Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311412 times)

fatcat

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #960 on: June 09, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »

Maybe if it involves body bags.

BonerJoe

« Reply #961 on: June 09, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »

FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING PRODUCTIVE THINGS

blackie

« Reply #962 on: June 09, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »

Maybe Bill wasn't arrested. It sounds like the grandparents got the kid, with the help of the police.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 09, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »

And Bill is going to try and intervene? Good luck with that. The best thing for that kid is to be away from all this crap....

NHArticleTen

« Reply #964 on: June 09, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »

And Bill is going to try and intervene? Good luck with that. The best thing for that kid is to be away from all this crap....

what if grandpa's a pedophile fudge-packer...

what then Tamster...

I didn't know you knew grandma and grandpa Ivy so well as to speak on their behalf...

hmmm....

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #965 on: June 09, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »

what then Tamster...

I didn't know you knew grandma and grandpa Ivy so well as to speak on their behalf...

hmmm....

Apparently you know them well enough to think that they're kiddie fuckers, huh?

Goes both ways.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 09, 2009, 05:50:08 PM »

what then Tamster...

hmmm....

Then why has Ivy left him there before? If he's some evil dude, I'm sure Ivy would have written about it online - she writes about everything else online. And if he's some evil dude, then why ever leave Peter there? Seriously.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #967 on: June 09, 2009, 05:55:53 PM »

what then Tamster...

hmmm....

Then why has Ivy left him there before? If he's some evil dude, I'm sure Ivy would have written about it online - she writes about everything else online. And if he's some evil dude, then why ever leave Peter there? Seriously.

what if she "just" found out?

I don't propose to "know" one way or the other...

I'm just asking how you PERSONALLY know them well enough to vouch for them PERSONALLY...

and if you're not willing to do that...then HOW can you state that anyone would be better off one place...than another...

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 09, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

I'm just asking how you PERSONALLY know them well enough to vouch for them PERSONALLY...

and if you're not willing to do that...then HOW can you state that anyone would be better off one place...than another...

Based on what I do know and what I'll have to guess on - I still think Peter is better off in RI with his grandparents. He doesn't need to be part of this train wreck. Seriously.

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #969 on: June 09, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »

what then Tamster...

hmmm....

Don't be that guy.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 09, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »

I knew I was being played from day 1.

My desire for attention was stronger than my logical mind.

Ivy's asked that I never talk to her again. So be it.

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 09, 2009, 08:28:36 PM »

Wow, she played you and then asked you not to talk to her again? If that went down as I'm picturing it in my head, she just went down several notches in my book, not that she was very high to begin with. I tend to have pretty good character judgment skills and I have always gotten a very bad "vibe" so to speak from her. I know a manipulator when I see one. That said, I would never say anything to you about such matters, because those are lessons I think you just have to learn yourself.

I can not believe that Bill has the audacity to pretend like he didn't know this was coming, or that Ivy wasn't the instigator in this situation.

Nick, I think you are awesome, and Ivy is way way way too trashy and low for you. If I wasn't taken, I'd hit it. Seriously!  8)

Julia

BonerJoe

« Reply #972 on: June 09, 2009, 09:04:46 PM »

If I wasn't taken, I'd hit it. Seriously!  8)

HEY IM SINGLE

blackie

« Reply #973 on: June 09, 2009, 09:06:55 PM »

Bill and Ivy make a good couple.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #974 on: June 09, 2009, 09:23:32 PM »

Love how you keep editing your posts to soften them after I've responded, Fatcat.

I edit the majority of my posts after the fact when I think of more shit to say, its not some conspiracy to make you look like an asshole.

I stand by my point that the kind of common ideas of leopard can't change its spots, once a [blank] always a [blank], are ostensibly illustrative, but fundamentally unhelpful and empty.

I can see that it looks like I'm misrepresenting your point, what you said was more complex and subtle than how i responded, but my intention was to rail against the common sense idea that people don't really change and that a few actions can be used to define an entire person.

I'm not just talking about cheating here, the same kind of belief is common place around criminals, liars, and pretty much any kind of infraction.

I certainly don't write in a way that is endearing to friendly banter, but I don't see why you have to get so hostile with all the name calling shit, although your generally level headed so I guess I'm probably being more of an asshole than I'm aware of.

The people who have behaviors (whatever they may be) and suddenly turn a 180* are the exception to the rule.  Most people do what they do and keep on doin' it.  The ones who change are usually impacted by some kind of life-changing event that completely alters their perceptions - like a born-again, with or without the god part. 
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.