Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306574 times)

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #735 on: May 22, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=17895.msg297867#msg297867

Quote from: AnarchoJesse
Quote from: Pat K
Quote from: Pat K
Good to see this thread is still here. I've grown bored, and the Underground is always good for kicking shit around.

For all of my detractors, and especially YOU, Kat: They never did build statues for critics.

For those who supported me, thank you.

No they usually build statues to some SOB who got people killed.

Are you being contrarian just for the sake of it, or to save face for your clique?

I have a clique ?

Cool, who are all the members of the PatK clique?

Maybe I can get them jackets or some thing.

Ya know Jesse if ya could just get that big chip off your shoulder
and ditch the I have a big problem with my daddy thing, life would probably be
much smoother.

Choke on a donut, you miserable fat fuck.

blackie

« Reply #736 on: May 22, 2009, 01:44:47 PM »

I may not be a big fan of Russell and Kat, but Jesse is just a dick.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #737 on: May 22, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »

I may not be a big fan of Russell and Kat, but Jesse is just a dick.

it's the playground in second grade all over again...

blackie

« Reply #738 on: May 22, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »

AnarchoJesse crying about his Karma:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=18140.0

I wish I wasn't banned from there just so I could screw with his karma.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:04:26 PM by blackie »

blackie

« Reply #739 on: May 22, 2009, 10:57:59 PM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=989.msg9139#msg9139
Jesse thrives off of getting involved in fights he can blame on someone else.

He's going to protest G20 (or whatever it is) with a bandanna, anti-tase suit, among other things. He wants to get beaten. He can't wait.

Someone needs to make a video of that.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #740 on: May 22, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=989.msg9139#msg9139
Jesse thrives off of getting involved in fights he can blame on someone else.

He's going to protest G20 (or whatever it is) with a bandanna, anti-tase suit, among other things. He wants to get beaten. He can't wait.

Someone needs to make a video of that.

That whole thread is fucked. 

See that dude trippin' for someone callin' out his homeboy?  Fuckers are begging for a reason to throw down.  Fuck that noise. 

Alex Free Market

« Reply #741 on: May 23, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

Every single person in the thread where Jesse talked about Kat's article mentioning him, who criticized his choice of weapon purchase, should be ashamed of themselves for wasting everyones time with garbage that did not need to be either written, nor read.

Nobody should give a shit what these peoples opinion are of Jesse's weapon.  We are all arguably just a little bit stupider for having to have read that shit, and if anyone here is the offender who did that, you should be damned well ashamed of yourself.  His choice of weapon has no bearing on Kat's article, or the incident in question.   All it was, was "noise" which distracted from the relevant issue(s).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 01:27:38 AM by Alex Free Market »

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #742 on: May 23, 2009, 01:26:07 AM »

Every single person in the thread where Jesse talked about Kat's article mentioning him, who criticized his choice of weapon purchase, should be ashamed of themselves for wasting everyones time with garbage that did not need to be either written, nor read.

Nobody should give a shit what these peoples opinion are of Jesse's weapon.  We are all arguably just a little bit stupider for having to have read that shit, and if anyone here is the offender who did that, you should be damned well ashamed of yourself.  His choice of weapon has no bearing on Kat's article, or the incident in question. 

Sometimes people like to have a laugh at the expense of others. There doesn't have to be a point.

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #743 on: May 23, 2009, 02:50:09 AM »

Nobody should give a shit what these peoples opinion are of Jesse's weapon.  We are all arguably just a little bit stupider for having to have read that shit, and if anyone here is the offender who did that, you should be damned well ashamed of yourself.  His choice of weapon has no bearing on Kat's article, or the incident in question.   All it was, was "noise" which distracted from the relevant issue(s).

There was a relevant issue?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #744 on: May 23, 2009, 03:08:06 AM »

Nobody should give a shit what these peoples opinion are of Jesse's weapon.  We are all arguably just a little bit stupider for having to have read that shit, and if anyone here is the offender who did that, you should be damned well ashamed of yourself.  His choice of weapon has no bearing on Kat's article, or the incident in question. 

When a responsible person carries, you probably won't know he's carrying.  Its like a wallet to a well balanced person, a part of their personal stuff.  They know subconsciously exactly where it is, and exactly whats in it.  They don't obsess over it, showing it to people.  When was the last time someone showed you their wallet?  You may catch a glimpse, but thats about all you'll see.  

To an immature person who is not in the right frame of mind, its like the coolest fuckinshit ever.  Like a kid with a new iPod or some other hot-list item, they're all geeked on it, but by the code of Man-Law, its taboo to flash it around.  But they can't help it, because they want everyone to know how badass they are.  And those are the absolute DEFINITIVE wrongest people to be carrying.  

And other people who are sane catch that vibe.  I know I do.  My survival early-warning dumbfuck detector lights up.  Its pingin' right now, just by reading these incidents.  I know its gonna happen.  

And it doesn't make a peep regarding certain other gun-people, who shall remain nameless.  Because their maturity and responsibility make it a non-issue.  When the sane ones are around, you're actually safer.  When the immature ones are around, you're less safe.  They make bad decisions, and they could go off for the wrong reasons.  They could pull it out in a confrontation when its totally unnecessary.  They could instigate and escalate a situation purely for the reason of pulling it out, because they have false bravado and they desire the opportunity.  

And these people know that.  Maybe they wouldn't explain it exactly the same way as I did, but they know.  They run in very small social circles and attend the same events.  They have mutual friends who migrate between circles.  You could do a Venn diagram on these fuckers.  And I think more than a few do NOT appreciate the fact that they live in the shadow of an active volcano.  

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #745 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »

They run in very small social circles and attend the same events.
This has been one of my criticisms of many of the more extreme Free-Staters. They don't get involved in the community and spread the ideas of liberty in civil society. Instead they engage in navel-gazing with other libertarians (nothing wrong with that, but it accomplishes nothing in itself). The only time the rest of the community hear from them, is when they are "causing trouble"

Compare and contrast with the FSPers who are, eg, quietly helping out at the Food Bank, or get themselves elected, or even who put out newspapers/radio shows/TV programs. Those people are engaging the society, not antagonizing it.

Edit: you  may flame me now, for I am full of love

Bill Brasky

« Reply #746 on: May 23, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »

navel-gazing

LOL. 

I feel compelled to mention, I don't know these people.  Obviously.  I base these very basic observations on my own experience, small town life and small groups that patronize the same notable events over a period of time.  If you've ever made a habit of seeing a bar band when they appear, you'll notice you see the same few dozen regulars amid the larger crowd. 

I feel that this is a reasonable comparison to the incestuous nature of intermingled groups who share an interest.  I also know it can become very strained and uncomfortable when there is a rift that has developed among a number of the participants, and these fuckers seem to build rifts with the industrious tenacity of beavers. 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #747 on: May 23, 2009, 10:37:30 PM »

Drama in the free state indeed. It'll have to be something to look out for for any of us planning on making the move.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #748 on: May 23, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

The only time the rest of the community hear from them, is when they are "causing trouble"

Compare and contrast with the FSPers who are, eg, quietly helping out at the Food Bank, or get themselves elected, or even who put out newspapers/radio shows/TV programs. Those people are engaging the society, not antagonizing it.

This is actually the more important of comments I wanted to address, if any comment can be deemed important. 

I have a long-standing criticism as well, on this.  I've said time and again, the image is extremely important and it is damaging to the overall project when people cause shit-storms. 

I have absolutely no problem with people who like to party.  But it seems to me, every fuckin' burner on the planet is hell-bent for leather to roll mightily into Porc Central, and when they get there, they're housin'.  If they're gonna go there to get fucked up, lets just call it what it is, the Fucked Up Project. 

The locals know it.  The cops know it.  And neither take kindly to being a haven for a burgeoning drug culture.  Granted, if you're an insider, your quality of shit has probably gone through the roof, and props to that.  But that should be, at best, a pleasant side-effect of the efforts. 

The real efforts should be focused on attracting some serious challengers who aren't fuckarounds.  Professionals who got game.  And this criticism is not in any way meant to detract or talk down to the younger folk, but you guys should really keep a tighter lid on things and not be quite so flagrant about your recreational interests.  I know its exciting to be among a counterculture society, but you guys ain't the first, trust me on that.  And if you've got any serious, realistic hopes on making this fucking thing work, you will pull in your horns and stop acting like a bunch of half-cocked rookies, because you're making it twice as hard on the serious folk to get any traction on the ice. 

For every one guy who takes a chance opening a business, three probably decide it ain't worth it to be neck-deep in wild-eyed radicals.  And thats whats killing the whole thing. 

Now, I understand Denis wasn't directly or indirectly addressing the stoner situation.  He tactfully sidestepped it, and instead called out a generalized "trouble".  But I have no qualms about calling it what it is.  Because I don't give one fuck about who likes me or not.  There is a time and a place for behaviors and activities.  Society is a balancing act, it requires equal measures.  And you guys are seriously out of balance on the entrepreneurial and professional side.  And it will NOT recover and prosper if the situation continues to grow more radical. 

In fact, it will blight.  And you will be blamed.  People who close shops will directly blame the influx of unemployed for a downturn in economic hardship, escalating criminal activity, and low rent statistics and arrest records will be cited.  People who fail in business and have a grudge are always willing to lay blame at the feet of others, rather than cite their own mistakes.  And you know as well as I do, it could easily become vogue for local disenfranchised business owners to point fingers as a parting shot.  I saw it a dozen times, except they cite bars as the reason.  As if their yarn shop failed because of midnight bar traffic.  Their yarn shop failed because its a fuckin' yarn shop. 

The young men and women who participate in the various freedom projects need to display a higher measure of personal responsibility.  They need to represent.  They are the independent spokesmen for their cause, and should make a concerted effort to avoid at all costs being the butt of their jokes, or an example of what *not* to do.   

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: May 24, 2009, 07:14:37 AM »

Responsible gun owners save lives.

Irresponsible gun owners somehow end up blowing their balls off, IF THEY'RE LUCKY, because they think it'd be cool to carry that Desert Eagle tucked into their waistbands.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 07:16:17 AM by Queen of the Harpies »
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 32 queries.