Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306677 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #405 on: November 01, 2008, 01:38:24 PM »

So, can you smoke in Murphy's Fagroom or not?
I think it was no smoking before the NH smoking ban.

blackie

« Reply #406 on: November 01, 2008, 01:45:03 PM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=211.msg1681;topicseen#msg1681

Hello all, I am quite upset at the moment because of the betrayal I have experienced, but I must let it be known. Jesse moved up here as part of the free state project, claiming to be in search of liberty and to live by its principles but it has come to my attention that this is not the case. He stayed on my couch for two months, feeding me lies and stealing my food and who knows what else. Josh too has become the most recent victim of his and tonight, it has been (without a doubt) come to our attention that Jesse, or shall I say Cory M Malony (SP) is not who he claims to be. At this point I have no idea who he really is, because pretty much everything he says is a lie or something twisted beyond truth. I have talked to Josh about what Corry has been telling him, and nothing adds up. He is a master of manipulation, taking advantage of the compassion which he receives. For the past week, I have seen him claim to be working for Jack Shimick, while in actually, he has been womanizing, stealing, and promoting violence. I will now be counter protesting Jesse at his flag burn, if it is still going to happen. I would encourage all members of the free state project to disassociate from this individual, if you don't, you may be his next victim. I need to sleep now, but I thought I should warn you. I can't express the disappointment I'm feeling right now, but in the coming days I will tell more. I'm sorry to bring the bad news

This post/thread has been edited to:
I'm going to deal with this ofline

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #407 on: November 01, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »

Yeah and to give another side to this, comments from William in response to Zaphar's-

Quote from: zaphar on Today at 01:49 AM
Hello all, I am quite upset at the moment because of the betrayal I have experienced, but I must let it be known.

Emotional gibberish.

Jesse moved up here as part of the free state project, claiming to be in search of liberty and to live by its principles

Fact

but it has come to my attention that this is not the case.

Nothing in the rest of your statement is conclusive on this point.

He stayed on my couch for two months,

Paid? Not paid? What was agreed upon?

feeding me lies

Specifically?

and stealing my food

Did you offer it or make it available? Was it really 'stealing'?
and who knows what else.

That seems baseless.

Josh too has become the most recent victim of this

Meaningless. Unless it comes from Josh, it's just hearsay.

and tonight, it has been (without a doubt) come to our attention that Jesse, or shall I say Cory M Malony (SP), is not who he claims to be.

Entirely irrelevant. Many people don't use their real name especially online and that persona can carry over to everyday life. There are several Freestaters I can think of off the top of my head who are known only by nicknames or not their given name at any rate.

At this point I have no idea who he really is, because pretty much everything he says is a lie or something twisted beyond truth.

Gross generalization. I doubt that everything he says is a lie and who a person really is has nothing to do with their name.

I have talked to Josh about what Corry has been telling him, and nothing adds up.

What needs to add up?

He is a master of manipulation,

Ooo, master no less. Not apprentice of manipulation?

taking advantage of the compassion which he receives.

Sounds like you 'gave' something but didn't freely give it and now you think someone owes you something.

For the past week, I have seen him claim to be working for Jack Shimick,

The work with Jack may have fallen through or might still happen.

while in actually, he has been womanizing,

Who cares?

stealing,

Prove it.

and promoting violence.

A specious claim.

I will now be counter protesting Jesse at his flag burn, if it is still going to happen.

What would be the point of that? Are you pissed about the flag getting burned and taking it out in other areas?

I would encourage all members of the free state project to disassociate from this individual,

You'll need to provide a lot more (I should say some) actual evidence and without the emotional baggage if you expect me to ostracize someone.

if you don't, you may be his next victim.

Jesse isn't capable of victimizing me. In fact most so called "victims" are simply suffering the consequences of their poor choices and refusing to accept responsibility for them. The claim of victimhood allows them to avoid ever doing so.

I need to sleep now, but I thought I should warn you. I can't express the disappointment I'm feeling right now, but in the coming days I will tell more. I'm sorry to bring the bad news

Please do get some rest and then, if you feel that Jesse has acted in a manner that would qualify for ostracism, try to present the case in a reasoned and factual manner.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 02:08:31 PM by Porcupine »

rabidfurby

« Reply #408 on: November 01, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »

Whats so surprising about grifters being attached to this crowd?  I'd be surprised if there weren't any. 

Any time two Free Staters disagree or fight about anything, it proves the FSP is doomed to failure.

blackie

« Reply #409 on: November 01, 2008, 07:05:17 PM »

Whats so surprising about grifters being attached to this crowd?  I'd be surprised if there weren't any. 

Any time two Free Staters disagree or fight about anything, it proves the FSP is doomed to failure.
No, that isn't the proof the FSP is doomed to failure, it's just drama that makes the story worth following. The FSP is like a soap opera for some of us not involved.

On another note, it looks like John Lynch will have no problem winning his third term as NH Gov. He won his second term by a ridiculous amount.
A businessman and Democratic Party politician, Lynch was elected on November 2, 2004, defeating Republican incumbent Craig Benson by a narrow margin. Lynch was the first challenger to defeat a one-term incumbent in New Hampshire in 78 years.

Lynch was elected to a second two year term in a 74-26 landslide over Republican Jim Coburn. Lynch's coattails helped Democrats take over both houses of the State Legislature, and upset incumbent Congressmen Charlie Bass and Jeb Bradley. Lynch's 74 percent of the vote was the largest margin of victory ever in a New Hampshire gubernatorial race. [1] Lynch's poll numbers also improved following his successful reelection. His approval rating rose to 79% in November and his disapproval rating dropped to 17%.

Taors

« Reply #410 on: November 02, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »

Yeah and to give another side to this, comments from William in response to Zaphar's-

Hello all, I am quite upset at the moment because of the betrayal I have experienced, but I must let it be known.

Emotional gibberish.

Jesse moved up here as part of the free state project, claiming to be in search of liberty and to live by its principles

Fact

but it has come to my attention that this is not the case.

Nothing in the rest of your statement is conclusive on this point.

He stayed on my couch for two months,

Paid? Not paid? What was agreed upon?

feeding me lies

Specifically?

and stealing my food

Did you offer it or make it available? Was it really 'stealing'?
and who knows what else.

That seems baseless.

Josh too has become the most recent victim of this

Meaningless. Unless it comes from Josh, it's just hearsay.

and tonight, it has been (without a doubt) come to our attention that Jesse, or shall I say Cory M Malony (SP), is not who he claims to be.

Entirely irrelevant. Many people don't use their real name especially online and that persona can carry over to everyday life. There are several Freestaters I can think of off the top of my head who are known only by nicknames or not their given name at any rate.

At this point I have no idea who he really is, because pretty much everything he says is a lie or something twisted beyond truth.

Gross generalization. I doubt that everything he says is a lie and who a person really is has nothing to do with their name.

I have talked to Josh about what Corry has been telling him, and nothing adds up.

What needs to add up?

He is a master of manipulation,

Ooo, master no less. Not apprentice of manipulation?

taking advantage of the compassion which he receives.

Sounds like you 'gave' something but didn't freely give it and now you think someone owes you something.

For the past week, I have seen him claim to be working for Jack Shimick,

The work with Jack may have fallen through or might still happen.

while in actually, he has been womanizing,

Who cares?

stealing,

Prove it.

and promoting violence.

A specious claim.

I will now be counter protesting Jesse at his flag burn, if it is still going to happen.

What would be the point of that? Are you pissed about the flag getting burned and taking it out in other areas?

I would encourage all members of the free state project to disassociate from this individual,

You'll need to provide a lot more (I should say some) actual evidence and without the emotional baggage if you expect me to ostracize someone.

if you don't, you may be his next victim.

Jesse isn't capable of victimizing me. In fact most so called "victims" are simply suffering the consequences of their poor choices and refusing to accept responsibility for them. The claim of victimhood allows them to avoid ever doing so.

I need to sleep now, but I thought I should warn you. I can't express the disappointment I'm feeling right now, but in the coming days I will tell more. I'm sorry to bring the bad news

Please do get some rest and then, if you feel that Jesse has acted in a manner that would qualify for ostracism, try to present the case in a reasoned and factual manner.

How is this 'another side of the argument'? It just sounds like a bunch of antagonism to me.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #411 on: November 02, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »

Its another side to the statement made by Zaphar. Some of it was antagonistic I agree.

Here is something else I'm betting Blackie isn't interested in posting in this thread  -

Quote from: Jesse "AnarchoJesse"
I'd just like to say a lot of (or all of, I'm pretty sure of) has been resolved. Some miscommunications and misunderstandings that we talked through and straightened out. I have been a bit of a flake lately, but I haven't done much of anything wrong. Josh had some money that went missing, and naturally, being the guy that lives on his floor, he thought I had something to do with it. Thing is, as soon as he told me, I offered to help him out. I've also been paying Josh 5 bucks a day to sleep on his floor, and even offered to cover his first month and a deposit on an apartment we're trying to pick up to try and get him incentive to leave the shitty apartment he has now.

Thing is, we were all drunk, high, and we all have a bit of tension in our lives, and a single conversation blew it way out and up. We've all cleared it up, and reconciled whatever differences there have been.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15904.msg267741;boardseen#new

blackie

« Reply #412 on: November 02, 2008, 11:51:32 AM »

Its another side to the statement made by Zaphar. Some of it was antagonistic I agree.

Here is something else I'm betting Blackie isn't interested in posting in this thread  -

Quote from: Jesse "AnarchoJesse"
I'd just like to say a lot of (or all of, I'm pretty sure of) has been resolved. Some miscommunications and misunderstandings that we talked through and straightened out. I have been a bit of a flake lately, but I haven't done much of anything wrong. Josh had some money that went missing, and naturally, being the guy that lives on his floor, he thought I had something to do with it. Thing is, as soon as he told me, I offered to help him out. I've also been paying Josh 5 bucks a day to sleep on his floor, and even offered to cover his first month and a deposit on an apartment we're trying to pick up to try and get him incentive to leave the shitty apartment he has now.

Thing is, we were all drunk, high, and we all have a bit of tension in our lives, and a single conversation blew it way out and up. We've all cleared it up, and reconciled whatever differences there have been.

Fuck you. I was just about to post it and had it in my clipboard.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #413 on: November 02, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »

Sure you did nigger.

blackie

« Reply #414 on: November 02, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »

He's AnarchoMartyr over there douche.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #415 on: November 02, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »

He's AnarchoMartyr over there douche.

What are you doing posting on here and not out working on the crops, boy?

blackie

« Reply #416 on: November 02, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

yo mamma

JWI

« Reply #417 on: November 02, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »

A lot of the tension comes from being drunk, high, with no further plans other than being drunk and high again tomorrow.  This is classic commune-style agenda-based living.  The names and location and agenda are the only thing that changes. 

So.....leech off others in order to stay drunk and high.  Sell worthless currency that hopefully won't be redeemed.  Shout the correct slogans and protest a lot in order to get others to believe you part of the "liberty movement."

Where do I sign up for that life-changing event?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 03:42:50 PM by JWI »

blackie

« Reply #418 on: November 02, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »

A lot of the tension comes from being drunk, high, with no further plans other than being drunk and high again tomorrow.  This is classic commune-style agenda-based living.  The names and location and agenda are the only thing that changes. 
The original post didn't say what was stolen, so it made me think it was drugs, not money. If it was money, why not just say so.

blackie

« Reply #419 on: November 02, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »

Back to tipping...

Tipping a percentage of the bill is bullshit. Why should the waitress make more because I order an expensive meal?

The tip should be based on the amount of work she does, and the quality of the service, not the price of the meal.

Seems like tipping is about making the waitstaff try to up-sell. They work on a commission basis.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 646 queries.