Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1312731 times)

NHArticleTen

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #525 on: March 29, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »

LOL Sandy. Always a fuckin' cunt.

not everyone feels that way

BonerJoe

« Reply #526 on: March 29, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »

LOL Sandy. Always a fuckin' cunt.

not everyone feels that way

Then they haven't had the "fun" I've had with the bitch.

blackie

« Reply #527 on: March 29, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »

I want to know the back story... what Sandy is really mad about.

If you don't tell me, I'm gunna make something up.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #528 on: March 30, 2009, 10:37:10 AM »

I want to know the back story... what Sandy is really mad about.

If you don't tell me, I'm gunna make something up.

well...you know Dave lost his job over his associations and activism

Sandy knows that and may very well be feeling uneasy about her future prospects for income...

regardless of her perceived flaws I count her as a friend and fellow activist in the Freedom and Liberty Movement

blackie

« Reply #529 on: March 30, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »

well...you know Dave lost his job over his associations and activism
No, I didn't know. That's fucked up, but not surprising.

blackie

« Reply #530 on: March 30, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »

A Candia, NH woman has turned herself in to police after several animal cruelty charges were filed against her.

http://www.wmur.com/video/19023226/index.html

blackie

« Reply #531 on: March 30, 2009, 11:55:17 PM »

Here is the ridley report sandy is upset about.

[youtube=425,350]tJMrZnxvX9o[/youtube]

blackie

« Reply #532 on: April 10, 2009, 01:53:06 PM »

Not really drama, but NH related.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jdbXCdnv8cjU86l0m-JWatEhziWAD97F6UIO0

Demand for work causes gridlock at NH job fair

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Three generations of job seekers — more than 10,000 — descended on a job fair at a New Hampshire college gymnasium Thursday, jamming traffic for miles and forcing organizers to cut off admission to the event after just two hours.

Officials shut down shuttle bus service from a nearby mall to the overwhelmed Southern New Hampshire University campus by noon, several hours before the heavily publicized event was to end.

Job applicants ranging from college students to unemployed executives in their 60s waited in seemingly endless lines for buses to the event, then to speak with recruiters, then for buses back to their cars. Police Lt. Maureen Tessier gave an unofficial crowd estimate of more than 10,000, and many hundreds more were turned away.

"People are very serious about employment and not just running around grabbing goodies for the sake of filling up goodie bags," said Don Legere, who was looking to hire people for his financial services firm Modern Woodmen of America.

He was seeing about 25 people an hour, looking to hire two to four people immediately and another six to eight by the end of the year.

"I've seen a lot of good, quality people," he said.

Maureen Maslanka, 52, of Nashua, was laid off in September from an electronics job. She said she left the event, her first job fair, "a little optimistic."

"I spoke with the people that I've been sending resumes over and over and over to," she said. "So I got to give it to them by hand."

Chris Duchaine, 32, of Johnson, Vt., got shut out because of the gridlock.

Duchaine and a friend drove to Manchester after dropping off resumes at a job fair in Massachusetts Thursday morning, but he got there after the shuttle buses stopped running. Duchaine joked that he met people in line in Massachusetts who already had been to the Manchester event.

He was philosophical, even though he struck out in Manchester.

"The effort you put in is what you get out," Duchaine said, mentioning that a friend who hunted hard just landed a job paying 25 percent more than one he lost.

Sponsors WMUR-TV, the state and the college said more than 150 employers looking to fill 1,500 full- and part-time jobs took part, including Burger King, the U.S. Secret Service and defense contractor BAE Systems.

General Manager Jeff Bartlett said the turnout was far more than anyone expected.

"I think the bottom line to all of us, despite all the traffic problems, is that hundreds and maybe over a thousand people will get a job out of this job fair and that's a pretty good day if you can put that many people back to work," Bartlett said.

New Hampshire's unemployment was 5.3 percent in February, the most recent month available. That translated to 39,290 people seeking jobs.

AntonLee

« Reply #533 on: April 10, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »

wonder how many of those people have skills and talents but choose not to jump through the many hoops of opening their own business.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »

Its a good day to be a boss then I guess. You can have a lot of choice as to who to hire and you dont have to be stuck with incompetent workers.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

AntonLee

« Reply #535 on: April 12, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

lets hope more people take the plunge and start their own businesses without feeling the need to license themselves to sell their trade or goods.

blackie

« Reply #536 on: April 13, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=28731.msg534407
Calls are coming in over Porc411.

Sam Dodson, (SamIAm) was arrested at Keene district Court for recording without bureaucrat permission. He was then dragged off and beaten by court officers. Several callers report Sam screaming while being taken to a back room.

He continued to scream, once caller commented and mentioned Sam "being beaten back there" and not letting people watch.

The activists were them told to leave and many refused. Backup was called leading to what was described by one caller as "The entire Keene PD here". Reports indicate that the entire group was detained (legally). Several arrestest occured, including several activists physically being hauled out of hte place. it is confirmed that there WAS a reporter for the Keene Sentinel there, but not detained. One caller reports that Sam is being taken to the hospital.

Of those arrested for SURE are Sam, David Krouse and Tim Danforth but several others were as well.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:36:29 PM by blackie »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #537 on: April 13, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

Yeah but post the update.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

blackie

« Reply #538 on: April 13, 2009, 03:38:42 PM »

I will when I understand what went on.

in other news, I was watching the recent Ridley reports, and noticed one was sponsored by "Grafton Welcome Wagon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylmJVXu5yU

blackie

« Reply #539 on: April 13, 2009, 03:43:49 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AVnwBODuWY
[youtube=425,350] 9AVnwBODuWY[/youtube]

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 32 queries.