Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306239 times)

AntonLee

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #210 on: June 05, 2008, 05:34:23 AM »

I've never met the guy, and I do understand that his credibility comes from the fact that he does bust a lot of potheads. . . while saying that the arrests are wrong.

but to be honest, and he must understand this being a cop, that everytime EVERY time I trust a cop I get fucked over.

Taors

« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2008, 06:46:02 AM »

I've never met the guy, and I do understand that his credibility comes from the fact that he does bust a lot of potheads. . . while saying that the arrests are wrong.

but to be honest, and he must understand this being a cop, that everytime EVERY time I trust a cop I get fucked over.

Yeah, it's just plain hypocritical. How the fuck can you live with yourself, being a cop and a member of LEAP (knowing ALL of the bullshit wrong with the War on Drugs!) and not quit your fucking job? I know he probably has a family and everything, but Jesus Christ, you don't have to sell your fucking soul to put a plate of food on your kitchen table.

Also, didn't he recently call in saying that he had a moral dilemma with his job because it violated the 2nd Amendment?

YOU RUIN LIVES, BRAD JARVIS!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 06:48:02 AM by Taors »

J’raxis 270145

• Voluntaryist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • J’raxis·Com
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2008, 08:12:43 AM »

I think it's sad that liberty loving people are so naive as to let law enforcement officers like that into their group when they are obviously there to collect information on them.

I've conversed with Brad Jarvis through a lot of PMs, and I still don't know about the guy. He talks a very good game, almost to where he seems like he's on your side if you're a pothead, shroomhead, cokehead, whatever. I'm beginning to believe that he's a manipulator, and a con artist. Do NOT trust Brad Jarvis, people. If he's really serious about his LEAP activism, then he'll do good whether or not people associate with him.

That's one of the things I hate about this world. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing. Everywhere you look...

If he’s part of some sort of sting operation, it’s a pretty piss-poor one. Brad has told people outright that if he witnesses you committing a crime, he will arrest you, because he has to.

Escaped from MA, 2007-06-30

Taors

« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2008, 08:37:38 AM »

I think it's sad that liberty loving people are so naive as to let law enforcement officers like that into their group when they are obviously there to collect information on them.

I've conversed with Brad Jarvis through a lot of PMs, and I still don't know about the guy. He talks a very good game, almost to where he seems like he's on your side if you're a pothead, shroomhead, cokehead, whatever. I'm beginning to believe that he's a manipulator, and a con artist. Do NOT trust Brad Jarvis, people. If he's really serious about his LEAP activism, then he'll do good whether or not people associate with him.

That's one of the things I hate about this world. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing. Everywhere you look...

If he’s part of some sort of sting operation, it’s a pretty piss-poor one. Brad has told people outright that if he witnesses you committing a crime, he will arrest you, because he has to.

No. He. Does. Not.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 05, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »

No. He. Does. Not.

That's true.  At least where I live, cops hardly ever have to arrest you.  I'm pretty sure the laws work the same in NH.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2008, 01:03:51 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

That's true.  At least where I live, cops hardly ever have to arrest you.  I'm pretty sure the laws work the same in NH.
I think Brad just has to appear (in public) that he would arrest people for whatever the crime. Cause if his chief ever got wind of it (him turning a blind eye), he could be in trouble for dereliction of duty. That would most likely get him fired and he wouldn't be able to be continue his work for LEAP as their only current duty LEO. As far as I know, he hasn't mistreated anyone yet... So

BonerJoe

« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

I think Brad just has to appear (in public) that he would arrest people for whatever the crime. Cause if his chief ever got wind of it (him turning a blind eye), he could be in trouble for dereliction of duty. That would most likely get him fired and he wouldn't be able to be continue his work for LEAP as their only current duty LEO. As far as I know, he hasn't mistreated anyone yet... So

I'm never taking anyone with "FSP" in their user name serious ever again.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 05, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

Maybe, but I throught there was someone in law enforcement in Canada that was also in LEAP.  All I know, is the cops scare me and I don't want to hang out with them unless I'm doing activism or actually getting paid.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Hologene Relapse

« Reply #218 on: June 05, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

Didn't your parents teach you to never take the real world serious anyways?

-- Brede

BonerJoe

« Reply #219 on: June 05, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

Didn't your parents teach you to never take the real world serious anyways?

-- Brede

The "real world" is for straight commies.

rabidfurby

« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2008, 02:58:48 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

He. Does. Not. Have. To. Do. Anything.

Arresting people for a non-violent victimless crime makes you an asshole. Arresting people for a non-violent victimless crime when he knows people shouldn't be arrested for it makes him a hypocritical asshole.

And if he values being the only active LEO in LEAP more than the lives he fucks up by arresting people, he's an idiotic hypocritical asshole.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

Brad and other bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...named and unnamed have all been asked repeatedly to quit their jobs and do it publicly to further our cause...  They don't...  They like the power trip...  They aren't bothered by the fact that while they are jackbooting...they might run across someone who isn't "into" their erroneous supposed "authority" or "jurisdiction" and that person(s) might just ignore them...and then they might just "decide" that they "had no other choice" but to commit a murderous execution of the "non-compliant" "offender"...

Go figure...

quit your "job" Brad...

and Adam, Bob, Charles, David, Eugene, Frank, Gary, Henry, Ivan, Jerry, Kenny, Larry, Michael, Neal, Orville, Paul, Quinn, Randy, Steve, Tom, Ufuk, Val, William, Xavier, Yule, Zion...

-nevertheend_

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:41:10 PM by NHArticleTen »

Blackie

« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

Brad and other bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...named and unnamed have all been asked repeatedly to quit their jobs and do it publicly to further our cause...  The don't...  The like the power trip...  They aren't bothered by the fact that while they are jackbooting...they might run across someone who isn't "into" their erroneous supposed "authority" or "jurisdiction" and that person(s) might just ignore them...and then they might just "decide" that they "had no other choice" but to commit a murderous execution of the "non-compliant" "offender"...

Go figure...

quit your "job" Brad...

and Adam, Bob, Charles, David, Eugene, Frank, Gary, Henry, Ivan, Jerry, Kenny, Larry, Michael, Neal, Orville, Paul, Quinn, Randy, Steve, Tom, Ufuk, Val, William, Xavier, Yule, Zion...

-nevertheend_

They shouldn't quit. They should stop arresting people for stupid shit, and wait to get fired.

Blackie

« Reply #223 on: June 05, 2008, 05:26:39 PM »

Federal arrest warrant out for Kat.

The US Department of Justice sent a notice today that they've put out a warrant for someone named Katherine Kanningdillon for disorderly conduct.  They said they'll arrest this person in 10 days if the $125 fine isn't paid.  It's signed by Stephen Monier.  They sent a notice a couple of months ago, but we never signed for it, so didn't know what it said.

J’raxis 270145

• Voluntaryist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • J’raxis·Com
« Reply #224 on: June 05, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »

No. He. Does. Not.

Brad is in the interesting position that if he were to witness a crime being committed in front of him, especially drug use, it could very likely be a sting operation being directed against him. He’s made himself enough enemies being a cop and anti-prohibition. Even if such wasn’t a sting, it would be used as an excuse to fire him.

Escaped from MA, 2007-06-30
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.