Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306737 times)

digitalfour

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #900 on: June 08, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »

59 was an awesome page on which to have started reading this thread. I chuckled at "sludge pot".

I LOLed at

It's your old favorite John Shaw, now with 50% more anarchy!

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #901 on: June 08, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »

the only reason why people make a big shitheap about sexual dishonesty compared to other forms of dishonesty is because we're biologically evolved not to want any genetic rivals. I

LOL. STD's are not real.

Yeah cause you can't use condoms AND have sex with multiple people.

Its perfectly natural, but it doesn't stop it from being irrational.

Condoms are perfect and never break.

It's only irrational if you really don't care whose kids you're raising.

Besides you know it's taboo you know you're going to hurt the other person and you do it anyway, that says you don't give a shit about them.

rabidfurby

« Reply #902 on: June 09, 2009, 12:38:30 AM »

*Scribbling down list of people to avoid at Porcfest*

It'd be easier to make a list of those to hang with. 

*Scribbling shorter list*

Sup.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #903 on: June 09, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

Sup.

How you doin?
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

rabidfurby

« Reply #904 on: June 09, 2009, 01:03:34 AM »

Sup.

How you doin?

Yes.

See you at PorcFest, man.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 09, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »

Quote from: rabidfurby link=topic=
20199.msg546971#msg546971 date=1244523814

Sup.

How you doin?

Yes.

See you at PorcFest, man.
fuck yeh, don't put no mary down my throat plz. I must, not, smoke.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:02:28 AM by Rebel »

blackie

« Reply #906 on: June 09, 2009, 09:05:07 AM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.msg10317#msg10317

Bill:
Nick "Coconut" Ryder

"He’s a Christian involved with his local church that understands ... doing what is moral..."

Like taking advantage of a pregnant woman's hormones while she's away from her husband for weeks on end.

Bill,

Can I help you with something? Seriously, I'm not sure what this message means. I am keeping you and your family in prayers, but I feel at a loss of how to help.

Exactly what prayers are those?  Or were you "Preying" while she worked on your court case?

I was hoping to get more sleep tonight than I did last night...
Me too.
Works wonders when I'm working on Sam's case, my wife's case, waiting, cooking, preparing multiple orders, bussing, cleaning, raising a 3-year old, and desperately try to rescue the life-savings that I invested in her business so that I don't wind up broke and homeless.  Then I get to juggle a child while I abandon my only source of income to find a ride to get all the paperwork notarized and filed in a timely manner.
But I guess knifing me in the back when I was at what I thought my lowest was doesn't "cripple activism" as much as calling you out to admit your guilt and take responsibility for your own actions.

[Ian] "...though if someone broke an agreement, it sounds like it might have been Ivy."
Like there needs to be an agreement to not target someone's pregnant wife?
Do I need agreements with everyone to not steal my property?
Do I need agreements with everyone to not violate my Rights?
Do I need agreements with everyone to do things that are just obviously wrong?
I suppose Nick wouldn't violate any "agreement" if the person he exploited was drunk, drugged, or otherwise compromised.  It probably wouldn't even qualify as aggression force or fraud.
I didn't think I needed an agreement with anyone, especially other liberty activists to be decent, respectable, or honorable.  I suppose you think that everyone other than the bride and groom at a wedding should take vows not to disrespect the marriage boundaries otherwise anything goes.  "Well I didn't agree to anything..."

[Julia]
"I think cheating is cowardly and dishonest..."

"It takes two to tango as they say, so logically any anger that you feel towards Nick, you should equally feel towards Ivy."

Yeah, and that really helps me focus on saving her from the corrupt Welfare state's trumped up felony charges.

"Also, you should be able to understand where I am coming from on issue of cheating, because you too, have been in a similar position. The only thing I think Nick and Ivy both did wrong was not communicate what was going on with Bill. "

Trespassing across set boundaries is wrong whether you call someone on the phone to tell them you're going to do it or not.  "Hi, Bob?  I'm going to go break into your house while you're out at work."  Right.  That's why people have doors, locks, build walls, fences, or proclaim marriage.  And yes, I did what I did and then I had the spine to confront her face to face about it, and then gave everything I had to make my new relationship and marriage marriage work.

[Dale] Arbitrate WHAT? A fait accompli?  Opinions can be private.  Reputations are de facto public.

Yeah.  "Protector of the Innocent"  my ass.
What's your hobby?  Clubbing baby seals?  Driving people to suicide?

GREAT guy.  You'd fit right in at City Council.
Or do you plan on switching careers and working at the women's prison.
You wouldn't even need to acquire any redeeming qualities to get a date.

Scumbag.

fatcat

« Reply #907 on: June 09, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »

the only reason why people make a big shitheap about sexual dishonesty compared to other forms of dishonesty is because we're biologically evolved not to want any genetic rivals. I

LOL. STD's are not real.

Yeah cause you can't use condoms AND have sex with multiple people.

Its perfectly natural, but it doesn't stop it from being irrational.

Condoms are perfect and never break.

It's only irrational if you really don't care whose kids you're raising.

Besides you know it's taboo you know you're going to hurt the other person and you do it anyway, that says you don't give a shit about them.

Well we're talking about two different things here.

Cheating, i.e. sexual dishonesty, I believe is fucked up, BUT no more so than any other form of dishonesty. Which I object in this case of Ivy fucking around with someone. Now I don't know the specifics, so maybe the manner in which she did things was especially fucked up, but I think when most people are high horsing about how terrible it is to cheat on people, they're mainly thinking about how they would feel if it happened to them.

On the separate point of promiscuity in general, there is absolutely no rational argument for why monogamy is any better. Condoms are 99.9% effective, so the pregnancy and STI argument is bunkum, especially when if you're really paranoid you can get tested for disease, you can get a vasectomy, you can do all sorts of things.

Being a blood donor can be equally dangerous if you knowingly give blood carrying a disease you know won't get picked up on screening, but no one here bitches about irresponsible blood donors are. How many people here who have given blood got a full health check before doing it?

The way everyone seems to brings up STI's and unwanted pregnancy when mentioning sexual polyamory belies a lot of the unfounded cultural stigma there is around having sex with multiple partners.

The only argument that actually holds water is that we're biologically evolved to be upset about sexually promiscuous partners, which is fair enough, I don't expect people to be able to undo millions of years of evolution in one lifetime.

All's I'm saying is people should be more rational when it comes to dealing sexual dishonesty, and try to separate the biological imperative to be upset with sexual promiscuity from the actual seriousness of the situation.

Yeah its a bit shitty, but it is far from the end of the world.

And we're talking about peoples desires here. I very much doubt many people who engage in "cheating" do it with the intention for anyone to be hurt by it, hence why so many people are dishonest about it. Compared to all the other fucked up shit people do, the lying, passive aggressive bullshit, borrowing money and never paying it back, what you do with your sexual organs should be low on the list.

therealritasue

• Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
« Reply #908 on: June 09, 2009, 11:02:23 AM »

Wait, so...why do people like this guy again? Getting pissed at someone for doing something less bad than what he did in the past, being all public about it, being an ass to people trying to be nice to him, and claiming that pregnant women can't be held responsible for their actions? Yeah, I'm just some dumbass on the internet, but...hmm.
Bubbe made a kishke, she made it big and fat, My Zaydeh took one look at it and said "I can't eat that!', Oh Bubbe, Bubbe, Bubbe, Oh Bubbe me oh myyyyyyyy..

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 09, 2009, 11:09:09 AM »

I just try to feel sorry for people who are in rough shape. But the bottom line is, Ivy likes dick. You don't even have to say plz.

therealritasue

• Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
« Reply #910 on: June 09, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »

And why would one say please? I mean, are there really that few women in the FSP, or are men really just happy to fuck anything with a hole the right size? Good god, the people who make paper bags must be loving this.
Bubbe made a kishke, she made it big and fat, My Zaydeh took one look at it and said "I can't eat that!', Oh Bubbe, Bubbe, Bubbe, Oh Bubbe me oh myyyyyyyy..

NHArticleTen

« Reply #911 on: June 09, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »

I just try to feel sorry for people who are in rough shape. But the bottom line is, Ivy likes dick. You don't even have to say plz.

to be fair, she likes the other stuph too...

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 09, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »

Back to the latest with Bill... He's trying to bust Coco's balls for touching and tasting but his own wife is much older and clearly led the charge here. Coco, likely, was just along for the ride. I just thought about it, Coco got down with a preggo... I've never had the privilege

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #913 on: June 09, 2009, 11:26:13 AM »

What I think is funny is that the skankholio gets a pass.

She's damned good to be able to pull that off.

So, I think what we have here is what they used to call "The Classic"

Man cheats on wife with Woman X.

Man leaves wife for Woman X, a person that he KNOWS will involve herself in cheating.

Woman X cheats on man, but defends herself with "But I'M PREGNANT!"

Man is surprised, upset, and angry, BUT DOESN'T BLAME Woman X, or HIMSELF, for that matter, for being a sucker who probably gave up something better with someone better for what he has now by being a cheater himself.

LOL hormones. LOL delicate condition. LOL free will disappears under certain circumstances.

Protip- Cheaters fucking cheat, and you aren't the special one who can "change" them.

If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

fatcat

« Reply #914 on: June 09, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »

Once a cheater always a cheater?

You reading this shit off the philosophy school of beer mats or something?

Everyone is capable of anything, some people steal once in their entire life, some people cheat once in their entire life, some people are habitual thieves, some people are habitual cheaters. people are more complex than satisfyingly succinct sayings.

Although I appreciate the irony of the guy who cheated with a woman in turn being cheated on by the woman.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:30:56 AM by fatcat »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 32 queries.