Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1316286 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #945 on: June 09, 2009, 02:03:37 PM »

We don't know if that person is a freestater.

Do you speak officially for the Free State Project?

I speak for myself.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #946 on: June 09, 2009, 02:04:48 PM »

Do you speak officially for the Free State Project?

I speak for myself.

Then stop acting like you are their official disavower.

blackie

« Reply #947 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »

Does anyone(besides Bill) admit to having sex with Ivy?

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 09, 2009, 02:26:32 PM »

Until a sex tape pops up.....[How horrifying would that be] 

If Nick were smart,  he'd deny ever fucking her until some actual physical evidence showed up.  Image the shame the poor boy is going through with the rumor that he actually sunk low enough to stick his penis into that disease-ridden harpy. 

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 09, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »

Until a sex tape pops up.....[How horrifying would that be] 

The best way to avoid any disease is to have sex from a distance, so a sex tape isn't all that horrifying of an idea.

I really want to know what she does that makes men all retarded.

Anyone with first hand experience feel like sharing?

NHArticleTen

« Reply #950 on: June 09, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »

Porc 411 around 3pm eastern...they kicked sam out of the jail...lol...whoopie!

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 09, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »

Does anyone(besides Bill) admit to having sex with Ivy?

I know 2 people who have had sex with Sharon (besides Bill).....and an what seems to be an endless list of guys that she hit on, pursued, etc. who wanted absolutely nothing to do with her...in any way shape or form. I've heard guys say that even though they were shit-faced drunk they were smart enough to kick her out of their house and another who said having sex with her would be like putting their dick in battery acid. I would never list those who were stupid enough to have sex with her or the list of those she claimed to have had sex with.....as most if the guys on the list don't deserve that scarlet letter!

What is funniest to watch about this whole thing is how upset Bill is that Sharon slept with someone else....and to watch Bill try and put the blame on Nick. You is really buying that Nick "took advantage of a pregnant Ivy's hormones while she's away from her husband for weeks on end" or that he somehow was preying on her. Seriously? Reality is that Bill chose to lie down with a dog and is shocked that he now has fleas. Well duh! Time and time again so many of us have pointed out that Sharon is a sociopath and a con artist. This is what she does. For her, I don't think it's about sex, it's about the conquest. That's why she all too often pursues unavailable men - unavailable sometimes because they are already in another relationship. Of course, she tires of them, too and pursues another conquest....and the cycle repeats itself over and over again.

Combine this with her constant need for assistance in situations that she of course is just the victim in....whether she needs clothes for her kids, or money to buy a gun, or money to pay the rent...or the electric bill or whatever.....help fixing the truck, getting her out of jail...and the list goes on and on. Like the system or not - she stole from the State of Rhode Island. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that she was collecting welfare here in NH as well.

I am amazed that so many people can't see her for what she is. She is a sociopath. Bill chose that over Kate - what a fool. The best thing that ever happened to Kate was Bill cheating on her with this wretched woman....as Kate is in a wonderful relationship with a great guy and her life is so much better now than it was before Ivy fixated on Bill and made him her latest conquest.

Sharon posted this image in her online journal just shortly after hooking up with Bill.

Oh, the irony of that now. Now that she's pregnant, Bill is stuck with her for life.....kind of like herpes.....you just can't get rid of it. Best of luck to the both of them....they deserve each other.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 09, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »

eeewww.....eeeewwww.....eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

blackie

« Reply #953 on: June 09, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »

Porc 411 around 3pm eastern...they kicked sam out of the jail...lol...whoopie!
So, did he give his name up, and sign something?

BonerJoe

« Reply #954 on: June 09, 2009, 03:21:30 PM »

eeewww.....eeeewwww.....eeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Do I dare propose...rimming...

blackie

« Reply #955 on: June 09, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »

Too bad Ivy is in jail now that Sam is out. They could have celebrated together.

fatcat

« Reply #956 on: June 09, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1061.msg10292#msg10292

If I may put in my 2 cents on this nonsense.  This is exactly what someone would do who didn't like or agree with your group.  They cast doubt and suspicion and it can eventually turn everyone against everyone else.  Thats how Governments who are power hungry and don't want to let go of that power work.  It's a simple method and they have to do little to no work to win.  They pit everyone against everyone else and things get destroyed from the inside out.  Just ignore any banter that people would say to cast suspicion on a nameless/faceless person.  Cause the suspicion gets cast on your friends and neighbors.  Rise up and say, you know what, I'm not going to indulge in this nonsense and then sit here and wonder who among us is a spy/snitch/mole/informant/rat or whatever.  Move on and ignore this guy.  He obviosly wants to tear this group down in the most known and easiest and effective way.

:lol:

Freestaters....

Well they were posting on the freekeene forum, thats close enough to the NH liberty movement for me.

I just find it hilarious someone found away to turn some messy fuck fest into a conspiracy about people trying to take down the NH liberty movement.

blackie

« Reply #957 on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:57 PM »

Bill arrested. Ivy's kid taken away by the cops.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=18267.msg299849#msg299849

therealritasue

• Fnord is the color only blind people can see.
    • View Profile
    • My dA.
« Reply #958 on: June 09, 2009, 04:09:00 PM »

Fuck, seriously?
Bubbe made a kishke, she made it big and fat, My Zaydeh took one look at it and said "I can't eat that!', Oh Bubbe, Bubbe, Bubbe, Oh Bubbe me oh myyyyyyyy..

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #959 on: June 09, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »

Will it ever end?
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.