Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306760 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #660 on: April 24, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »

Anarcho Jesse carrying a rifle with a couple bags of top soil in downtown Keene.

WTF? Every rifle I have has a sling.

*Deep Breathing Exercises*
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #661 on: April 24, 2009, 10:04:58 PM »

Anarcho Jesse carrying a rifle with a couple bags of top soil in downtown Keene.

*Deep Breathing Exercises*

Obviously Jesse is a fed.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 24, 2009, 10:08:02 PM »

That has to be a joke... right?
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #663 on: April 24, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »

That is activism!

Watch the video. It's even better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVcV-QaHfNA

[youtube=425,350]HVcV-QaHfNA[/youtube]

blackie

« Reply #664 on: April 24, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »

BonerJoe

« Reply #665 on: April 24, 2009, 10:22:32 PM »

LOL!

JWI

« Reply #666 on: April 24, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

Maybe he should have used his anarcho-jesse notes to buy a goddamn sling instead of top soil.

JWI

« Reply #667 on: April 24, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »

That is activism!

This will bring the state to it's knees!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 24, 2009, 11:37:50 PM »

That is activism!

I don't blame the cop in this instance. If I saw a guy carrying a rifle and digging around on a median in the middle of the road . . . yeah . . .
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #669 on: April 25, 2009, 12:11:19 AM »

Sounds like they didnt plan very well, and also didnt do their research about starting a business well enough either...thats too bad.

Running a restaurant is roughly 10% about the food. There are many very successful places with pretty average, or even kinda bad food, and there are places I've seen come and go in less than 6 months that had some of the best food I've ever tasted. If you don't know how to run a business, having good food will not save you. The person who put the first month's rent down should have been more interested in their business plan than Ivy's ability to use a frying pan.

I agree. The restaurant I work at is moderatly successful (though still young) yet they hired me as a cook with zero cooking experience going in.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 25, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »

Does that fucking idiot even think? 
Sounds like they didnt plan very well, and also didnt do their research about starting a business well enough either...thats too bad.

Running a restaurant is roughly 10% about the food. There are many very successful places with pretty average, or even kinda bad food, and there are places I've seen come and go in less than 6 months that had some of the best food I've ever tasted. If you don't know how to run a business, having good food will not save you. The person who put the first month's rent down should have been more interested in their business plan than Ivy's ability to use a frying pan.

I found it absolutely amazing that someone was willing to entrust that kind of money to someone with such poor character as Ivy.  With all the problems that she's caused for people here I'm surprised anyone would have trusted that swamp hag bar fly with a dime.  Only thing anyone should ever give her is a fucking bus ticket back to Rhode Island.   
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 25, 2009, 01:28:16 AM »

AnarchoJesse hasn't got a fucking brain in that idiot head of his. 

blackie

« Reply #672 on: April 25, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »

Does that fucking idiot even think? 

I found it absolutely amazing that someone was willing to entrust that kind of money to someone with such poor character as Ivy.  With all the problems that she's caused for people here I'm surprised anyone would have trusted that swamp hag bar fly with a dime.  Only thing anyone should ever give her is a fucking bus ticket back to Rhode Island.   
The "free towners" will embrace just about anyone who is willing to live in Grafton. But they are also willing to throw people under the bus.

But that business plan sucked. Opening a mexican restaurant on credit in Bristol, NH, a town with a population of around 3000, during the off season? The big attraction in Bristol is Newfound Lake. The lake isn't that big of an attraction and only in the summer.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 25, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »

The 'free towners' are little more than half-wit ideologues.  They seem more interested in becoming separatists than actual political activists.  I kinda wish they picked someplace a little more remote like Greenland so I wouldn't have to hear from them.   

Half of the business that reprobate Ivy has gotten has been a bunch of other free staters who are going up there more out of pity than anything else. 

If I were to open up a restaurant in this state, it would be a Breastaraunt and I'd probably put it in Manchester or Nashua. 

NHArticleTen

« Reply #674 on: April 25, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »

The 'free towners' are little more than half-wit ideologues.  They seem more interested in becoming separatists than actual political activists.  I kinda wish they picked someplace a little more remote like Greenland so I wouldn't have to hear from them.   

Half of the business that reprobate Ivy has gotten has been a bunch of other free staters who are going up there more out of pity than anything else. 

If I were to open up a restaurant in this state, it would be a Breastaraunt and I'd probably put it in Manchester or Nashua. 

I'd have to say that...with the downturn in the economy...we'll probably see a resurgence of private gentlemen's and gentleladie's clubs...

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.