Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1310983 times)

jimmed

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »

"Two months from now one of your children could disappear."

Iz dat a threat?

Blackie

« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2008, 07:06:39 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13396.msg230293#msg230293
Some of the PMs I was getting were so crazy angry at Russell's Ex, that I thought I should give it a break, if only for her protection.  I don't want any of the gun slingers to get so crazy that they track her down and do something to her.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2008, 01:50:30 AM »

Guess who?
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg230852#msg230852
Russell has done more than a million dollars worth of freedom activism.  This activism will help all children including yours.  You should be as grateful for his contributions as the rest of us are.

I have no clue who that is.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Blackie

« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »

Guess who?
Russell has done more than a million dollars worth of freedom activism.  This activism will help all children including yours.  You should be as grateful for his contributions as the rest of us are.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg231377#msg231377

How bout now?

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »

Guess who?

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg231377#msg231377

How bout now?

I don't buy it. Galt's posts are lame, but not overtly offensive. At least, not as offensive as Powerchuter's. At least, they weren't before I put Galt on Ignore for being so damn longwinded. Maybe he's worse now.

Barterer

« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »

Oh, you probably already know who it is...
Since the character in question...
likes to make slightly shorter...
sentences or fragments...
that come down to...
the main central...
point that he...
is trying...
to...
 :wink:

Bust.  But so what?

jimmed

« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2008, 09:28:29 AM »

Enjoi!

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2008, 01:22:47 PM »

John Shaw!

Blackie

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg231659#msg231659
First of all, I would like to publicly thank those of you who understand what I am trying to say. I can't say enough how saddened I am by all that is happening to Russell. There will always be those who disagree, those who dissect each word...those who just have different views. This is not political for me. Its personal. Its what happened to me and to Joe, and Jesse and Katie. We worked very hard for many years, alone and without support. Thankfully, family and friends helped. However, Russell is where he is today, due to his personal choices. I have very little to do with that. And though I am glad he is out of our lives, I recognize he has a new life....but it is one that he is destroying. He robbed his first family, and now the pattern continues, albeit with a different slant. He is robbing his second family of his time and money too, just to make a point. He owes $139,000 to his children. He could have negotiated that out of court for many years.

For you, his supporters, why wouldn't he do that? Because you say, he couldn't see the kids...? He could have. I couldn't have stopped him, by law. And never tried...So what is your sticking point here? That I haven't given him enough chances? That because I wanted to be divorced from someone who physically harmed our children, I should 'go it alone'?

I am not a murderer, kidnapper...or otherwise, as one person so villified me. In my own defense, I have quite courageously handled many difficulties that Russell would not. At the end of the day, I look at our three wonderful kids...and thank God for how far He has brought us. And I have peace about it. 

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2008, 02:04:36 PM »

The monthly dues were an amount arbitrarily decided by the state in the first place after the wife decided to divorce Russell. They were also based on salary from a job that he is no longer comfortable with and may not even be able to resume if he wanted. He's pretty dirt poor right now. I gave up a high-paying job to live on my own terms. It's particularly disturbing when you're busting your ass in a 9 to 5 that makes you miserable just to hand over half of it over for taxes, (and I don't just mean income taxes) so I can relate. It makes you truly feel like a slave.

I can appreciate anyone wanting to make a change in their life to find a better qualify of life....and that might mean giving up one particular job and living on far less and being far happier. But - and I think this is a big but - when you have children, you are responsible for them. Is it fair to the child that mom or dad just decide to up and stop supporting them? I know that the system often works against one of the parents (and all too often the father) but this is still about financially supporting your children. It shouldn't matter if they are natural born or adopted...no one forces someone to adopt children - and once you do, they're yours. IMO the rules that apply to those without children are different than those with. I am single and have no children, so, like dalebert, I can pick up and move wherever and however I like. The only person it effects is me. If, on the other hand, I had children, then then I need to first be responsible to them and then to myself. How would you feel if someone with kids just decided one day to not come home and feed the kids? It's really the same thing....just on a grander scale.

And I agree with Denis - this isn't civil disobedience - this is just contract enforcement. If Russel didn't like the contract, he should have attempted to change it.

That said - I feel bad for Kat - this has to be really hard to deal with.

Blackie

« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2008, 02:12:06 PM »

But - and I think this is a big but
Everyone I know has a big butt

Blackie

« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2008, 02:15:22 PM »

How would you feel if someone with kids just decided one day to not come home and feed the kids? It's really the same thing....just on a grander scale.
Russell probably said he was going out to get coco-puffs and never came back.

jimmed

« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »

"I couldn't have stopped him, by law. And never tried..."

She had a restraining order put against him. Liar.

Blackie

« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2008, 09:10:12 PM »

It didn't expire until 2007. But Russell doesn't listen to the court.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »

It didn't expire until 2007. But Russell doesn't listen to the court.

We hadn't noticed. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.