Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1319810 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #3990 on: March 08, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »

Apparently Ivy Walker is causing more drama. This time in Grafton, by apparently not paying an electric bill and refusing to let others get service in their name to restore it. The Gulch drama seems related to this.
Was she living at the Hoyt Farm?

If that's the one Condon owns, I think.

davann

« Reply #3991 on: March 08, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »

Less than 5% of FSPers in NH live in Keene.  Some of the FSPers in Keene don't even consider themselves Keeniacs and many don't or rarely smoke pot.

I have no issues with pot smoking per se. It is the in your face “look how anti authority I am” that turns me off. Guess the smoking is just the vehicle and makes them an easy target for stereotyping. If a fellow libertarian (or what ever the current word is) is inclined to call them dirty hippies just think of what the muggles must think.  

BonerJoe

« Reply #3992 on: March 08, 2011, 06:33:09 PM »

Less than 5% of FSPers in NH live in Keene.  Some of the FSPers in Keene don't even consider themselves Keeniacs and many don't or rarely smoke pot.

I have no issues with pot smoking per se. It is the in your face “look how anti authority I am” that turns me off. Guess the smoking is just the vehicle and makes them an easy target for stereotyping. If a fellow libertarian (or what ever the current word is) is inclined to call them dirty hippies just think of what the muggles must think. 

Baww.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3993 on: March 08, 2011, 06:35:41 PM »

Less than 5% of FSPers in NH live in Keene.  Some of the FSPers in Keene don't even consider themselves Keeniacs and many don't or rarely smoke pot.

Yep, plus if you're gonna pick a cross to die on, it should be something BIG like not paying income or property tax. Something that pisses everyone off that likes small government, something everyone can get behind. Cant do it the way the Browns did it either. Gotta get everyone in on it.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: March 08, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »

Yep, plus if you're gonna pick a cross to die on, it should be something BIG like not paying income or property tax. Something that pisses everyone off that likes small government, something everyone can get behind. Cant do it the way the Browns did it either. Gotta get everyone in on it.

Totally, for most of the liberty activists in NH, that seems to be a more likely scenario than some of the silly things that have happened in Keene in the past.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3995 on: March 09, 2011, 01:57:59 AM »

Told a dude living in Manchester about the Free State Project today! He seems really interested yay.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3996 on: March 12, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »

Riddler

« Reply #3997 on: March 12, 2011, 01:15:42 PM »

like the canarios crusade to drive w/out a license?
& spend 6 mos. of their life in jail?
fucking balloon-heads

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #3998 on: March 12, 2011, 02:44:35 PM »

like the canarios crusade to drive w/out a license?
& spend 6 mos. of their life in jail?
fucking balloon-heads

Yeah, thats one of those things you wanna keep on the low-down if you're doing it, know whaddamean? Not gonna get the drivers license laws abolished by being one of 4 or 5 people doing it. Just putting cash in the cops pockets and paying to fill the gas tank of the squad car.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #3999 on: March 13, 2011, 10:18:02 AM »

PorcFest Dllama
Foul! Why Squash independent effort at Porcfest ? Curtis?

More PorcFest Dllama: Why aren't you promoting the shit out of PorcFest as you promised?!? Don hasn't spoke yet. Pimp that shit or else.

Riddler

« Reply #4000 on: March 13, 2011, 10:34:00 AM »

dude.
save me a spot so i can sell shitty t-shirts & generally piss people off.
can i get drunk & play loud music till all hours?
if so, count me in.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #4001 on: March 13, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »

Why aren't you promoting the shit out of PorcFest as you promised?!?
1. Kinda busy between 65+ hour work-week, family, my ailing mother, getting elected Selectman of my town, upcoming Town Meeting, NHLA responsibilities, producing a libertarian talk show shown in 14 towns across NH, and occasionally sleeping
2. PF is still rather a long way off. It's not the hottest item in my activism to-do list just yet.

Don hasn't spoke yet. Pimp that shit or else.
And they picked you to organize this event?
The FSP should get its head checked.
No, strike that: the FSP Prez should think long and hard about what her legacy will be....

Riddler

« Reply #4002 on: March 13, 2011, 06:38:42 PM »

dude.
they could do a LOT worse & have the kanning kooks from nh underground running shit...
w/ their shit-house-crazy rat posse.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #4003 on: March 13, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »

they could do a LOT worse & have the kanning kooks from nh underground running shit...
IIRC, a few years ago Russ was in fact one of the organizers for PF.
... until he was imprisoned. I think then the responsibilities were shifted to others.

Riddler

« Reply #4004 on: March 13, 2011, 09:09:46 PM »

if straw-hat were running things, there should be no registration, permits, designated sections, rules,or ANY authority.
those hypocritical cunts would allow total anarchy at the campground, if you subscribe to the horse-shit they shovel at ''their'' website.
license?
fuck you.
permit?
fuck you.
vendor fee?
fuck you.
i can't set up my shit over there?
let me consult w/ ''jim johnson''....he says i should tell you.....fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 31 queries.