Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1306632 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #4260 on: April 15, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »

Gonna jump in - Actually Dale, I agree on this point to a great degree and already made a post about it several pages back. Here's the post -

Does a smarter person have a better standard?

I dunno if I'm smarter, but here would be some good guidelines -

When someone should have sex -

1. The body (Both brain and endocrine system) are capable of performing the act. That means post pubescent. Brain isn't even done cooking yet before then. Pubescence IS sexual maturity, by nature. Sex before that time cannot end in sexual release, and serves no purpose to the prepubescent either physically (Can't get pregnant) or emotionally. (No hormone dumps yet.) ADDED - Consent to a sexual act must necessarily require physical sexual maturity of the brain, otherwise the brain can't consent with aforethought.

2. BOTH parties involved in sex must be capable of financially and emotionally supporting the existence of another human being (A child) apart from themselves ALONE, without the sexual partner in the picture.

3. There are dozens of reasons why incest is bad. Genetics, abuse of power, (You can't be the primary caregiver and authority over a child and claim that their ability to consent, and likelihood to consent wouldn't be bent toward satisfying the desires of said ultimate authority figure.) social stigma, physical damage (I'd hate to even speculate what damage a 200 pound adult male with an 8 inch penis could do to a child's vagina or anus.)

That would be my bare minimum. BARE MINIMUM. My default answer without debate would have been unrelated genetically (And let's not fuck around, unadopted as well. I'm irritated that I even have to say this.) and 16 or so, maybe 20 or 30 years ago, but nowadays I'd semi jokingly say 25. Having a not overrun credit account might also be a good indicator.

Personally, I think any woman under 25 is fucking insane and should never get closer than Tazer range outside of a group activity.

None of this accounts for people of the same age. Two twelve year olds wanna play "Hot Dog In Bun" there's not much you can do about it apart from explain why it's a bad idea. Of course, they're already fucking idiots full of fuck hormones, so likely they won't listen. Keep them physically separated and well educated and hope for the best.

You don't fuck prepubes. I don't fuck anyone but my wife.

However, I don't think that this is a gray area at all. This is a case by case scenario, surely, but it is totally black and white. A prepube can't properly consent to a sexual act, even if they say "Yes" when wheedled/begged/convinced/intimidated/brainwashed into it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:37:29 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #4261 on: April 15, 2011, 04:09:43 PM »

I did more than skim, actually, and there was all kinds of misinfo.

Your beef appears to be that she changed her mind about how to deal with someone she thought was bad without consulting you? That was somehow a breach of contract?

No, my beef was she promised she'd remove her post and keep to spreading the word to other people privately, not publicly.  Then she broke her word.  Plus she talked trash behind peoples' backs, sowing seeds of dissent within the community.  Plus she called the cops on JJ.  
Then, she did wrong and posted the information publicly on facebook, exposing them to death threats and the threat of CPS.

Yeah, this is where a disconnect happens. She didn't contact CPS, right? She didn't threaten them with death, right?

<<<Trying to get this straight.

That's correct, but she wished publicly that she had called CPS.  Her action of publishing the info to her 1,000 "friends" on facebook resulted in death threats to both Nik and Lyndsey and to me as well.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:12:47 PM by FTL_Ian »
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

FTL_Ian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #4262 on: April 15, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »

However, I don't think that this is a gray area at all. This is a case by case scenario, surely, but it is totally black and white. A prepube can't properly consent to a sexual act, even if they say "Yes" when wheedled/begged/convinced/intimidated/brainwashed into it.

You don't get to tell me what I can't do.  I consented at age six with another boy my age, and again at age 10-11ish with a 16 year old.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

FTL_Ian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #4263 on: April 15, 2011, 04:13:27 PM »

I think Dale's posts here are spot-on.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: April 15, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »

you go Ian!

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: April 15, 2011, 04:27:59 PM »

You don't get to tell me what I can't do.  I consented at age six with another boy my age, and again at age 10-11ish with a 16 year old.

I didn't. As a matter of fact I specifically mentioned people of the same and near the same age in my last post. Also as a matter of fact, the post YOU JUST QUOTED.

None of this accounts for people of the same age. Two twelve year olds wanna play "Hot Dog In Bun" there's not much you can do about it apart from explain why it's a bad idea. Of course, they're already fucking idiots full of fuck hormones, so likely they won't listen. Keep them physically separated and well educated and hope for the best.

But you weren't just skimming...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:43:11 PM by John Shaw »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: April 15, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »

That's correct, but she wished publicly that she had called CPS.

But she didn't.

And this nik guy wished publicly that people were more accepting about fucking kids did he not?

But he hasn't fucked kids, right? So no harm, right?

You can't have it both ways, man.

EDIT: And for maybe the tenth time here I'm gonna reiterate this because people have fucking rocks in their ears - Stop conflating Summer's actions with what I would do.

I've stated repeatedly what actions I would have taken and clarified how they are different from hers.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:42:20 PM by John Shaw »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: April 15, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »

drink a few beers

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: April 15, 2011, 04:42:48 PM »

drink a few beers

I don't drink and I have no idea what that post even means.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: April 15, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »

means calm down

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: April 15, 2011, 04:44:05 PM »

means calm down

???

I'm the only person who IS calm, here.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: April 15, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »

seem tense to me...

dead horse and all that..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:46:47 PM by Fred »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4272 on: April 15, 2011, 04:48:46 PM »

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: April 15, 2011, 04:49:00 PM »

seem tense to me...

Whatever. I have clearly and repeatedly stated what my views are and they are repeatedly being distorted.

I have been calm and rational, and disagreeing. The response has been hostile and interrogatory. I have been accused of purveying misinformation (That means being called a goddamned liar.) and I won't stand by and let a crapflood bury my points and lead people to think that I am and have been saying things that I have not.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: April 15, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »

As a father, and since I was molested at age 13 by my stepfather, I appreciate your passion on this John!  I think Dale and you are coming at it from different perspectives.

I know he doesn't condone pedophillia, he just doesn't like everyone jumping to a conclusion about it without knowing all the facts.

You are so passionate you will gladly get it going with most of the facts - understandable!

We're all cool!
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.