Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1310481 times)

jimmed

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2008, 09:39:55 AM »

Like I said, one only had to go and look up the public records on Russell.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »

My working theory is that Russell got ratted out by someone in Grafton.

Russell wasn't "ratted out" by anyone...
The looters, bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries have an active, funded, and staffed team to work "counter-insurgency" against the advocates of Liberty and Freedom...

They monitor pretty much everything that we do and say...and they investigate each and every one of us looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities...

Obviously they found one of Russell's...

Don't forget that we are at war here domestically...
The war between the producers and the looters...looters including anyone who receives part of the loot and booty stolen under threat at gunpoint by the bureaucrats, jackboots, and mercenaries...who, as is easily observed...only get their paychecks by using aggression/force/fraud against a peaceful and peace-loving people who just want to be left alone...

Why do you think they spent millions of dollars going after the Browns instead of using that money to hunt down all those serial killers that they aren't telling the public about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkA-c7M2BUc

[youtube=425,350]v/hkA-c7M2BUc[/youtube]

Notice how this New Hampshire State Trooper knows EXACTLY who he is pulling over BEFORE he even talks to her...even though she has NO vehicle registration for the trooper to "check" and "learn" who MIGHT be in the vehicle...

Go figure...

RAD

John Shaw!

Blackie

« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2008, 09:56:08 AM »

Russell wasn't "ratted out" by anyone...
Well, I have seen his "side" in Grafton threaten that type of shit before.

Subject: DO NOT COME TO NH - EVER
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:45:13 -0400

==========================================

Mr. Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx,

THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. WITH "FRIENDS" LIKE YOU, WE DON'T NEED ANY ENEMIES.

YOU HAVE POISONED THE WELL IN GRAFTON. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR "HELP."

THE PEOPLE OF GRAFTON ARE ARMED, DANGEROUS, AND EXTREMELY PISSED AT YOU. EXCEPT FOR THIS MESSAGE, WE WILL CERTAINLY NOT PROTECT YOU.

IN FACT, WE WILL HELP THEM HANG YOU OUT TO DRY IN ANY LEGAL WAY POSSIBLE.

YOU ARE HEREBY WARNED. DO NOT COME TO NEW HAMPSHIRE EVER AGAIN.

THERE IS NO WARM, FUZZY FREEDOM COMMUNITY HERE FOR YOU. FOR YOU THERE IS ONLY AN EXTREMELY HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT OF YOUR OWN MAKING. STAY IN FLORIDA.

For Responsible Liberty,

================================================
John Barnes, J. D.
Vice Chair, 2d District, L P N H
Chair, Welcome to the Granite State Committee
Voice or Fax:
Inside USA: 1-888-221-8628 (Toll-free)
Outside USA: 1-312-893-0715 (Not toll-free)
E-mail: jbarnes@lpnh.org
================================================

If they think you will hurt their cause, they have no issue throwing your ass under the bus.

Taors

« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »

Who'd want to live in Grafton anyway? Shit's worse than any southern small town I've ever been too, by far.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 24, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »

Who'd want to live in Grafton anyway? Shit's worse than any southern small town I've ever been too, by far.

It has low taxes, a small government, nice people, wonderful views, low traffic, low crime, is right on a state road, low property values, and Blackie lives there.  Who wouldn't want to live in Grafton?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

jimmed

« Reply #185 on: April 24, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »

Who wouldn't want to live in Grafton?

Me.

Blackie

« Reply #186 on: April 24, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »

It has low taxes, a small government, nice people, wonderful views, low traffic, low crime, is right on a state road, low property values, and Blackie lives there.  Who wouldn't want to live in Grafton?

Don't forget no jobs,  no affordable low latency broadband, and meth labs.

http://doj.nh.gov/publications/nreleases/011706methamphetamine.html

RELEASED BY: Kelly A. Ayotte, Attorney General 
SUBJECT: Methamphetamine Labs in Grafton County 
DATE: January 17, 2006 
RELEASE TIME: Immediate

Attorney General Kelly Ayotte, New Hampshire State Police Colonel Fred Booth; Leo Ducey, Drug Enforcement Administration; Plymouth Police Chief Anthony Raymond, and Grafton Police Chief Merle Kenyon report that two clandestine methamphetamine labs were discovered last week in Grafton County.

On Tuesday, January 10, 2006, members of the Attorney General’s Drug Task Force, New Hampshire State Police, and the New England Clandestine Lab Team executed a search warrant on the property of David Hall, DOB 12/10/47, on Beech Hill Road in Plymouth. Based on the strong chemical odor and the large number of items typically associated with the production of methamphetamine, they were able to determine that a methamphetamine lab had recently been operating in the building. David Hall, DOB 7/20/1970, was arrested at the scene and charged with a felony offense of manufacturing methamphetamine.

On Wednesday, January 11, 2006, members of the Attorney General’s Drug Task Force, the New England Clandestine Lab Team, and the Grafton Police Department executed search warrants for two properties in Grafton, one on Slab City Road and the second on Dean Hill Road. During the searches, the police discovered evidence of methamphetamine production, including a quantity of pseudoephedrine, the main ingredient used to produce the drug, and other items used in the production process. The following individuals have been arrested and charged with the felony offense of conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine: Roger Robie, 1/31/1968, of Grafton; Shane Hodgdon, DOB 10/23/1977, of Grafton; Ryan Wilson, DOB 1/13/1978, of Grafton; and, Pavel Sury, DOB 2/23/1976, of Meredith.

The presence of these two labs, says Attorney General Kelly Ayotte, highlights the need to take affirmative steps in this state to prevent the methamphetamine crisis that has plagued so many western states. While the number of clandestine labs discovered in New Hampshire to date is small, that number has increased dramatically in the last year. The process used by these labs to manufacture methamphetamine involves highly toxic and explosive ingredients, which create a serious risk of injury and long-term health problems to anyone exposed to them, in addition to the drug’s highly addictive nature. The legislature is currently considering a number of bills aimed at preventing the spread of methamphetamine labs in New Hampshire, including bills that would place reasonable limitations on access to ephedrine and pseudoephedrine-based products, one of the primary ingredients in the manufacturing process and increasing the criminal penalties for possessing or manufacturing methamphetamine. The passage of these bills would be a significant step towards curbing the production of this highly addictive drug in our State.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:47:42 PM by Blackie »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 24, 2008, 03:34:49 PM »

Blackie, maybe you have never lived in a big city but people commonly travel some distance to work.  Internet is fine in Grafton.  And people make and use drugs everywhere.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Blackie

« Reply #188 on: April 24, 2008, 04:43:33 PM »

I guess you know what you are talking about. I mean, you drove thru, and went to ruggles mine. What the fuck else is there to know, right?

Blackie

« Reply #189 on: April 24, 2008, 04:55:16 PM »

Internet is fine in Grafton. 
Tell me more about this.

Taors

« Reply #190 on: April 24, 2008, 04:58:36 PM »

Blackie, maybe you have never lived in a big city but people commonly travel some distance to work.  Internet is fine in Grafton.  And people make and use drugs everywhere.

Right, being a resident of Grafton yourself, who could argue with your experience? :roll:

Why do you have to defend every single aspect of New Hampshire? Can you even admit that there are some bad things about it, or is that beyond you? There are a lot of great things about New Hampshire, but there are a lot of bad too. At least I can admit that.

AntonLee

« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

there needs to be more big titted women and larger buildings. 

Taors

« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2008, 05:12:07 PM »

there needs to be more big titted women and larger buildings. 

Those are on my top 10 list.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2008, 11:11:07 PM »

Internet is fine in Grafton. 
Tell me more about this.

Sat in the sky.

Dude, if you don't like Grafton, maybe you should move or try to change the place.  It is not perfect, but it is certainly far better than average for someone looking for freedom.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2008, 12:11:48 AM »

Look, if I'm living in NH, I'm living in Manchester, Nashua, or Keene. There's plenty of good things to say about those places without defending every aspect of NH. And I love NH.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 32 queries.