Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1304343 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #885 on: June 08, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »

*Scribbling down list of people to avoid at Porcfest*

Dude, you are going to Porcfest?

Sweet.  After all of your trolling on this BBS I thought you were a troll  :shock:

Jason said you were a cool dude.  I guess he was right and I owe both of you an apology.

I'm sorry for thinking you were I troll.  I was wrong.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #886 on: June 08, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »

Sweet.  After all of your trolling on this BBS I thought you were a troll  :shock:

Jason said you were a cool dude.  I guess he was right and I owe both of you an apology.

The fuck, man?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #887 on: June 08, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »

The fuck, man?

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #888 on: June 08, 2009, 04:17:51 PM »

Brasky and John are two internet people I'd like to hang with at PF, preferably over shots, and whatever else is passing along

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 08, 2009, 04:20:25 PM »

Brasky and John are two internet people I'd like to hang with at PF, preferably over shots, and whatever else is passing along

Just keep in mind that I'm exactly the same person IRL as I am online. Only maybe fatter.

Bonerjoe and Jason will attest to this.

BonerJoe

« Reply #890 on: June 08, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »

Just keep in mind that I'm exactly the same person IRL as I am online.

It's your old favorite John Shaw, now with 50% more anarchy!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #891 on: June 08, 2009, 04:41:22 PM »

I thought you guys liked the sluts, it’s funny how quick you guys turn on a girl for the same reasons you want to fuck a girl/find a girl attractive.

I don't care what people do, but I care what I do, and I care who I do it with.  I can't say I wouldn't hook up with a chick who was 'taken', but it would be extremely out of character for me.

Generally speaking, it turns me off.  Makes me a little sick.  Do not want.  But if I really connected, she was a firecracker, and totally trying to untangle herself from a shitty thing she was unhappy in, I could see that.  I consider those girls 'in limbo'.  Not single...  yet. 

But if she goes back and forth, fuckin' around on her guy, using him as a stooge who she lives with who pays the bills (or part of 'em), while he sits home thinking she's out "with her friend - honest!  Call her!"  but she's really getting her sludge-pot hammered by the cock-'o-the-week, then she's a fuckin' pig. 

And I think most guys feel sort of the same way. 

NHArticleTen

« Reply #892 on: June 08, 2009, 04:44:25 PM »

The fuck, man?

You thought that too...weird?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #893 on: June 08, 2009, 04:46:13 PM »

Def.  

It'll be a few years before I go.  

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 08, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »

You thought that too...weird?

No, you think all sorts of crazy shit.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 08, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »

The General is back in action!

fatcat

« Reply #896 on: June 08, 2009, 05:29:21 PM »

I have no fucking clue who these people are, nor do I care…but I don’t get why it’s a big deal that she slept with another dude (if that’s even the case).

Big pile o' this.

Yes being dishonest is a shitty thing to do, but its by no means the end of the world. All people who are "cheating" are doing is doing what they want with other willing participants.

Now its way better for everyone involved if people are just honest about what they want, what they're doing and how they feel, but basic practical reality is most people are too pussy to be that honest.

the only reason why people make a big shitheap about sexual dishonesty compared to other forms of dishonesty is because we're biologically evolved not to want any genetic rivals. If a husband tells his wife she looks good when he doesn't believe that to be the case, is that as bad as lying about an affair he's having?

You could justify either case as not telling the truth to spare the wife's feelings.

I don't know the particulars of this case, but it doesn't sound like everyone needs to ostracize Ivy like she's some sort of child killer. The only people who should give a shit are people who actually have a relationship with those involved.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 05:39:05 PM by fatcat »

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #897 on: June 08, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »

the only reason why people make a big shitheap about sexual dishonesty compared to other forms of dishonesty is because we're biologically evolved not to want any genetic rivals. I

LOL. STD's are not real.

fatcat

« Reply #898 on: June 08, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »

the only reason why people make a big shitheap about sexual dishonesty compared to other forms of dishonesty is because we're biologically evolved not to want any genetic rivals. I

LOL. STD's are not real.

Yeah cause you can't use condoms AND have sex with multiple people.

Handshaking is one of the most common ways diseases are transmitted, does that mean handshaking with strangers is just as bad as fucking strangers? Is it some insult to your partner if you don't leave the house wearing rubber gloves?

Its no coincidence there are so many religions and cultures that enforce the idea that women have to be monogamous, or are even owned by men, its because humans are evolved to bug out when it comes to sharing sexual mates.

Its perfectly natural, but it doesn't stop it from being irrational.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:30:33 PM by fatcat »

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 08, 2009, 07:49:21 PM »

59 was an awesome page on which to have started reading this thread. I chuckled at "sludge pot".
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.