Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1321852 times)

RattyDog

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1215 on: June 13, 2009, 04:40:48 PM »

Eventually she moves to NH, gets an apartment, picks up Rob ad a roomie to watch Peter and Caroline
Actually, she and Rob got together before she moved to NH. She moved unofficially the weekend before she officially moved and stayed at Porc Central with Rob sleeping in her room. Maybe they just shared a bed and it was perfectly innocent. The only thing I know is that the first person I saw in the morning was Rob and the second was Ivy. So later on when their relationship imploded because Ivy wanted to bring another man into her apartment (EJ) as a "roommate" and claimed that she and Rob were just roommates, I couldn't help but think bullshit.

They were together.

She ROYALLY fucked Rob over....she used him for sex/entertainment/childcare and because she was bored and when she got sick of him, she totally and compltely tried to destroy his life....she cooperated with hte Feds against him for LIES, got all his guns taken away, made him go to court, turned almost an entire community away from him and at one point, he was even "on the lamb".....price of "doing business" with Ivy. Whatever many of you may think about Rob...the truth about him, is he is a nice man who says strange things. Pretty much. Yeah, sometimes he's weird, but we all have the same level of weirdness, just most of us keep it inside. He didn't deserve what she did to him....he has always operated in real life with a sense of honor and done right by people....she sucks for what she did to him.

"Don't make fun of her, she's PREGNANT!" - yeah, well, you know what? So am I....so I guess, you know, if we're all going on what Bill says....let's just call my venom "Overcome wtih pregnancy hormones"  :lol:

You know what I find ridiculous about her expecting another child?? The fact that she told me, CLEARLY, PLAINLY, that "If I could go back, I never would have had kids" - that's right. Mother of the year, admitted that she hates the responsibility of the ones she's got....now, that was at least a couple of years ago now...but judging by the fact that one of her kids has been taken from her and poor Peter's been sleeping in the basement of her mothers failed tex-mex dive, not much has changed.

I would imagine...that her pregnancy has much more to do with keeping/pleasing/conning Bill, than with wanting another baby. Though, with the way her mind works...there's no telling what it's really all about. And I don't feel a lick of shame, at saying such horrendous things....this woman has intentially and without an ounce of remorse, moved from victim to victim....small cons, larger ones...cons of the heart....whatever she wants and sometimes just because she's bored. Young people, old people, men and women alike. THe woman sucks, hard....and never for free, though she'd have you think it's out of the kindness of her cold, shriveled heart....you never really know what you're trading with her...until she's gone and something's missing.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 13, 2009, 04:40:57 PM »

Wait....so, now I'm going to Tammys house and using her computer to post things about Ivy?

Thanks very much, but I can spear the bitch just fine from where I'm sitting. Joe, get a life.

If you come and use my computer while I'm not home, the least you could do is do some cleaning while you are here! Gosh.

RattyDog

« Reply #1217 on: June 13, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »

Wait....so, now I'm going to Tammys house and using her computer to post things about Ivy?

Thanks very much, but I can spear the bitch just fine from where I'm sitting. Joe, get a life.

If you come and use my computer while I'm not home, the least you could do is do some cleaning while you are here! Gosh.

Oh man...Joe is sooooo special

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 13, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »

Shit. You're right. The FSP has failed. That's it, I'm leaving Concord.
Right behind ya. Going back to lovely Michigan...

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 13, 2009, 04:51:51 PM »

Joe is great....  Whenever you need someone to stand around and say "De Plane Boss De Plane"  He's your man. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 13, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »

And, Coconut, unless you sought out Ivy knowing she was in a monogamous relationship, I can't see how you are at fault.

Not that I feel the need to respond further, but cuz I'm bored:

She asked me out first. I knew she was married; I did not know he wasn't okay with her side antics elsewhere.

...knowing her, I just couldn't buy that she just kept pushing you away and telling you no.

She didn't.

If you caught her off guard once and did something and she said no...

If she was caught off guard by my first kiss on her cheek, her response was still to kiss me back on the shoulder.

It's really that easy - avoid the person who supposedly continues to hit on you.

She knew how far we went one day, and asked me out again the next week.

... Oh well. I've given too many specifics already.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #1221 on: June 13, 2009, 04:56:42 PM »

Hormones - Mistaken for Whore Moans since 2009.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #1222 on: June 13, 2009, 04:59:31 PM »

Hormones - Mistaken for Whore Moans since 2009.

BUT JUDGE SHE WANTED TO BE RAPED

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 13, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »

And, Coconut, unless you sought out Ivy knowing she was in a monogamous relationship, I can't see how you are at fault.

Not that I feel the need to respond further, but cuz I'm bored:

She asked me out first. I knew she was married; I did not know he wasn't okay with her side antics elsewhere.

...knowing her, I just couldn't buy that she just kept pushing you away and telling you no.

She didn't.

If you caught her off guard once and did something and she said no...

If she was caught off guard by my first kiss on her cheek, her response was still to kiss me back on the shoulder.

It's really that easy - avoid the person who supposedly continues to hit on you.

She knew how far we went one day, and asked me out again the next week.

... Oh well. I've given too many specifics already.

Please don't.  I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about it.  

RattyDog

« Reply #1224 on: June 13, 2009, 05:04:38 PM »

Joe is great....  Whenever you need someone to stand around and say "De Plane Boss De Plane"  He's your man. 

*giggle*

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: June 13, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

Ivy is so ugly, When she visited New York City and went to the top of the Empire State building, planes started to attack her.

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #1226 on: June 13, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »

Ivy is so ugly, When she visited New York City and went to the top of the Empire State building, planes started to attack her.
:lol:
Don't be that guy.

MaineShark

• View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: June 13, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »

1. I've never posted on freekeene.....and why Joe thinks Natalie and I are using the same computer I'm not sure. That would mean we have the same IP address....and I'd bet money he couldn't find both Natalie and me ever having the same IP address.....here or anywhere for that matter. But - it is Joe Brown...and he has "proof" that I'm a fed, too.

As posted there, just demonstrating your hypocrisy.  Mmm... hypocrisy...

2. I don't recall this party or video that Joe refers to. I think I might have remembered that.....'cause it would have made me go eeeewwww. But - it is Joe Brown....and he has "proof" that I'm a fed, too.

That was the jello-wrestling party.  You weren't there.  Your good friend Beth was.  I'm sure she can fill you in.

And, assuming you are who I think you are... if we ever need someone to leer at first-time shooters (instead of helping to work the range like you were supposed to) just because they happened to be young and female, we know exactly who to ask.  Seriously, you need to work on that - there were several complaints about it.

Joe

BonerJoe

« Reply #1228 on: June 13, 2009, 05:12:57 PM »

LOL FREESTATER FIGHT

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: June 13, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

Title: Re: The last straw
Post by: MaineShark on June 13, 2009, 01:31:40 PM
I find it amusing that Natalie and Tammy have posted on occasion to accuse Ivy of inventing "conspiracies against her" on other occasions, then they both conspired to come here and attack her (to the extent of using the same computer).

Whether or not Ivy ever actually made that claim, they just went ahead of proved it, anyway!

When I re-read this (as he replied to his own thread over there)......I'm not even sure I know what he means.

Natalie and I have accused Ivy of inventing conspiracies? Huh? I've accused Ivy of a lot of things....but not of inventing conspiracies.....not that I can think of anyway.

Maybe it's just Joe twisting his own words into something else....since he enjoys twisting everyone else's words so much.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.