Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306708 times)

Taors

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2008, 11:29:27 AM »

Our Russell, who art in heaven, hallow be thy name...

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2008, 01:28:50 PM »

About 1/2 the things Blackie just said were lies.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Blackie

« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

what half?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #168 on: April 18, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »

If I cared, I'd know if you were accurate. 

Blackie

« Reply #169 on: April 18, 2008, 01:45:07 PM »

My working theory is that Russell got ratted out by someone in Grafton.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #170 on: April 18, 2008, 01:55:56 PM »

Grafton Lou Albano.  That'd be my guess.

Blackie

« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2008, 01:58:08 PM »

prolly

jimmed

« Reply #172 on: April 18, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »

Bet they'll blame you again.

Blackie

« Reply #173 on: April 18, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »

I'm surprised they haven't yet.

I think it could have been one of his "friends" in Grafton. Or it could have been someone from the other side. I don't know, it's a mess.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »

I am wondering if Russell Christ is still doing the Grafton thing. For a while they talked about changing the name of the keene free press to the NH underground.....They seem to be back on the Keene thing now.
WRONG

Around X-mas time Kat and Russell went to TX, I think. Before that they seemed to have moved to Grafton. But when they came back to NH, they did not say too much about location. Then, as soon as they announce they are going to be somewhere, Russell gets nabbed.
WRONG

I wonder if they knew this shit was coming down. Was someone looking for Russell in Grafton back in December?
WRONG

When will Russell start posting again?

Will Russell leave NH now this state is after him for being a dead beat dad?
SOMEWHAT WRONG
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Blackie

« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »

I wonder if they knew this shit was coming down. Was someone looking for Russell in Grafton back in December?
WRONG

How can me "wondering" something be wrong?

I am wondering if Russell Christ is still doing the Grafton thing. For a while they talked about changing the name of the keene free press to the NH underground.....They seem to be back on the Keene thing now.
WRONG

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=2118.msg220558#msg220558
I started trying out the new name for the newspaper - The New Hampshire Underground.  As I was trying to use it, it just wasn't working out right.  I like the name, but it doesn't automatically identify itself as a newspaper, and I wound up having to say the nh underground newspaper.  So I guess I'm going to go with The New Hampshire Free Press.  It's obviously a paper, it's statewide, it ties in with the old name better. 

BTW, I don't really have any letters to the editor for this month.  If anyone has something they want to rant about in print, feel free to send it along within the next few days.  I think I've about cornered my mother into writing something.  She was supposedly some hot writer in college, and wanted to be a writer for a living until she got hooked up with my dad.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:59:22 PM by Blackie »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #176 on: April 18, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

I'm surprised they haven't yet.

I think it could have been one of his "friends" in Grafton. Or it could have been someone from the other side. I don't know, it's a mess.

I might go up there and infiltrate those fuckers.

Keep that to yourself.

Blackie

« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »

It wouldn't be hard. They almost beg for it.

Blackie

« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13428.90
the money spent yesterday will hopefully go to Mindy someday .... but it doesn't make things go away. my bill goes up at about $2200/month

I will try to pay her a few hundred each month. That might not keep me out of jail.

Blackie

« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2008, 09:02:33 AM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg236329#msg236329
Most of what Jay said was correct.
Some of what Mindy has said is correct.

Sometimes I didn't make her feel loved or safe.
I held her down a couple of times and kicked in the front door once.
I held Joe up on a wall when he was arguing with Mindy once and she said that really scared her.
I used to get angry when things didn't go my way or I felt I had the "right" to something like respect.
I was depressed when Mindy separated and divorced me. But no way I threatened to kill them.

Since then I have learned that I should truly love the people around me unconditionally ... and sometimes I even do it.  I am working on loving my enemies.
I have learned I am not owed anything ... I mean anything. So I don't get mad or sad very easily or really at all.
I have slowly learned that even if I think I am right, I should not use force against other people, even those that are hurting me or others. Although I find it still hurts when you turn the other cheek.

I had not cooperated with Mindy since 2002 because I didn't want to make it easy for her to break up our family and withhold my kids from me. I also wanted to oppose this whole system that enslaves men.

But now I am giving in to her demands. The thugs won. I am going to give her what I can so I can possibly stay out of jail and live with my beautiful and loving wife Kat. I have not wanted to use government force to take the kids from Mindy and giving her money is not as bad as funding the feds torturing and killing of people. So she has the kids and has kept me from seeing them most of the time, but I will give in to her without expecting her to change her behavior.

I had no right to have a loving wife before ... but God has been good and given me one now.
I can't communicate with my kids right now, but maybe someday I will.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.