Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1312975 times)

Blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2008, 07:43:46 AM »

Will Russell get out for burning porcupine?

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=11858.msg232053#msg232053
I don't know if this festival will happen now.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »

So, yeah, it is happening.  Hope to see you there Blackie?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Blackie

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2008, 09:42:25 AM »

So, yeah, it is happening.  Hope to see you there Blackie?

No. I will be at the fisher fest.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »

I'm moving to NH this summer so I should be able to make that, too!
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Blackie

« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2008, 12:55:17 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg233008#msg233008
This is my recollection  of what happened to my friend Russell

Russell and Mindy married in 1990 and proceeded to become debt free. Mindy taught at a local Christian school (the one her parents built and she attended). They adopted two hard to place brothers and they finally had a daughter of their own in 1997. Mindy had become a stay-at-home mom. Both she and Russell became heavily involved at High Desert Church.

In early 1999 Mindy visited her folks in Africa, came home and threw Russell out. One of her family's closest friends is a Christian marriage counselor at their church. They went to see him and he told her that their marriage could be healed and not to make any rash decisions. She never went back. Russell however continued for some years. Russell lived with us part time and part time with his sister some 100 miles away. This went on for about a year so Russell could continue giving all his pay to his family. Mindy had gone back to work and stopped going to church and stopped all the friendships she had had since childhood. After about a year she told Russell she needed more money. So Russell quit his job here at McWelco and started driving truck. After he was trained he became an owner-operator, hired a team driver and lived in his truck for the next six months and deposited all his earning in Mindy's account for his family. Some months he was giving her as much as $5000.00 a month. All this time he hoped that they would soon get back together as he did for some 5 years.  At the end of Russell truck driving for 6 month Mindy called him up and told him that she needed $4000.00. He reminded her that she receives all his money save a food stipend.  She said she had to have the money and suggested he barrow it from his 91-year-old grandmother in North Dakota. Russell refused.

He realized that no matter how much money he gave her she would always need more and that essentially he was helping her not put his family back together. He returned home to find that she had abandoned their beautiful large four bedroom home and had taken a 2 bedroom apt that was less than $100 cheaper a month than the house and found the house was in foreclosure, Russell quit truck driving. The house was messed up, Russell tried repairing and taking renters to try to save the house for his family but he only staved off the inevitable. He also finally asked Mindy if she was ever going to try to repair their marriage. She said no so he told her he wasn't going to finance her disobedience to God anymore, and that she should come home. Well the joke was on him because when he returned home he found a notice from the D.A. explaining that he never gave his wife any money that he was now $25000 in dept and a criminal. He gleamed that some months ago she had her lawyer uncle put together the complaint and told falsehoods about his earnings at McWelco and of course claimed that she had received no money from Russell for the full almost two years they were, at that time, separated.

Now the reason Mindy was so confidant that she would get away with lying was because like so many Christians she knows Russell would never let a court have authority over his marriage and family. He does recognize the church authority in this regard and as I said before, never, up to this point, stopped going to counseling when not driving. Russell would never even contest nor even recognize the court process. He would never even participate.

So here we are in 2008 Mindy remarried 2 years ago and so did Russell. The 2 boys they adopted are grown and Katie is almost 11. Russell has not given her a dime for about 5 years. He has sent them a lot of things like clothes and computers and other necessities. Of course she would never let Russell visit the kids even before he stopped payment. Neither would she let Russell's folks visit them or his brother and sister nor their former pastor or friends she and Russell loved.

Love Jay

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

So you are saying Russell is one of the best people ever and he is really the amazing person he led us to think he was?  Nice.

jimmed

« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »

So you are saying Russell is one of the best people ever and he is really the amazing person he led us to think he was?  Nice.

He's still not doing anyone any good by rotting in jail.

Taors

« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2008, 05:22:00 PM »

This is why:

A) You shouldn't get married

B) You shouldn't have kids with a psychopath

Blackie

« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2008, 07:00:46 PM »

He's still not doing anyone any good by rotting in jail.
He is looting my money for food and a place to sleep.

RAD

Blackie

« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »

Russell has been deleted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Russell_Kanning

Keene Free Press is marked for deletion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keene_Free_Press

on the talk page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Keene_Free_Press
We have cut back to 1 print edition per month to save money and trees. :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 03:25:55 PM by Blackie »

jimmed

« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

Fuckin' wiki fags.

Taors

« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2008, 08:36:27 PM »

Bet Alex did it.

Blackie

« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2008, 12:02:34 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13428.msg235983#msg235983
They lowered the amount of the ransom to $3000, so I'm going to go get him out, with a little help from friends.  I guess Mindy will get a new wardrobe for herself (which is what she did with the money right after she kicked Russell out.)

Russell is teaching them a lesson.

Taors

« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2008, 10:26:55 PM »

Russell is Jesus.

Blackie

« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2008, 10:34:23 AM »

I am wondering if Russell Christ is still doing the Grafton thing. For a while they talked about changing the name of the keene free press to the NH underground.....They seem to be back on the Keene thing now.

Around X-mas time Kat and Russell went to TX, I think. Before that they seemed to have moved to Grafton. But when they came back to NH, they did not say too much about location. Then, as soon as they announce they are going to be somewhere, Russell gets nabbed.

I wonder if they knew this shit was coming down. Was someone looking for Russell in Grafton back in December?

When will Russell start posting again?

Will Russell leave NH now this state is after him for being a dead beat dad?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:04:19 AM by Blackie »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.