Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306567 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #645 on: April 23, 2009, 08:50:45 PM »

lol

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #646 on: April 23, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=17895
M$, thanks for this thread.
Coconut, thanks for the thread pointer. Reality drama at its best.
John Shaw ... you pwnd the Undergrounders.   8)

NHArticleTen

« Reply #647 on: April 23, 2009, 10:49:06 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=17895
M$, thanks for this thread.
Coconut, thanks for the thread pointer. Reality drama at its best.

god I couldn't even get past the first page before my eyes were bleeding...

point me to john's pwned post directly so I don't have to scan all nine pages...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #648 on: April 23, 2009, 11:06:53 PM »

I just wish that I wouldn't get the evil eye from Russ every time I go over there. There is an anti Shaw cabal, I think.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

« Reply #649 on: April 24, 2009, 12:15:17 AM »

I just wish that I wouldn't get the evil eye from Russ every time I go over there. There is an anti Shaw cabal, I think.

I think you're just out of place in a pro-douche environment. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 24, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »

Perhaps so. I guess I didn't really realize how... I don't have the word for it. Resistant? Resistant to opposing views they are over there.

JWI

« Reply #651 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »

Perhaps so. I guess I didn't really realize how... I don't have the word for it. Resistant? Resistant to opposing views they are over there.

Dissent will not be tolerated.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 24, 2009, 12:29:45 AM »

zackbass

« Reply #653 on: April 24, 2009, 05:52:47 AM »

Better not be cannibalism.

Strange that this is the last post in this thread...

Here's the article written about us today http://www.keenesentinel.com/articles/2009/04/18/news/local/free/id_352337.txt

Where I'm quoted as saying cannibalism is A-OK 8)    meh....

any publicity is good publicity for the Freedom and Liberty Movement...

Right on.  The object is not to pander to the shitheads but to inspire those who already respect NAP.  We are few, and we will never Convert them.

"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go."
-- Richard Bach

NHArticleTen

« Reply #654 on: April 24, 2009, 07:43:09 AM »

Dissent will not be tolerated.

all true

what's more...
the pacifist crowd goes too far with the "no resistance" thing...and they actually get LESS respect for it...

they would be respected MORE if they were "anti-war"(regardless of whether it's America/Russia or Israel/Palestine or Georgia/Alabama or Hatfields/McCoys)...
but at the same time they would be willing to rescue their own flesh and blood from the nefarious ruffians intend on ill will...

turning the cheek after the door's kicked in, the dog's dead, your spouse is bound and gagged, and your son/daughter is providing "entertainment services"...

is just NOT acceptable...even to most "statists"...

definitely not acceptable to "us"...

us=Freedom/Liberty camp...

not just John Shaw...

or NHAT...

enjoy!

JWI

« Reply #655 on: April 24, 2009, 09:44:49 AM »

Better not be cannibalism.

Strange that this is the last post in this thread...

Here's the article written about us today http://www.keenesentinel.com/articles/2009/04/18/news/local/free/id_352337.txt

Where I'm quoted as saying cannibalism is A-OK 8)    meh....

any publicity is good publicity for the Freedom and Liberty Movement...

Right on.  The object is not to pander to the shitheads but to inspire those who already respect NAP.  We are few, and we will never Convert them.

Could you please rewrite this? I read it and thought, "then what's the point to getting thrown in jail over and over?"

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 24, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »

Sounds like they didnt plan very well, and also didnt do their research about starting a business well enough either...thats too bad.

Running a restaurant is roughly 10% about the food. There are many very successful places with pretty average, or even kinda bad food, and there are places I've seen come and go in less than 6 months that had some of the best food I've ever tasted. If you don't know how to run a business, having good food will not save you. The person who put the first month's rent down should have been more interested in their business plan than Ivy's ability to use a frying pan.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:28:08 PM by Dylboz »
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 24, 2009, 07:00:08 PM »

Also, MAC-11=FAIL. MAC-10 is OK, I guess, but without a longer barrel, it's kinda stupid, but at least it fires .45 ACP (or 9mm, I guess, but I've never seen one that does). OTOH, an Uzi is not such a bad Idea in semi, because they can be carried compactly, then extended to function like a rifle. They have the action toward the rear of the gun, and that allows for a longer barrel even in the compact size. Longer barrels extend the functional range, power and accuracy of pistol rounds, so that you can use your favorite pistol round in a rifle configuration and therefore need only one type of ammo. I considered the semiauto Uzi in 9mm, because I have a pistol in 9mm and I like the round, but  I decided on the Marlin Camp 9 instead. It's much cheaper, and takes high capacity mags like an Uzi, but it looks like a regular semiauto rifle. I'm still looking for one to buy, though. I expect to pay about $400. Meanwhile, Uzi's cost more than AR 15's!
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Bill Brasky

« Reply #658 on: April 24, 2009, 07:44:28 PM »

Its their way or the highway.

When I was a kid, me and a bunch of friends took a van out west.  I told small snips of this adventure before. 

Well, anyway, part of the trip was to meet up with these Oregon hippies one of us knew.  Older, with kids, a little more settled.  Very cool people - if you were a few steps removed.  Very much ahead of the curve on the revelations we now discuss on a regular basis.  FRN's, high-level corruption, globalism, propaganda, television, the whole nine yards.  Having seen pix of your dad, I'm assuming you were exposed to these types in the late 80's.  They were neat, polite, Vegan, educated, and modestly successful.  And arrogant as hell.  You'd think they'd shrug their shoulders at a lot of stuff, like "hey man, do your thing, its a free country."  Wrong.  They were right, and everybody else was wrong unless they were in complete agreement.

It was probably the most uncomfortable I've ever been in a situation that was - overall - one of the most comparable settings that reflected my general beliefs.  Since then, I've been exposed to these types numerous times, too numerous to count.  And I've learned over and over, extremists of any sort are to be avoided.  Cool is not cool enough for these fucks, they have to float over the pinnacle on a magic carpet of idealism.  Its impractical, and the more you scratch the surface, the more alarming it becomes.  I have no problem with them living their way, but they have a problem with me living my way.  And one of us is wrong.  And as far as I'm concerned, it ain't me. 

blackie

« Reply #659 on: April 24, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »

Anarcho Jesse carrying a rifle with a couple bags of top soil in downtown Keene.

WTF? Every rifle I have has a sling.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.