Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1310387 times)

Blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #270 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=14264.msg249594#msg249594
The July issue of the Grafton Gazette is available now at http://www.graftongazette.com/Current.pdf

We expanded it to 12 pages, and ran our first paid full page ad!  Also, we had it mailed to every household/box in Grafton.  It was really a team effort so a big shout-out to everyone that helped.

A special thanks goes to Kat for her help getting us started.

Mary H. McDow, or as Zack called her, Bloody Mary, died June 11, 2008. She was the town clerk. She pulled me over about a year ago and said she was gunna call the police on me cus I drive bad. I avoided registering a car for about 6 months cus I didn't want to see her. I got the car registered monday and found out she was dead. Weird.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #271 on: July 02, 2008, 03:23:19 PM »

The July issue of the Grafton Gazette is available now at http://www.graftongazette.com/Current.pdf

We expanded it to 12 pages, and ran our first paid full page ad!  Also, we had it mailed to every household/box in Grafton.  It was really a team effort so a big shout-out to everyone that helped.

Mary H. McDow, or as Zack called her, Bloody Mary, died June 11, 2008. She was the town clerk. She pulled me over about a year ago and said she was gunna call the police on me cus I drive bad. I avoided registering a car for about 6 months cus I didn't want to see her. I got the car registered monday and found out she was dead. Weird.

good riddence...

Taors

« Reply #272 on: July 02, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »

good riddence...

Wow. You really are something, you know that?

Blackie

« Reply #273 on: July 02, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »

good riddence...
If you look at http://www.graftongazette.com/Current.pdf , the paper put out by the self proclaimed "freedom loving" people of Grafton, you will see they liked her. She was on your side, and by your side I mean the FSP/FTP/Babiarz side.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #274 on: July 02, 2008, 06:55:55 PM »

good riddence...
If you look at http://www.graftongazette.com/Current.pdf , the paper put out by the self proclaimed "freedom loving" people of Grafton, you will see they liked her. She was on your side, and by your side I mean the FSP/FTP/Babiarz side.

I was referring specifically to her aggression/force/fraud against you previously...had you not pulled over...who knows what kind of bruce mckay actions she might have taken...

She WASN'T on "my" side...unless she was an anarchist...

-randwasright-

NHArticleTen

« Reply #275 on: July 02, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »

good riddence...

Wow. You really are something, you know that?

you have absolutely no idea...
and if I told you...I'd have to kill you...

so I suppose you aren't really interested in knowing...

-randwasright-

Blackie

« Reply #276 on: July 02, 2008, 08:09:14 PM »

I was referring specifically to her aggression/force/fraud against you previously...had you not pulled over...who knows what kind of bruce mckay actions she might have taken...
There was no aggression/force/fraud on her part.

If I didn't stop, I would have lost her on a back road, Dukes of Hazzard style. I don't practice drifting for nuthin'. It is Grafton, after all, and there are no posted speed limits on most of the dirt roads.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #277 on: July 03, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »

There was no aggression/force/fraud on her part.

If I didn't stop, I would have lost her on a back road, Dukes of Hazzard style. I don't practice drifting for nuthin'. It is Grafton, after all, and there are no posted speed limits on most of the dirt roads.

There WAS fraud in the fact that she had no legitimate contract with you to be in a position to signal you to stop your journey just so she could give you "a piece of her mind"...and an opinion...

If you had been open carrying she probably would have claimed you brandished it...
Then she would have claimed your Dukes impression was reckless driving...driftin' fast and furious...grafton-style and all...dirt and cow patties be damned...

Of course, if you'd have crashed she might have pulled up and rendered first aid...CPR, Mouth to Mouth, maybe even a Neck Tourniquet...who knows...

Enjoy!

-you'regoingtogetwhatyoudeserve-

Blackie

« Reply #278 on: July 03, 2008, 10:10:53 AM »

There WAS fraud in the fact that she had no legitimate contract with you to be in a position to signal you to stop your journey just so she could give you "a piece of her mind"...and an opinion...
People don't need a contract with me in order to send me a "signal" or to talk to me in a public place. Is it fraud if someone honks at me?

What she did is better than calling the cops without attempting to contact me first.

If you had been open carrying she probably would have claimed you brandished it...
I almost never open carry. I think it is a bad idea.

Then she would have claimed your Dukes impression was reckless driving
It would have been.

But she would have to go home to call the po-po, cus Grafton is pretty much a cell-phone dead zone.

-randisdead-

Taors

« Reply #279 on: July 03, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »

I think Rob just likes the thought of people dying.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #280 on: July 03, 2008, 07:01:16 PM »

Quite the contrary...
Not that I care whether you, or anyone else, believes that...

It will definitely be a sad day when the wholesale repelling begins...

We're still trying to avoid that, but there is a very high probability that Rand was correct in her hypothesis that the looters will have to consume everything...including themselves...

www.campaignforliberty.com

Taors

« Reply #281 on: July 03, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »

Quite the contrary...
Not that I care whether you, or anyone else, believes that...

It will definitely be a sad day when the wholesale repelling begins...

We're still trying to avoid that, but there is a very high probability that Rand was correct in her hypothesis that the looters will have to consume everything...including themselves...

www.campaignforliberty.com

Ayn Rand was a snotnosed bitch.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #282 on: July 04, 2008, 11:29:52 AM »

When the SHTF I want these beasties on my side...

Enjoy!

NHArticleTen

« Reply #283 on: July 04, 2008, 03:11:13 PM »

This is the first time I ever actually did enjoy one of your posts.
enjoy

Taors

« Reply #284 on: July 04, 2008, 04:50:51 PM »

This is the first time I ever actually did enjoy one of your posts.

Why, because that's you in another dimension?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 30 queries.