both threads, Joe Brown, being the upstanding, truthful person that he is, was not only delting my posts, he was changing the content of my posts to say things other than what I had written. He also goes on at length about how I am a fed and what his proof is.

Content to follow....

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: June 14, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »

I was just commenting the other day how happy I am that we can continue high school forever through the internet. I'll never have to miss my troubled youth.

RattyDog

« Reply #1326 on: June 14, 2009, 12:05:06 PM »

You know soundwave...I wan't "that girl" in highschool and I'm not "that girl" now. I have never engaged in anything like this at any other time in my life. This human being is the only person to ever provoke this level/type of disgust in me....but, you're right. It is over the top, for the simple fact that nothing but negativity can come of the chit chat, etc...so, on that note. I'm out.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: June 14, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »

Title: Re: Its not my department!

ny2nh
Go away, Fed...

beth221
wait, posts are disappearing from the tea party?? I would expect that on the "other" forum..
I will be in touch with Error.

Kevin A. Roll
Joe has been removing Tammy's posts for months, and has publicly accused her of being a Federal agent. It's rather sad, since the entire thing appears to be a fantasy invented to defend Sharon. Joe, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Kevin A. Roll
Um, wow, and in fact he was in the process of doing it at the moment I typed that...

MaineShark
Quote from  Scowlin' Sara Jones
wait, posts are disappearing from the tea party?? I would expect that on the "other" forum..

No posts have been deleted, except by their own authors.
The text of Tammy's posts has been removed on several occasions because she insists on posting here after promising not to. This is a forum for discussion of liberty in NH, not for Fed provocateurs...
Quote from  Kevin A. Roll
Joe has been removing Tammy's posts for months, and has publicly accused her of being a Federal agent. It's rather sad, since the entire thing appears to be a fantasy invented to defend Sharon. Joe, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Barely over a month, actually. And no posts have been deleted, except by their own authors. If you don't see a message header, then there was never a post.
The evidence for Tammy being a Fed has nothing to do with Sharon. I was convinced she was a Fed long before I ever knew of the dispute between those two. Sufficient evidence to justify acting developed as a result of that, but that was, as stated, simply additional evidence that supported the original determination.
As I stated on the NHLA forum, my response has nothing whatsoever to do with defending Sharon. That Tammy chose to provide evidence of her career as a result of her interaction with Sharon was solely her choice, and my response would have been identical regardless of whether I liked, disliked, or was indifferent towards the individual that Tammy chose to act in response to.
Joe

beth221
i like tammy, i look forward to getting to know her more!

Kevin A. Roll
OK, then let's see the evidence. If there really is a Fed provocateur in our midst, then I fully support the exposure and ostracism of that person, just as in this other situation we are presently dealing with.
Otherwise, as I stated to you in private, I don't want to participate in another forum with a different Russell.

MaineShark
OK, then let's see the evidence. If there really is a Fed provocateur in our midst, then I fully support the exposure and ostracism of that person, just as in this other situation we are presently dealing with. Otherwise, as I stated to you in private, I don't want to participate in another forum with a different Russell.

Did I not share the evidence with you via email?
For that matter, there's no comparison to the Underground. Tammy voluntarily promised not to visit here. She has chosen to violate that promise. By all standards of conduct, she is not being censored; merely held to the agreement that she chose to make. If Rob had voluntarily stated that he would leave the Underground, and then went back, I would not accuse Kat&Russell of censoring him. The fact that they unilaterally made that choice led to the original creation of this forum.
I expect folks to adhere to the contracts they make. If someone promises not to post here and does so, anyway, then I will help that individual adhere to their promise.
Even the punk from Australia who was going on about how guns are evil was not banned - merely ridiculed. No one will be banned merely for posting unpopular ideas.
Joe

Kevin A. Roll
No, I have seen no evidence. I'm breathless with anticipation.

MaineShark
No, I have seen no evidence. I'm breathless with anticipation.

If you would like me to post the emails here, I think I can find them. I have a business phone call in a couple minutes, and several meetings this weekend, so it may not be immediate (or it may be, if the line is busy). But if you really don't recall the discussion, I expect I can post it here.
Tammy is not a priority. You are a friend, and assuaging your concerns is, but putting bread on the table has to take priority, so please bear with me if I can't find the emails and copy them here immediately...
Joe

beth221

I have spoken with Michael. He wants Joe to call him ASAP.

error
I'd like to see this evidence, too. Everything I have been able to ascertain leads me to believe the opposite.

ny2nh
Foolish Fed...

beth221
omg joe, have you lost your gourd?
I think i want to read her posts, and make a decision for myself, if she is what you are claiming.

MaineShark
omg joe, have you lost your gourd?
I think i want to read her posts, and make a decision for myself, if she is what you are claiming.

Um, how would reading her posts help with that? All she posted was how she never said what was in her post, and how I must be sneakily editing them ('cause the "edited by" at the bottom is so hard to see, apparently) and other inane drivel.
Let's see...
A- I have lots of experience dealing with Feds. Southern Maine has a rather high population, on account of the Bush family place in Kennebunkport. They stick out in a crowd.

B- Tammy always acts to create division, while attempting to ingratiate herself with the established groups. Can anyone think of an example of her behaving in a manner that was anything other than one of those two?

C- Tammy is supposed to be some print-shop owner, right? Anyone ever heard of her actually doing any business? Other than brokering purchases from other shops? I showed her my business card, which is a standard Vistaprint layout. Not only was she inordinately impressed with it (c'mon, this is Vistaprint suff - it's nothing fancy), but she thought the foil portions were metallic ink. I am very far from being an expert on printing, but even I can tell the difference between foil and metallic ink. I think many folks could manage that, and anyone who owns a print shop should have no trouble at all with that. It would be like if you asked me to look at your heating system, and I didn't know if it was a furnace or a boiler. So, obvious cover story.

D- Tammy demonstrates obvious homophobia and bigotry. How many libertarians do you know who are homophobes or bigots? How many Feds are?

E- Someone close to Rob has obviously been reporting about him to the Feds. Who has gone out of her way to ingratiate herself with Rob?

G- Libertarians always respect private property. Always. Tammy said she would not post here, and any libertarian would honor that, regardless of other issues. Private property is the basis of all libertarian thought. Anyone who does not respect private property automatically, without even having to think about it should be immediately suspect.

F- Do you really need me to continue? Feds are easy to spot.

Joe

beth221
Joeyou have hijacked my thread. please move it to another spot, and I would like tammy's posts on dog and or post office related things placed back.. I am interested in what she was saying.

MaineShark
you have hijacked my thread. please move it to another spot,...

Actually, you, Kevin, and Michael asked. But topic split, anyway.
...and I would like tammy's posts on dog and or post office related things placed back.. I am interested in what she was saying.

You can continue to want that. I don't archive Federal provocateurs' inane drivel.
There was nothing about "dog or post office related things" in her posts. It was only inane drivel...
She has promised not to post here, and I will hold her to that.
This is a forum for liberty-lovers in NH. It is not a forum for Fed provocateurs.
Joe

beth221
i remember seeing something very briefly she wrote relating to this topic. but, then it was replaced with go away fed.

error
I'm disturbed that someone is being accused on this forum of being some sort of agent provocateur and not being given an opportunity to respond to those accusations.
I also didn't want to start this forum just in order to see people's posts removed, by whatever means, simply because someone is suspicious of them.
If you're serious about keeping Tammy off this forum, Joe, quit screwing around with deleting Tammy's posts and just ban her outright. But I, for one, am going to reserve judgment until I hear the other side of the story.

ny2nh
Bye, Fed...
(not my post)

ny2nh
Michael -
I appreciate that you are reserving judgment on this. Joe seems to be the only one who believes that I am the Federal provocateur - yet refuses to provide whatever this "evidence" that he insists he sent to Kevin is.
I hope your trek is going far less eventful than this thread is.
Tammy

ny2nh
I figured it out.....
Joe is a Fed!
He must be. Would a libertarian intentionally squash someone's communications by deleting them or editing them?
Warning, Will Rogers, we have a Fed among us. Joe Brown.

error
All right, I've had just about enough of this bullshit. Joe, quit it NOW.

beth221
thanks Michael, happy trails.
Now, what were you saying Tammy about talk of a Manchester Dog park or something??

beth221
Ok, i see this has been split from my original post.. confused here. maybe label this one something else..

The Tardis
I don't know any of the people involved and have no opinions on the subject except for this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street)
Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4LEmrQ3sxs)
Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udFk0YnBNs8)
Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAGZHOqH74)
Regards,
SH

Friday
And to think, Tammy moved to the Free State before any of us libertarians showed up, just lying in wait so she could report back to los Federales about us. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thanks again for printing the raffle tickets, Tammy; they look great!

Friday
I am interested in what she was saying.

FYI, Tammy has been banned.

error
The ban on Tammy has been temporarily lifted by the rightful owner of this forum (that is, me) until such time as I can ascertain the truth. I have asked Joe to clarify his position re Tammy to me, but he has so far failed to respond with anything substantive.

error
I should also clarify that while I own the forum, Joe owns the domain name nhteaparty.org. It is therefore within the realm of possibility that he will decide to take his marbles and go home, as it were, since I find his behavior on my forum intolerable.
Should this happen, I will be in touch with one or two of you regarding contingency plans.

Kevin A. Roll
NH Bee Party?
NH Me Hearties?
NH Foolhardy?

beth221
lol, I am up for a name change. I dont want to worry about someone calling ME a fed, or editing MY posts. Anything could happen, right?
NHDramaFree

Lloyd
I was thinking about you Mike, when I heard about the Tornado that went thru Atlanta.

ny2nh
Quote from  error
I should also clarify that while I own the forum, Joe owns the domain name nhteaparty.org. It is therefore within the realm of possibility that he will decide to take his marbles and go home, as it were, since I find his behavior on my forum intolerable. Should this happen, I will be in touch with one or two of you regarding contingency plans.

Michael -
Thank you for the ban lift. I would also really like to know what exactly Joe believes proves that I am some sort of fed agent. It is truly laughable. He cannot come up with anything because there is nothing to come up with. It's as simple as that.
Hike safely.

Insurgent
Threads like this is why I haven't been posting anything in the last few months.
Personally, I think you're all FEDS-- from different agencies. This board has turned has turned in to a Fed-vs-FED board. This is what an episode of Jerry Springer would look like titled "NSA Agents Sleeping With FBI Agents--Whose Secrets Are Whose?"

beth221
HA!

Kevin A. Roll
[size=8 pt]Quote from  ny2nh
I would also really like to know what exactly Joe believes proves that I am some sort of fed agent. It is truly laughable.[/size]

It's on page 1 of this thread. It's 6 items that basically add up to "well, I have a hunch..."

ny2nh
Oh....THAT evidence. I see
How is it that I am "someone close to Rob"?

Cap'n Argus Bloodbeard
I once worked for the federal government through a contracting agency.
I've since quit working for the federal government through a contracting agency.
This ex-fed-once-removed has also already moved forward with countercountermeasures from the non-fed Joe Brown. You'll all see the new domain name that is also pointing to this site when I get my vanity liberty plate.
Mums the word to all ye' stinkin scallywags that're too close for my own good and already heard me whispering the secret name of my new fair vessel!

Lloyd
As long as we are being honest here, I have to admit to being a 'fed' employee from March of 1968 until July of 1971. To my credit, I quit early on and went home. They came and took me back. I went home again and they came and got me. I kept submitting my resignation (from their jail), but, it was ignored. Finally, after 40 months of trying, 11 of them in jail and twice that 'on the run', they finally accepted my resignation.

beth221
Uhh, what do you do when there is a fed-twice removed sleeping in your bed?
I think my roomy is one too!

ancapagency
Uhh, what do you do when there is a fed-twice removed sleeping in your bed?
I think my roomy is one too!

Stay awake and keep your eye on them shifty bastards! Take every opportunity to steal the covers from the one in your bed. See if you can, er, "snuggle up to him" for information--known in the trade as a "honey pot" operation. :)

shyfrog

(http://www.shyfrog.net/images/exfed.gif)

ny2nh
Well - know if all of you are either feds or ex-feds, how is it that Joe says I stick out so much??? And here I was thinking I was something special. ;)
Nice graphic Lou!

Kevin A. Roll
I have my suspicions that Nadia is a Fed. Consider the evidence:
1. I once saw a police dog, so I have lots of experience at spotting them in a crowd.
2. Nadia tries to divide other dogs and get all of the attention herself.
3. Nadia is an absolute failure at running any kind of business.
4. Nadia does not respect property rights and takes food from others.
5. She wears a radio receiver around her neck... perhaps to receive instructions from
Quantico?
What should I do???

beth221
You know, come to think of it, Daisy has a RFID, I wonder if her chip is sharing information with Nadia's collar.

Rocketman
1. I once saw a police dog, so I have lots of experience at spotting them in a crowd.
5. She wears a radio receiver around her neck... perhaps to receive instructions from Quantico?
What should I do???

Nadia a fed, Delia a Democrat, not sure which is worse... :P
If Joe wants to really do his homework, why doesn't he ask one of the free staters who has worked in her print shop? They must have been feds, too, brought in to sustain the "print shop" lie! Let's test them all for knowledge about printing methods!
And geez, when did Tammy ever ingratiate herself to Rob?!?! My recollection is that her attitude towards Rob has always been the exact opposite.
Way to take charge, Error! I might actually stop by this forum periodically, if it's going to be properly administered!

ny2nh
Quote from  Rocketman
Nadia a fed, Delia a Democrat, not sure which is worse... :P
If Joe wants to really do his homework, why doesn't he ask one of the free staters who has worked in her print shop? They must have been feds, too, brought in to sustain the "print shop" lie! Let's test them all for knowledge about printing methods!
And geez, when did Tammy ever ingratiate herself to Rob?!?! My recollection is that her attitude towards Rob has always been the exact opposite.
Way to take charge, Error! I might actually stop by this forum periodically, if it's going to be properly administered!
Thanks Rocketman!
Yes, I employed another fed - a gay one at that!!! - to promote the facade. Of course, I'm not sure that the person in question could tell you much about actual printing! For that matter, I have done work for a bunch of free staters - yourself included....and the LPNH....but, that was also just part of the facade. : )
See some of you tonite...I'll be the undercover agent just posing as a girl in need of a beer. : )

Joy
5. She wears a radio receiver around her neck... perhaps to receive instructions from Quantico?
What should I do???
:o Why didn't I think of this?! It explains so much. I don't think my Petee-dog is a Fed, but I would bet that he is being used by the REAL Fed in my household... Emmy the cat!

ny2nh
You know, I was going to post my suspicions about my cats, too. Smoky just randomly showed up a year or so ago....just showed up and ingratiated herself into my life. And, like Kevin mentioned with his dog, she doesn't seem to have any business skills either.

Lloyd
The collar with the microphone and satellite dish, he came with, didn't make you curious?

beth221
the breeder told me it was a free gift with purchase.
my bad!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:00:07 AM by ny2nh »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1328 on: June 14, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »

Wow dude.

I've got my own opinions about the situation and Ivy, some of which I have stated, but this Ratty Dog/Ny2NH tag team is just to much.

You ladies know how ridiculous you sound right? Even if you're right about things, you clearly have a thing for gossiping, and are enjoying this a little to much for me to take anything you say seriously.

:lol:

This is just the 411 that gets traded p2p, with sources cited.  

At least online they can point to their references, whereas in person it would be all mouth.  This provides a higher degree of accuracy, in a way, because their words are hanging out there with their name tagged to it.  They own it.  In person they can stack the bullshit deeper, arrange the 'facts', and say "I never said that".  

This can provide a higher level of personal responsibility, on both parties; the subject and the reporter.  

If people know a social faux pas will be churned in these forums, maybe they will be more careful of the things they do.  This can be extremely beneficial in such a small and intimate community.  

Not surprisingly, there are topic lines that vary in controversy and are more gender specific, such as the rabble over AJ's irresponsible gun-toting, which many of the hens may read but wave off with a piffle, but still make a mental note as it indicates a social danger.  In any case, it still illuminates an overwhelming majority who disapproves of those behaviors, whatever they may be.  

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: June 14, 2009, 02:27:44 PM »

Go read her posts on various forums, if you care.  I don't care enough to bother.  Feel free to disbelieve me, if you like.  Since I'm not obsessive, I really don't care.
I have, which is why I'm puzzeled. I don't recall a single instance where she's done that. Nice, though, that you can get away with posting unfounded allegations about other people. It's not hypocrisy when MaineShark does it!

I don't consider taking stolen funds back from the thief to be hypocritical.  If someone stole your car, would you just refuse to take it back?

Um, money isn't a car. You have no way to make sure that the money you get back is the same exact money you paid in. Furthermore, when the state sees its welfare rolls grow, it doesn't think "oh my! All those wiley taxpayers, getting the money back out of the system we stole from them!" It thinks, "hey, look at all those people who need our help! We better increase taxes so we can pay for all these needy people!" In other words, participating in welfare programs increases welfare programs.
In other words, I consider your justification an extremely lame defense of actions a libertarian---especially an anarchist!--would otherwise deplore.

In any case, what resources would she need to avail herself of?  I expect she and Bill will probably get some relationship counseling.
Well, actually, I was referring to the aid to new mothers you mentioned. But if you think that she and Bill need counseling, I suppose they might be interested in that, as well. 

She has posted about having cervical cancer on the Underground, like you claimed.  I doubt the thread has disappeared - I've never seen Ivy delete a post, unlike your friend Natalie, who admits to deleting posts because she was getting called on her lies too often.
Actually, that's the weird thing: all of Ivy's posts are gone from NHunderground. ALL of them.  Take this thread, for example. On page 3, you can see where she's been quoted:

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on August 16, 2007, 07:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dan on August 06, 2007, 09:05 PM NHFT
To paraphrase:  She's had it, and now sees herself a little stuck without it.  She'll adapt and overcome.  In fact maybe now she'll start climbing that ladder.  It was one of the things holding her back in RI.
...and guys, she's single.
and:  HEYYYYYYYYY and I thought Beth was bad trying to set me up all the time... you brat!  Grin

At least Beth puts a little thought into it!

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on August 16, 2007, 07:28 AM NHFT
Just as an update, I got a letter today saying the CCA will be ending "For reasons which you will be notified of later." as of August 25th.... ironically, the 25th is my move date, and I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home!!

But none of her posts are there at all. I know it's not because her account has been deleted. I deleted my account and all my posts are still there. The only way they could all go missing is if she herself deleted them. Why would she want to do that?
Furthermore, Porcupine Kate (when relating to me the story of her and Bill's breakup) told me how Beth posted a thread on NHunderground detailing the breakup that was 100% approved by Kate and then Ivy went Kat and claimed that she, Kate and Bill wanted the thread removed, so Kat deleted it. In other words, she lied to have a thread deleted that would have otherwise been damaging to herself.

See but that's the problem...I don't feel comfortable railroading people who have already been run through the ringer by this woman, for the sake of making myself look better. If somebody asks me no to say their names, either due to an ongoing court case/investigation, because they are afraid for retaliation or because they are embarassed to have their name come up in the same sentence as hers.
And that, dear readers is the problem. Decent people are discrete. Decent people do not want every lurid detail of their relationships posted online. The problem with this is that people like Ivy rely on decent people's discretion in order to get away with the things they get away with. Unfortunately, I think it is necessary that all evidence regarding Ivy's character be aired out in the open, regardless of how it affects those who were either dumb, ignorant or unfortunate enough to be involved with her. Their names might be besmirched in the shortrun (especially those who found themselves involved with her through no choice of their own), but it is necessary.
I think RattyDog and ny2nh need to ask permission of those involved to post the evidence they have, in public, where it can be dealt with.

Additionally, I think Coconut needs to come out with his story. I know he doesn't want to and that he was already embarrassed by Ivy's highly detailed but "skewed at best" account, but otherwise the evidence we have is from Bill and Ivy and they tend to put the blame squarely on him.

Not surprisingly, there are topic lines that vary in controversy and are more gender specific, such as the rabble over AJ's irresponsible gun-toting, which many of the hens may read but wave off with a piffle, but still make a mental note as it indicates a social danger.  In any case, it still illuminates an overwhelming majority who disapproves of those behaviors, whatever they may be. 
Actually, I was ignorant of that entire episode until I read through this thread last week. What an idiot. My only consolation is that people who are stupid with guns tend not to be long for this world.

On a side note, since this is the Free State Drama thread, I've been wondering why administration of NHteaparty switched from Error to J'raxis. Does anyone know why?

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: June 14, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »

I bet ivy works for the feds.

Ivy will work for anyone so long as she can do it on her back. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #1331 on: June 14, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

I bet ivy works for the feds.

Ivy will work for anyone so long as she can do it on her back. 
:twisted:
Don't be that guy.

blackie

« Reply #1332 on: June 14, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »

all of Ivy's posts are gone from NHunderground. ALL of them. 

But none of her posts are there at all. I know it's not because her account has been deleted. I deleted my account and all my posts are still there. The only way they could all go missing is if she herself deleted them. Why would she want to do that?

They banned me, and then deleted all my posts. So I assume they also deleted all of Ivy's post too.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: June 14, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »

Additionally, I think Coconut needs to come out with his story. I know he doesn't want to and that he was already embarrassed by Ivy's highly detailed but "skewed at best" account, but otherwise the evidence we have is from Bill and Ivy and they tend to put the blame squarely on him.

Mostly everyone is already "on my side" so to speak.

I don't care if Bill thinks I pushed the issue with her. I don't need to sway his opinion or Ivy's. And hardly anyone else seems to blame me or care. If it makes him feel better about staying with Ivy, that's probably best for everyone. I guess could be swayed, but as of now I don't see a legitimate reason to share personal details.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: June 14, 2009, 04:18:54 PM »

After having sex with Ivy, Coconut started crying,

"Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" Ivy asked

"No I hate myself now" Coconut replied. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 32 queries.