Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306531 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #435 on: November 03, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »

He's AnarchoMartyr over there douche.

What are you doing posting on here and not out working on the crops, boy?

Why argue with this cockmonger? :D
Do you have your period, or are you always a bitch?

NHArticleTen

« Reply #436 on: November 03, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »

I ask them if they "report" my gifts to them...
if they say yes they get less...
if they say no they get more...
go figure...

what if they ask you if the report what they have to?  All credit card tips have to be reported, and some restaurants are required to report a certain percententage per table, whether they get tipped that amount or less....  Do you tip them even less?

Just curious.

you'll note that I stated "my" gifts...
I'm not a party to any of their other contracts with other individuals...

but I DO want to know if those I choose to contract with...are...in any way/shape/form...funding the perpetual perpetration of aggression/force/fraud upon peaceful people...

and I make every attempt to deny the mobocracy ANY fruits...even indirect fruits...if at all possible...
(realizing, of course, that the farmer that supplied the fresh foods to the local vendors might very well be receiving some sort of subsidy...and just not disclosing that)

Wow, I wouldn't want to be your server.  You're too complicated.  8)

while that's your choice...I've been known to "gift" by up to six hundred percent...

still "too" "complicated"...

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #437 on: November 03, 2008, 10:41:46 AM »

I ask them if they "report" my gifts to them...
if they say yes they get less...
if they say no they get more...
go figure...

what if they ask you if the report what they have to?  All credit card tips have to be reported, and some restaurants are required to report a certain percententage per table, whether they get tipped that amount or less....  Do you tip them even less?

Just curious.

you'll note that I stated "my" gifts...
I'm not a party to any of their other contracts with other individuals...

but I DO want to know if those I choose to contract with...are...in any way/shape/form...funding the perpetual perpetration of aggression/force/fraud upon peaceful people...

and I make every attempt to deny the mobocracy ANY fruits...even indirect fruits...if at all possible...
(realizing, of course, that the farmer that supplied the fresh foods to the local vendors might very well be receiving some sort of subsidy...and just not disclosing that)

Wow, I wouldn't want to be your server.  You're too complicated.  8)

while that's your choice...I've been known to "gift" by up to six hundred percent...

still "too" "complicated"...

That's fine if you tip that much, but if you start the rant, you'll probably scare the server away.  8)
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

blackie

« Reply #438 on: November 03, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

I'm glad I hardly ever eat out. Fuck people who think they deserve a tip. I'm not appreciative of their service. It's their fucking job. They should be appreciative of my tip.

Hearing what people who work in that industry think about tipping and people who don't tip has made me lose respect for them. They have a entitlement mentality. And I tip well. I would have no problem not tipping for bad service. I also wouldn't return to an establishment where I got bad service, but I wouldn't rat them out to the manager.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #439 on: November 03, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »

I never saw that dude before. Great stuff. He even talks about me. Fucking dead-on accurate, too.

[youtube=425,350]K3MapbYJ7pw[/youtube]

Taors

« Reply #440 on: November 03, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »

Fucking furries.

blackie

« Reply #441 on: November 04, 2008, 03:39:11 PM »

WTF?

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15863.msg268202#msg268202
I find it interesting that the owner has denied the ban, he states that he told Mike to not eat at his restaurant if he doesn't intend on tipping, but that he didn't ban him. I also find it interesting that at the 2 FSP owned restaurants in NH, they both give discounts to the police and fire departments, but no discounts to the FSP members who have without a doubt contributed heavily to the success of the establishments.

AntonLee

« Reply #442 on: November 04, 2008, 03:44:57 PM »

that is a big WTF!

Taors

« Reply #443 on: November 04, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »

at the 2 FSP owned restaurants in NH, they both give discounts to the police and fire departments

:shock:

BonerJoe

« Reply #444 on: November 04, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »

at the 2 FSP owned restaurants in NH, they both give discounts to the police and fire departments

:shock:

You know, for the children.

AntonLee

« Reply #445 on: November 04, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »

that's some fuckin' bullshit.

Taors

« Reply #446 on: November 04, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »

that's some fuckin' bullshit.

So are you going to boycott Murphy's in protest?

Will any Free Stater do this I wonder?

AntonLee

« Reply #447 on: November 04, 2008, 10:47:39 PM »

I've said on the NH Free Forum that I would not go to Murphy's again, I said this a few days ago at the beginning of the whole tipping episode. 

BonerJoe

« Reply #448 on: November 04, 2008, 11:15:42 PM »

I would have never gone anyways. Keith Murphy has always had this snobbish playboy attitude that puts me off. Fuck that shit.

AntonLee

« Reply #449 on: November 04, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »

I haven't met him, nothing against him I just disagree with the way he runs his business if what has been said is true.  If police and firemen get discounts I really have a problem with that and I will vote with my dollar and eat at Wendy's.

I would like confirmation that this is true, but I somehow believe it.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.