Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1313391 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4590 on: August 08, 2011, 01:11:03 AM »

Everyone else must pay

Of course, through the nose.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: August 16, 2011, 08:17:14 AM »

So, is there any Ian incarceration-related drama yet?

BonerJoe

« Reply #4592 on: August 23, 2011, 06:10:07 PM »

Yeah, for a short time. Even at 42 one can be "played". However, that is only relevant in that I was yet another sucker in a line of many who fell for Curtis' game. I was warned by his previous roommate Rocco but didn't believe him as I thought he was just saying that because his feelings were hurt. I was wrong. I didn't go to Porcfest to avoid any potential drama that might reflect badly on the FSP, etc. But hearing that the most often-heard comment about him (by vendors and those involved with putting it on) was "Fucking Curtis" caused me to regret not coming forward with my criticisms a year ago. But that is really no longer necessary as he has burned bridges everywhere. Burning metaphorical bridges is better than burning my house down, which he threatened to do.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4593 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:14 PM »

I heard he's working on making a really sweet chess set, carved out of the finest New Hampshire Granite that he could get his hands on. Of course, he'll also need a little jewlers pick to do the carving.

Pressure and time..................
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4594 on: August 25, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »

Yeah, for a short time. Even at 42 one can be "played". However, that is only relevant in that I was yet another sucker in a line of many who fell for Curtis' game. I was warned by his previous roommate Rocco but didn't believe him as I thought he was just saying that because his feelings were hurt. I was wrong. I didn't go to Porcfest to avoid any potential drama that might reflect badly on the FSP, etc. But hearing that the most often-heard comment about him (by vendors and those involved with putting it on) was "Fucking Curtis" caused me to regret not coming forward with my criticisms a year ago. But that is really no longer necessary as he has burned bridges everywhere. Burning metaphorical bridges is better than burning my house down, which he threatened to do.

Expand, need more content.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: August 26, 2011, 05:46:01 AM »

Damn it, now I have to PM Curtis and tell him how we are talking shit about him on the board. Hope this ʇɐoɹs character doesn't get all whiny like BJ did.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #4596 on: August 26, 2011, 07:50:32 AM »

Hope this ʇɐoɹs character doesn't get all whiny like BJ did.
Just don't take away his fleshlight

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4597 on: August 27, 2011, 02:07:43 AM »

Libman did this to his profile pic too, it really doesnt disguise you at all. was 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4598 on: August 27, 2011, 02:10:44 AM »

Libman did this to his profile pic too, it really doesnt disguise you at all. was 

oooooh. I didnt realize who you were.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4599 on: August 27, 2011, 10:56:15 AM »

...it really doesnt disguise you at all.

Using a pic of a completely different person, on the other hand...

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4600 on: August 27, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »

...it really doesnt disguise you at all.

Using a pic of a completely different person, on the other hand...

Yup.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4601 on: August 27, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »

I heard he's working on making a really sweet chess set, carved out of the finest New Hampshire Granite that he could get his hands on. Of course, he'll also need a little jewlers pick to do the carving.

Pressure and time..................
I hear Ian is working in the jail kitchen 8 hours a day.

So he can finally say he got a "real job"... or not?

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #4602 on: August 27, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »

He did say that doing "real work" was a refreshing change for him and was describing it as somewhat therapeutic.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #4603 on: August 29, 2011, 07:15:59 AM »

Keene drama. Names and avatars hidden to protect the dramatic.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:19:15 AM by d_goddard »

BonerJoe

« Reply #4604 on: August 29, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »

When verifiable rumors spread about you committing force or fraud within a community, why are you surprised when you feel unwelcome?
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 31 queries.