Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311192 times)

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com/bin/THINKING/Silver_bullet.htm
The "Silver Bullet Technique" 

The "silver bullet" technique involves a carefully contrived, and set up false accusation of Domestic abuse, or, when possible, the provocation of real incident of Domestic abuse.  Those who perpetrate this scam will make the charge of Domestic abuse, no matter what their victim does, or fails to do.

The "silver bullet" technique is a system of stripping you of your property, your right to own a gun, and your freedom. It can put you out of you own home, with no access to your own money, your children, or your possessions. It can cause you unlimited legal expenses. It can turn your friends and family against you.

I know many divorce lawyers in Georgia will file for a restraining order as part of the initial filing, just to scare the crap out of the husband and make it easier to get concessions - which I think is a shitty thing to do without cause. There have been appeals to remove the restraining orders by men who were no longer able to purchase or own guns, including some police officers.

But... Holy crap! I've never seen this full plan before.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »

good to know fellers. cant never tell these days what with the ways people are.
There are lots of people in NH like you.   :(

hey Blackie, how you doing buddy?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Puke

• Sarcasm Overlord
  • FTL Creative Team
  • Rock on!
    • View Profile
    • Dooms Day Device Photography
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2008, 06:21:07 AM »

You know I won, so shut up.

You're right, here is your trophy.

Dooms Day Device Photography = www.dooms-day-device.com
Iraq Veterans Against the War - www.ivaw.org

Blackie

« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2008, 07:23:30 AM »

hey Blackie, how you doing buddy?
awesome!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 07:25:07 AM by Blackie »

jimmed

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2008, 07:50:37 AM »

You know I won, so shut up.

You're right, here is your trophy.

Awesome!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

Are you even an FTL listener?

He's just a whiny bastard that sticks to the FTL forum like a heroin addict.

Is it better to whine in groups? 

I don't like to depend on people.  I don't change my tune... or alter my opinions... or KEEP QUIET WHEN I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY due to the influence of people who would consider me a noob within their ranks.  You know, in certain groups, you have to establish yourself within the pecking order, and this particular group definitely has a pecking order.  I don't take kindly to people who feel they are superior to me simply because they've been there longer, or that their exposure to a certain element somehow makes them more intelligent or my opinions are imperfect, insignificant, or immature within the constructs of the group - as if I was just born under the front porch, just because they've never seen my face - while others who have deeper social connections are tolerated and spew idiocy, and they feel that they're in the position of elite, king-makers who would fail miserably in a world where they're judged on merit and not how many years they've been among a crowd.  Much like Anton's argument that post count doesn't matter here in a forum, which is true to a certain degree, it also applies to real life, and much more severely.   

Fuck the herd mentality.  I don't have a problem with people who organize to communicate and agree on a direction to nudge the voting issues, that is commendable.  Its how every other ideology operates, and what must be done to enact reforms of "our" own desire.  But the borderline commune mentality bothers me.  Join us, and you will benefit in numerous ways.  We will help you, if you help us.  Well, guess what?  I would like to receive that help within a society, but I don't want to give out more than I get.  I don't want to meet a few people and get help moving my couch, and then be expected to move everyone elses couch.  And so, I reject the offered community and its help.  I will build my own life and social network, expect nothing from it, and owe it nothing in return - in my state, which is no better or worse, depending on individual issues. 

Its certainly not so much better in NH to make me throw everything away, and its unlikely it ever could be.  People fail to realize most of their time is spent in private, where anything goes, and if you're smart enough you can live your life in any manner you desire, no matter where you are. 

And, I won't have to amend my opinions.  I won't have to wonder if they're acceptable to the group.  I prefer the group to be eclectic and dynamic, rather than like-minded and fickle. 

Amusingly enough, Puke has me on ignore - and he uses ignore often.  A young man with military background, and very opinionated, as if his time is so valuable that he can't be bothered to see very similar comments, from the other side of the river.  It disturbs me that he and a few select others who are among the cabal of NH supporters consider themselves to be superior, as this is where the majority of my "ignorers" come from.  I guess they just don't like to see people who are close enough in proximity to their own beliefs, yet won't bend to the majority out of social necessity. 

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »

If you're content to live w/i your 4 walls--great. Most aren't. As for Puke, my guess is he's busy promoting freedom and doesn't need to be bothered with busybodies that constantly pooh-pooh any action towards freedom. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when I move next year, I probably won't spend too much time nit-picking back and forth with people who aren't worth talking to. So, keep wasting your time on this pathetic thread.

Blackie

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2008, 12:37:17 PM »

So, keep wasting your time on this pathetic thread.
OK.

What about game night at Ivy's?

Will Russell get out for burning porcupine?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »

If you're content to live w/i your 4 walls--great. Most aren't.

I should live where?  Outdoors?  In other peoples houses?

Everybody lives inside their houses.  You have very few problems living inside your house.  Concentrate on the problems you experience within your home.

Think about those possible situations that could fuck with you inside your home.

I'll give you a minute to think about them...

So, problems inside your home.  What have you identified? 

Federal problems.  Wiretap.  Bank policies.  Guns.  Income Tax.  Social Security.  The Draft.  The War. 

Grow up.

Moving to NH won't solve those problems.  Only a fucking idiot would think moving into another state changes the federal statutes. 

If you expect the quality of your day-to-day life to raise because you moved to a state where other people will help you live better, YOU ARE A FAILURE because you needed help. 

Don't confuse the generosity of the local people for a change of the policy of the state.  Those are two totally different things.  People who think their lives are better due to charity are short sighted.  This is the allure of the FSP. 

I call it predatory charity. 

I defy and challenge all new FSP participants. 

Move there, and accept nothing.  Decline any involvement.  Don't meet people, don't accept anything. 

If you are totally committed, it shouldn't matter to you. 

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »

Sure, but why shouldn't you meet people or get involved?
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Bill Brasky

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »

As for Puke, my guess is he's busy promoting freedom and doesn't need to be bothered with busybodies that constantly pooh-pooh any action towards freedom. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when I move next year, I probably won't spend too much time nit-picking back and forth with people who aren't worth talking to. So, keep wasting your time on this pathetic thread.

Guess away.

I think "promoting freedom" is a bullshit answer. 

He's useless. 

Don't suggest he is able to "bring it".  Especially against me. 

He has me on ignore because he is fail.  Not because he is able. 

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »

For the record, I don't even know Puke--but typically I'm inclined to stand up for FSP folks. I consider myself the political type and think that joining a consolidated group of libertarians is the only way to go. Obviously, the RP thing didn't work out. Plenty are trying to work w/i the GOP and play the party game in their respective states. To them I say good luck. I just don't want to waste the rest of my life fighting for liberty to no avail. I might have came off like a jerk, but I think its time to make a 'move.' For me, the FSP is the only answer. And by referring to 4 walls, I was reflecting on one poster who seemed to think you can have freedom by just shacking up. I can respect those who have other views but I will always make it known what I think. I know we can't escape the Fed rules as long as NH is a state. But, the key is to strive for the most amount of liberty while attempting to achieve it in the most effective way to date. That's all.

Blackie

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13365.msg230218#msg230218

(Russell, as you know, is a Christian.  When he married, he really meant for life.  His wife kicked him out without just cause.  She got everything...kids, house, all of Russell's personal possessions (which she wouldn't give to him).  Last he saw her she was driving a brand new Escalade.  After she kicked him out, she got a restraining order claiming he was violent (Mr. Pacifist, violent  ).  She refused to let him see his children.  She refuses to let him even call his children.  He decided he was not going to be a slave to some woman who treated him like that - to pay for her to take his children away from him.   He's offered to take the children.  He wanted nothing more than to stay there and raise the kids, be a family.  She chose otherwise.  Now he's in jail for not paying child support.  The kids don't even know why he doesn't call or see them - the mother lets them think he just doesn't care.  He won't be mean enough to her to tell the kids what's happening.)

Kat, I am so stunned by all of this. I cannot believe how wrong this all is. I would like to defend myself, and find this incredibly awkward. It saddens me how the truth about Russell's past has been completely obliterated by people who don't care enough about those facts to actually check them out. I have long felt the irony that Russell is only now a "pacivist"?? This wasn't our experience at all. Personally, I think it is an overcompensation for the violence he displayed in our marriage and towards our children. He did make strides to change, but it was my opinion, and others around me, including his own parents at the time, that his being with the children was NOT wise, as his lack of self-control was in danger of seriously harming them. We lived it. You have only heard one side of the story...and though I am sorry when anyone is unjustly treated, it bears repeating that one must know first if the punishment is in fact, just. If it is...then justice must prevail. The fact that he still defends those wrong actions tells me that his 'rehabilitation' was not effective. And yes, he owes his children a lot of money....over $100,000. What would you do if it were YOUR children?

Kat, I would like to specifically address some of the untruths you posted...
I don't own an Escalade. I own a 1997 Blazer.
I worked 2 jobs for a while for my kids, as Russell wasn't contributing anything towards their LIFE...life he contributed to, and said he would be responsible for.
I never asked for alimony. I made a special request that the $1200 mo child support (mandated by the court, not me) would be reduced. He refused to cooperate at all. At one point, I asked him to give the 3 kids a total of $50 mo...he adamantly refused, on some higher moral ground?? What moral ground is higher than providing for your own kids? Or at least contributing, even if you hate your Ex wife?
I didn't get the house at all. As a matter of fact, it was my idea that he move back into it...no court documents, just a verbal agreement, and live there. (I couldn't afford it, and that was finewith me to move.) He agreed to do this. The deal was that he would make the house payments, and that one day, if we both agreed to sell, we'd split the proceeds. 5 mos later, I got a fluke call from the mortgage co, informing me the house was about to foreclose. I called him immediately. He laughed and said he hadn't paid a dime. In fact, some transients were living with him, and he was using their pmts to live off. The gas was shut off, and they were cooking over an open fire in the living room. I asked him if I could call the realtor and at least try to avoid foreclosure. He agreed. We were able to sell it immediately. 6 mos later I got $700. So, if that is getting 'everything'....
When you say "she kicked him out without just cause"Huh? The financial elements were what was least wrong about my situation. I got a restraining order because he was close to killing our oldest son, after he'd lied (He was Cool. Russell kicked me in the stomach while I was pregnant, and on the ground, after he'd pushed me down. He did some awful things within 3 mo of being married. But it was when he started hurting the kids in drastic ways...not just a traditional spanking, that I began to be scared. I filed for a separation first, and we remained in that state for 2 years, until in my estimation, any hope of reconciliation was truly over.

I did make a lot of choices along the way...I stayed for many years, trying to work on a marriage with someone who was harming me. But in the end, I chose wisely to extricate myself from him. Initially, I did not want the children to spend time with him at all. They remembered some of the really bad times too. They never questioned my reasons....they knew!

Since the kids are older, I have encouraged letter writing and phone calls. They are not interested. (I know anyone reading this will believe that I have poisoned their minds...but truly, I didn't.) They just didn't want to. When I did make suggestions for some reconcilation with them, (letters/calls/visits) he has written them each once on their birthdays and Christmas. Period.

Russell is not innocent here. His past is finally catching up to him. Maybe if he had taken care of his prior responsibilities, at least in part, he wouldn't be where he is today. He is a fugitive by choice.

jimmed

« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

Ooo...this is almost as good as Zack Bass' former wife's posts...

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2008, 05:58:09 PM »

Drama indeed.

I'm waiting for the paperback, personally.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.