Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306568 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #225 on: June 05, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »

I think it's sad that liberty loving people are so naive as to let law enforcement officers like that into their group when they are obviously there to collect information on them.

I've conversed with Brad Jarvis through a lot of PMs, and I still don't know about the guy. He talks a very good game, almost to where he seems like he's on your side if you're a pothead, shroomhead, cokehead, whatever. I'm beginning to believe that he's a manipulator, and a con artist. Do NOT trust Brad Jarvis, people. If he's really serious about his LEAP activism, then he'll do good whether or not people associate with him.

That's one of the things I hate about this world. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing. Everywhere you look...

If he’s part of some sort of sting operation, it’s a pretty piss-poor one. Brad has told people outright that if he witnesses you committing a crime, he will arrest you, because he has to.

No. He. Does. Not.

Brad is in the interesting position that if he were to witness a crime being committed in front of him, especially drug use, it could very likely be a sting operation being directed against him. He’s made himself enough enemies being a cop and anti-prohibition. Even if such wasn’t a sting, it would be used as an excuse to fire him.

Stop excusing him.

Taors

« Reply #226 on: June 06, 2008, 12:00:04 AM »

I think it's sad that liberty loving people are so naive as to let law enforcement officers like that into their group when they are obviously there to collect information on them.

I've conversed with Brad Jarvis through a lot of PMs, and I still don't know about the guy. He talks a very good game, almost to where he seems like he's on your side if you're a pothead, shroomhead, cokehead, whatever. I'm beginning to believe that he's a manipulator, and a con artist. Do NOT trust Brad Jarvis, people. If he's really serious about his LEAP activism, then he'll do good whether or not people associate with him.

That's one of the things I hate about this world. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing. Everywhere you look...

If he’s part of some sort of sting operation, it’s a pretty piss-poor one. Brad has told people outright that if he witnesses you committing a crime, he will arrest you, because he has to.

No. He. Does. Not.

Brad is in the interesting position that if he were to witness a crime being committed in front of him, especially drug use, it could very likely be a sting operation being directed against him. He’s made himself enough enemies being a cop and anti-prohibition. Even if such wasn’t a sting, it would be used as an excuse to fire him.

And...that...justifies...him...how?

He should be put in jail for all the people he's locked away for victimless crimes.

J’raxis 270145

• Voluntaryist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • J’raxis·Com
« Reply #227 on: June 06, 2008, 04:49:12 AM »

This is why I don’t feel the need to keep pointing out stuff like that. People aren’t going to come around to your way of thinking if you keep yelling at them about how evil you think they are.

Quote from: J’raxis 270145
Quote from: Russell Kanning
There is always the right step to take. Maybe it is time for these cops to take that next one.

This is why I and a lot of other people think it’s such a bad idea to attack and alienate the police who seem to be amenable to our movement here. They’ve taken the first steps in the right direction, and if we’re actually able to keep them on our side, friendly, and engaging in dialog with us, they’ll probably eventually take the next step, and the next, and so on. But if we make an enemy out of them (which is far easier than keeping them friends or at least friendly), we’ve lost any chance to get them over to our side, period.

And if they are only involved with freestaters to gather intel, so what? As long as we check ourselves around them and don’t give them anything useful, and don’t commit crimes in front of them, let them watch. Hell, if one of us actually have reasonable suspicion someone is a mole, let’s feed them misinformation. The worst thing to do with a suspected mole is to call them out before we have anything conclusive, which only makes them put up their guard, making it that much harder to ever get something conclusive on them.

Escaped from MA, 2007-06-30

BonerJoe

« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2008, 07:04:25 AM »

Ignored.

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #229 on: June 06, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »

Jeremy, you forget, this is the FTL BBS, where idiocy reigns supreme.

Blackie

« Reply #230 on: June 06, 2008, 11:02:31 AM »

this is the FTL BBS, where idiocy reigns supreme.
no, you don't

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #231 on: June 06, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »

Unlike http://forumnazis.com ?

Taors

« Reply #232 on: June 06, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »

Get the fuck out then?

Living_Pharaoh

« Reply #233 on: June 06, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »

I don't want to offend anyone here... but threads like these  are why we're not getting anywhere.

Blackie

« Reply #234 on: June 06, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »

I don't want to offend anyone here... but threads like these  are why we're not getting anywhere.
I'm doing fine. Sorry to hear you and yours are spinning your wheels.

Taors

« Reply #235 on: June 06, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »

Where are we supposed to go?

Living_Pharaoh

« Reply #236 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »

Where are we supposed to go?

Go? Why would you want to go anywhere? Going places, because of oppression is surrender. Creating another country is as dumb as moving in with your best friends. You think it'll be great, fun, and progressive. Until you realise you all have differing views and you end up spending most of your time squabbling.

Blackie

« Reply #237 on: June 06, 2008, 12:00:33 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=14266.msg246092#msg246092

Katherine Kanningdillon:
BTW, I won't eat anything in jail...I'll just have water.

Blackie

« Reply #238 on: June 06, 2008, 12:04:23 PM »

Going places, because of oppression is surrender.

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird.
Surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away, ay, ay, ay.

Living_Pharaoh

« Reply #239 on: June 06, 2008, 12:17:47 PM »

lolol
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.