Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311634 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4275 on: April 15, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »

I know he doesn't condone pedophillia,

Of course he doesn't. I never suggested he did.

We're all cool!

Tell that to the people who have questioned my principals.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: April 15, 2011, 04:56:49 PM »

We're all cool!

any of you fuckers that have even -thought- about questioning Shaw's principles,  well, you shouldn't!

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: April 15, 2011, 04:59:15 PM »

We're all cool!

any of you fuckers that have even -thought- about questioning Shaw's principles,  well, you shouldn't!  Just listen to his Rape audio - cool!  rape cages and shit?  he understands..

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #4278 on: April 15, 2011, 05:40:13 PM »

However, I don't think that this is a gray area at all. This is a case by case scenario, surely, but it is totally black and white. A prepube can't properly consent to a sexual act, even if they say "Yes" when wheedled/begged/convinced/intimidated/brainwashed into it.

You don't get to tell me what I can't do.  I consented at age six with another boy my age, and again at age 10-11ish with a 16 year old.

Children can do whatever they want. It is the adult's responsibility to at the very least not act in a manner that would cause harm to the child.

"No, I will not buy you a cart of Oreos."

"No, I will not give you my crack to smoke."

"No, I will not put my cock in your asshole."

"No, I will not let you juggle my chainsaws."

"No, I will not cover you in lighter fluid and set you on fire."

"Well, he really wanted it" is not an excuse for abusing children.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: April 15, 2011, 05:56:02 PM »

My own experiences with child abuse are a bit second hand ish. I have been able to pass for a adult since I was 13 or so, so this could be the reason.
I knew a girl who was diddled by a uncle I think, to be fair she seemed fine as a adult.
My best Friend in high school had a brother who had inappropriate relations with his niece, everyone in the family rallied against him and he went to prison.
Lastly my Dad had a friend who committed suicide after being accused of fucking a classmate of mine who he was fostering for.  The kid would have been 15-16. I don't know if it was true or not. I do know the kid was trying to blackmail him.
My sister almost got her ass thrown to the curb when I said simply that there should be physical evidence before someone could be accused of being a pedo. She said the accusation was enough, even from vengeful ex-wives, and my calling her a evil fucking bitch did not change her opinion.
Having been married twice I do know woman can be unreasonable and crazy, especially young ones. I want to believe that Ian, JJ et all did the best they could out of a bad situation, and I do understand that hysterical women are no fun to deal with. However I agree fully with what I'll call the Shaw standards of what is OK and what is not. Kids are easily manipulated and taken advantage of, they shouldn't be fraternised by adults.
These are two separate arguments that got gummed together unfortunately.
I disagree with Ian's opinion about concent of a minor period. Not only for the child's protection but the pedophiles as well. The NAMBLA propaganda is bullshit.
People who disagree with me have every right to live there lives and they should be free to say what they think. No violation of the NAP, none of my business.
Thank you for being honest with me sir. I am glad you don't act on it. Kids, stay away from this guy.

Summer was unreasonable, I wish every body could see why she was so scared though, young mother with few friends who suddenly feels surround by enemies and all that. But I always forgive young people, I think they are dumbasses, who don't know how dumb they are. I also know dealing with hysterical woman gets old fast. I still wish one of the free staters would start some sort of arbitration firm so there would have been something Summer could have done.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: April 15, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »

wise

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: April 15, 2011, 07:07:58 PM »

Thank you for being honest with me sir. I am glad you don't act on it. Kids, stay away from this guy.

There ya go. Simple.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: April 15, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »

meth...................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAamphetamine.............................................
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:20:12 PM by Fred »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #4283 on: April 15, 2011, 08:03:30 PM »

p3do getting boring.

New dllama please

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: April 15, 2011, 08:12:41 PM »

p3do getting boring.

New dllama please

I couldn't penetrate the wall o' text, and was thankful to at least get Ian's summary.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: April 16, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »

p3do getting boring.

New dllama please

I couldn't penetrate the wall o' text, and was thankful to at least get Ian's summary.
If I could wholesale delete a thread, it would be this one.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: April 16, 2011, 02:14:16 PM »

p3do getting boring.

New dllama please

If I could wholesale delete a thread, it would be this one.
Couldn't agree more.

Talk about a thread that destroys any interest in actually moving to NH and participating in any FSP activism there.

Honestly I do want to move to NH, but the more of this kind of shit I read the less I want to be associated at all with the FSP.  Unlike some other attention seekers, I DON'T want to be drawing tons of attention to myself; painting a giant target on my chest for the authorities to zero in on.  I just want to be more free.  And spending a month in jail is definitely not more free.  Getting harrassed by angry bureaucrats because they have associated me with their opposition does not make me more free.

I guess I'm more of a Denis Godard type of guy, than an Ian Bernard type of guy.  I still like the show and dig this forum though.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

AncapAgency

• The Ancap Agency
    • View Profile
    • The Ancap Agency
« Reply #4287 on: April 16, 2011, 02:52:14 PM »

Attention Fellow FSP Participants, Pre-Staters, Fellow-Travelers, Porcupines of all flavors, etc.

If you encounter a situation which is not immediately life threatening to yourself or others, and it is a situation in which you might otherwise have reported something or someone to the "authorities"--be it the Police, CPS, DEA, FBI, DHS, CIA, NSA, the Zoning Commission, the Planning Board, whatever; and you are unsure or concerned about what you should do, please do the following:

1) Stop, take a breath, and think.

2) Don't allow yourself to get pulled into an argument.

3) Do not immediately post it on FaceBook or other internet forum.

4) Call me (603.340.6654) or someone else in the Porcupine Community you know and trust, and present me (or them) with a brief sketch of the situation.

5) Discuss your options, get some perspective, and have all your "ducks in a row" as it were.

6) Then, and only then, decide on your course of action.

Again, this is in cases in which there is not immediate and life-threatening danger to you or someone else.

If there is a fire, call the Fire Department.  Yes, I know they're statist, but they're presently the only viable option.

If there is a medical emergency, call the ambulance/paramedics.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE POLICE UNLESS THERE IS EFFECTIVELY NO OTHER OPTION TO PREVENT DEATH OR EXTREME INJURY!

Hopefully, Porcupine 911 will be established soon, and a lot of this stuff can be handled by live operators who can get you assistance.  Until that time, and in the absence of other individuals and/or services, I am available for emergencies 24/7--I don't sleep much, I'm not a partier, and I am trained and experienced at dealing with all manner of situations.  For example:

I am certified in Wilderness First Aid, CPR/AED, etc.

I am a 10 year veteran of the US Army.

I am a trained Mediator (that's Non-Coercive Conflict Resolution), and have been practicing for 8 years.

I have spent the past 5 years working with "at risk" children in NH.

I am trained in Criminal and Counter-Intelligence Investigation.

I am trained in Interviewing and Interrogation, and have studied Body Language and Micro-Expressions extensively.

I've been a firearms instructor for over 20 years.

I am a trained Counselor.

I've been involved in the Liberty Movement since 1996, I joined the FSP in 2003, and I moved to NH in 2006.

I deal well with emergencies, and have had enough of them in my life that very little phases me.

Therefore, chances are I can assist you, advise you, or direct you to someone within the community who can.  If I don't know someone within the community who can assist, chances are I know someone outside the community who can safely assist you.

Please at least consider this option before you get dragged into escalating drama, post stuff on FB, or call the Government Agents.  This will make sure that the FSP is not harmed by things unrelated to it's sole purpose (i.e. getting good pro-liberty folks to NH), and will also prevent the escalations and serious drama which seem to be cropping up as of late.  I suspect folks will be a lot happier all around, and I can promise you I'll do my very best to ensure your concerns are addressed to your satisfaction.

Initial consultations are free.  Matters discussed are confidential unless and until I tell you otherwise explicitly.

Mike Ruff
LFOD Services
ancapagency@yahoo.com
Mediation--Casual Labor--Security Consulting--Firearms Training--General Services

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #4288 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:12 PM »

You don't get to tell me what I can't do.  I consented at age six with another boy my age, and again at age 10-11ish with a 16 year old.

I didn't. As a matter of fact I specifically mentioned people of the same and near the same age in my last post. Also as a matter of fact, the post YOU JUST QUOTED.

Clearly I am confused.  Didn't you say this?

A prepube can't properly consent to a sexual act, even if they say "Yes" when wheedled/begged/convinced/intimidated/brainwashed into it.

That's telling me what I can't do.  You are saying I couldn't do what I did, "properly".  I may not have been fully informed, but I did consent and you can't take that away from me. 
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #4289 on: April 16, 2011, 03:07:36 PM »

However, I don't think that this is a gray area at all. This is a case by case scenario, surely, but it is totally black and white. A prepube can't properly consent to a sexual act, even if they say "Yes" when wheedled/begged/convinced/intimidated/brainwashed into it.

You don't get to tell me what I can't do.  I consented at age six with another boy my age, and again at age 10-11ish with a 16 year old.

Children can do whatever they want. It is the adult's responsibility to at the very least not act in a manner that would cause harm to the child.

"No, I will not buy you a cart of Oreos."

"No, I will not give you my crack to smoke."

"No, I will not put my cock in your asshole."

"No, I will not let you juggle my chainsaws."

"No, I will not cover you in lighter fluid and set you on fire."

"Well, he really wanted it" is not an excuse for abusing children.

I gotcha.  Was the 16 year old an adult?  Did he harm me?  I feel fine.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 31 queries.