Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311323 times)

Taors

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #480 on: January 06, 2009, 02:09:20 PM »

I thought that mother fucker hated politics?

AntonLee

« Reply #481 on: January 06, 2009, 02:10:37 PM »

We were talking about this at the NHLA Board meeting last night. We agreed it would be a good thing for them to actually go through with this. A group being really principled and no prayer of winning any elections makes a less principled group appear more mainstream.

fixed.

Assuming your correction is accurate, so was the intial post.

radical would work too.   None of them are scary words to me.

blackie

« Reply #482 on: February 02, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »

Mike Barskey arrested 02-01-09
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=16982.0

He's got 6 charges against him - speeding, open container, gun with no concealed carry license, not showing up for court ( can't remember the other two I guess ).  3 were like tickets, 3 were criminal charges.

JWI

« Reply #483 on: February 02, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

Mike Barskey arrested 02-01-09
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=16982.0

He's got 6 charges against him - speeding, open container, gun with no concealed carry license, not showing up for court ( can't remember the other two I guess ).  3 were like tickets, 3 were criminal charges.

That'll stick it to the man and take down the state!

blackie

« Reply #484 on: February 02, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »

I think one of the other charges had to do with the car not being registered

AnarchoJesse and Charlie got arrested too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obcI9rSjOs8

[youtube=425,350] obcI9rSjOs8[/youtube]

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:23 PM »

I thought that mother fucker hated politics?

He did.  He started talking about this idea called the Free State Party as a joke.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #486 on: February 02, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »

"It's got a grenade on it."
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

JWI

« Reply #487 on: February 02, 2009, 11:08:48 PM »

Pay the fine with Anarcho-Jesse notes!

AntonLee

« Reply #488 on: February 03, 2009, 05:49:57 AM »

6 charges were quite a stretch.  Frankly I couldn't care less about any of the charges:

Gun = OK
Passenger having a beer = OK
even if Mike was having a beer = OK
No registration in NH (CA) = OK
Not showing up for court = OK
Speeding = ha OK

blackie

« Reply #489 on: March 19, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=17471.0

AnarchoJesse said:
Well, I'd sure like to know, because it seems that I'm back in it. It has come to my attention that people have been saying things about me --hurtful things-- to other people, and hasn't seen fit enough to bring it up with me, personally. I'll be the first to admit I fucked up when I got here, and that I took advantage of a few people out of my stupidity. I will roundly and deeply list what I consider my character flaws:

-- I mooched off of Dale, Eric, Tim, and Nick for my first few months here. I did the same to Josh. However, I've been told (because I'm aware of my failings as an individual and had asked) that I was square with them. I had been under the impression that any debts I had owed were paid in full, and that we were square. If I've been wrong, I invite you to get in touch with me and let me know how much I owe. I've been on my own two feet for a while (sort of, which I will explain), and have the ability to take care of myself.

-- I was robbed on an enormous scale (relative to my savings, that is), and I have been in situations where I need to call the person who took my money and beg for it. Money I earned, money I planned on living off of. Someone has seen fit to declare this "asking for money from Daddy when the cash runs out"; while this is accurate, it's out of context. The money is mine, and I have to jump through hoops to get it.

-- I admittedly have a bad temper. Whoever has been speaking about me has seen fit to declare that I am "violently" so, but this is horseshit. I've only once been anything even remotely close to physical when I pulled a knife after my best friend challenged me to a fist fight in my own home. When I rage, I yell. When I yell, I've got my only way to vent. Healthy? No, probably not, but I'm far from violent, and to characterize me as such is a gross injustice.

-- I can exaggerate sometimes. Nothing ridiculous or bad, but I can sometimes say things that aren't quite the 100% truth. Not lies, but embellishments because I get carried away with my emotions.

Needless to say, I am not the best, most perfect, greatest man or libertarian alive-- but then, who is? Who ever has seen fit to talk to other members of the FSP and Shaunna without approaching me first, please bring your issues to me. I'm just trying my hardest to get by, and do what I can. I have something good, and you're sabotaging that, which I won't stand for.

Until I receive an answer though, I'm going to try my best to avoid most FSP types barring my roommates. I don't know who is saying these things, but I'm sure as hell not comfortable being around them when they have the penchant for talking behind backs.

BonerJoe

« Reply #490 on: March 19, 2009, 10:12:28 PM »

LOL GANDHI

JWI

« Reply #491 on: March 19, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 24, 2009, 02:30:29 PM »

Wow. He even dresses like an Anarchist brat. This demands respect, Yo.

"We don't want to take our hats off in a court room...WAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!" -STFU. And stand, asshole.

AntonLee

« Reply #493 on: March 24, 2009, 06:16:35 PM »

"We don't want to take our hats off in a court room...WAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!" -STFU. And stand, asshole.

wat

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 24, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »

wat

Brokor's a huge douchebag.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.