Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306571 times)

NHArticleTen

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #915 on: June 09, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »

What I think is funny is that the skankholio gets a pass.

She's damned good to be able to pull that off.

So, I think what we have here is what they used to call "The Classic"

Man cheats on wife with Woman X.

Man leaves wife for Woman X, a person that he KNOWS will involve herself in cheating.

Woman X cheats on man, but defends herself with "But I'M PREGNANT!"

Man is surprised, upset, and angry, BUT DOESN'T BLAME Woman X, or HIMSELF, for that matter, for being a sucker who probably gave up something better with someone better for what he has now by being a cheater himself.

LOL hormones. LOL delicate condition. LOL free will disappears under certain circumstances.

Protip- Cheaters fucking cheat, and you aren't the special one who can "change" them.

If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you.

sanity speaks...

chime...

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #916 on: June 09, 2009, 11:30:25 AM »

Once a cheater always a cheater?

You reading this shit off the philosophy school of beer mats or something?

You obviously didn't read the whole post.

What I said was - DON'T ACT ALL OFFENDED AND SURPRISED WHEN THE PERSON WHO CHEATS WITH YOU CHEATS ON YOU.

And yes, most cheaters are repeat fucking offenders, so go fuck yourself. 
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

fatcat

« Reply #917 on: June 09, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »

What I said was - DON'T ACT ALL OFFENDED AND SURPRISED WHEN THE PERSON WHO CHEATS WITH YOU CHEATS ON YOU.

"If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you."

sounds pretty definitive to me. assuming they'll is short for they will.

blackie

« Reply #918 on: June 09, 2009, 11:32:56 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.msg10327#msg10327

Ian:
I understand it is easy to be angry at Nick (instead of Ivy or yourself), but let's look at the situation:

I hear that Nick believed her to be a polygamist.  If it's true that he was told this, he wouldn't have been aware he was violating an unspoken agreement.

Ivy is known for being very interested in multiple partners.  There are many an activist who have reported her coming on to them, and this includes prior to her pregnancy.  (As an aside, you probably didn't know she sent a perfume-laced letter to Sam in jail.  Things that make you go, hmm...)

Ivy is a grown woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it.  Nick is a young man with precious little experience in matters like these.  From my limited understanding of the situation, it sounds to me like Ivy was the instigator and that she told Nick what he needed to hear to feel a little less guilty about what happened between them.  She is as responsible for what happened- it's not fair of you to place the weight all on Nick's shoulders.

Did you believe her days of multiple partners were over and that you were her final conquest, Bill?  If so, you need only be angry at yourself for believing that.

Of course, I recommend moving past the anger and into forgiveness.  Start by forgiving yourself for lashing out and for believing a leopard will change its spots.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 09, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »

"If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you."

sounds pretty definitive to me.

Jesus fucking Christ. Read the whole goddamned post, dipshit. You are context dropping.

fatcat

« Reply #920 on: June 09, 2009, 11:38:34 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.msg10292#msg10292

If I may put in my 2 cents on this nonsense.  This is exactly what someone would do who didn't like or agree with your group.  They cast doubt and suspicion and it can eventually turn everyone against everyone else.  Thats how Governments who are power hungry and don't want to let go of that power work.  It's a simple method and they have to do little to no work to win.  They pit everyone against everyone else and things get destroyed from the inside out.  Just ignore any banter that people would say to cast suspicion on a nameless/faceless person.  Cause the suspicion gets cast on your friends and neighbors.  Rise up and say, you know what, I'm not going to indulge in this nonsense and then sit here and wonder who among us is a spy/snitch/mole/informant/rat or whatever.  Move on and ignore this guy.  He obviosly wants to tear this group down in the most known and easiest and effective way.

:lol:

Freestaters....

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 09, 2009, 11:39:00 AM »

Love how you keep editing your posts to soften them after I've responded, Fatcat.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 09, 2009, 11:40:18 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.msg10292#msg10292

If I may put in my 2 cents on this nonsense.  This is exactly what someone would do who didn't like or agree with your group.  They cast doubt and suspicion and it can eventually turn everyone against everyone else.  Thats how Governments who are power hungry and don't want to let go of that power work.  It's a simple method and they have to do little to no work to win.  They pit everyone against everyone else and things get destroyed from the inside out.  Just ignore any banter that people would say to cast suspicion on a nameless/faceless person.  Cause the suspicion gets cast on your friends and neighbors.  Rise up and say, you know what, I'm not going to indulge in this nonsense and then sit here and wonder who among us is a spy/snitch/mole/informant/rat or whatever.  Move on and ignore this guy.  He obviosly wants to tear this group down in the most known and easiest and effective way.

:lol:

Freestaters....

Vagina Provocateur'd

blackie

« Reply #923 on: June 09, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=818.0
Ivy back in April:
So, I've been getting phone calls and emails asking about Lumpy's somewhat cryptic message here.  And today I got the official notice in the mail, so I figured I could mention it at this point.  Unless some miracle happens we are going to have to close the restaurant.  And there's more.

I've been kinda vague about our financial situation here up til now, but let me explain a bit:
When the opportunity to open up this restaurant came up, we were a bit skeptical but hopeful that we could make it work.  We had no money to our name, but I had one person who believed in my coking abilities who was willing to invest the first month's rent, and Bill had a credit card with a high limit.  Initially Bill decided to fund this project all on credit to the tune of approximately $17,000K.

We opened on September 12th - the tail end of the busy season.  I've mentioned to people lately that "we get about 4 customers a week" - it's been that way since November.  In fact, we made more money in the last two weeks of September, than any other month at all.  In fact, those two weeks in September were nearly double the next-highest month's income.

As months passed, and we had no customers, Bill decided to dig into his nest egg.  His mother had put aside $20K for him to use as a down-payment on a home.

We used it all.

So, huge debt, then drained nest-egg, next step was to stop paying certain invoices that maybe weren't necessary.  So first the DirectTV was shut off, then they came and took the dumpster away.

Then we progressively got behind in necessary utilities.  Once a necessary utility gets shut off, we will be forced to close our doors with not a penny to our name and no way of earning any of it back.

I've mentioned recently the electric would "probably" be shut of in the next couple weeks?  Yeah.  I got the disconnect notice today.

Date of Disconnect: April 28th.

my birthday no less....

Cry

On top of that, the place we stay at in Grafton is not our property, and the end of our contract is May 1st.

So we will be broke, in tons of debt, and homeless by May 1st.  So that's the story.  You heard it straight from the horse's mouth, since I know the rumor mill has other (mis)information...

Maybe Ivy is trying to find a new source of funding since she drained Bill.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 09, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »

Wow, what a mess...

blackie

« Reply #925 on: June 09, 2009, 11:51:18 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLIoI0G2PvU

[youtube=425,350]aLIoI0G2PvU[/youtube]

fatcat

« Reply #926 on: June 09, 2009, 11:54:04 AM »

Love how you keep editing your posts to soften them after I've responded, Fatcat.

I edit the majority of my posts after the fact when I think of more shit to say, its not some conspiracy to make you look like an asshole.

I stand by my point that the kind of common ideas of leopard can't change its spots, once a [blank] always a [blank], are ostensibly illustrative, but fundamentally unhelpful and empty.

I can see that it looks like I'm misrepresenting your point, what you said was more complex and subtle than how i responded, but my intention was to rail against the common sense idea that people don't really change and that a few actions can be used to define an entire person.

I'm not just talking about cheating here, the same kind of belief is common place around criminals, liars, and pretty much any kind of infraction.

I certainly don't write in a way that is endearing to friendly banter, but I don't see why you have to get so hostile with all the name calling shit, although your generally level headed so I guess I'm probably being more of an asshole than I'm aware of.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: June 09, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »

blackie, you're the best host ever. you know exactly what to post
I just try to feel sorry for people who are in rough shape. But the bottom line is, Ivy likes dick. You don't even have to say plz.

to be fair, she likes the other stuph too...

Are you suggesting that she's licking cat in jail?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 09, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »

I edit the majority of my posts after the fact when I think of more shit to say, its not some conspiracy to make you look like an asshole.

I stand by my point that the kind of common ideas of leopard can't change its spots, once a [blank] always a [blank], are ostensibly illustrative, but fundamentally unhelpful and empty.

I can see that it looks like I'm misrepresenting your point, what you said was more complex and subtle than how i responded, but my intention was to rail against the common sense idea that people don't really change and that a few actions can be used to define an entire person.

I'm not just talking about cheating here, the same kind of belief is common place around criminals, liars, and pretty much any kind of infraction.

I certainly don't write in a way that is endearing to friendly banter, but I don't see why you have to get so hostile with all the name calling shit, although your generally level headed so I guess I'm probably being more of an asshole than I'm aware of.

Dude, you posted a response in less than one minute, referring to the last sentence in my post, without context, and then suggested I was getting my shit from a coaster in a bar.

And on top of that, we weren't talking about someone who cheated ONCE. We are talking about a specific person with a LONG ass history of fucking around.

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #929 on: June 09, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »

What I think is funny is that the skankholio gets a pass.

She's damned good to be able to pull that off.

So, I think what we have here is what they used to call "The Classic"

Man cheats on wife with Woman X.

Man leaves wife for Woman X, a person that he KNOWS will involve herself in cheating.

Woman X cheats on man, but defends herself with "But I'M PREGNANT!"

Man is surprised, upset, and angry, BUT DOESN'T BLAME Woman X, or HIMSELF, for that matter, for being a sucker who probably gave up something better with someone better for what he has now by being a cheater himself.

LOL hormones. LOL delicate condition. LOL free will disappears under certain circumstances.

Protip- Cheaters fucking cheat, and you aren't the special one who can "change" them.

If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you.

It's called beta male syndrome.  Other names for it are:  Pussywooped, One-i-tis, Cloversimp.  It doesn't matter if she cheated.  Only a fool would let that happen to him.  Especially with someone that has a reputation for doing these sorts of things. 
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.