Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1319449 times)

ForumTroll

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #3300 on: July 30, 2010, 01:32:32 PM »

and though other idiots insist on claiming that one violent asshole calling himself an anarchist makes all anarchist violent assholes.

The world revolves around hearsay, and trying to get someone to believe something other than the popular consensus is near impossible. It's just easier to pick a new name and start over.

blackie

« Reply #3301 on: August 02, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=21089.msg325961#msg325961
EthanLeeVita:
Awhile ago, there was a sunday show with Dale, Puke, and Luthor about sexual fetishes. I had downloaded it and was listening to it with Tamber and Daniel in the room. I've found that the Eastman children tend to be very mature and so I'm sure that if they were disturbed by it, they would have asked me to stop, which I would have. Eventually, John walked into the room. I knew he did not appreciate such discussions due to a past conversation he had with me regarding Porc Therapy so I turned it off for him. A month later, about two weeks ago (?), I was asked to refrain from such behavior, which I did out of respect for people's feelings on such matters, despite my disagreement. I was not accused of touching the children inappropriately, nor asked to stop (which would have been an accusation in itself). Nor did I ever touch the kids inappropriately. I do admit that I may have had conversations with them that some consider inappropriate, but that was because as an anti-ageist and in recognition of their maturity, I thought they could handle it and if they had an issue, they'd tell me. In all, I found it odd that it took a month or so to bring this request about sexual radio content to my attention.

I did not begin using the word cuddling. It was mentioned to me by Russell during a ride to Man Cave to get wood, where I was informed I would likely have two days left to leave. Because of the short ride from Grafton Gulch, not much got said, but I was confused because I had not been cuddling and was rerunning the morning's memories through my head to recall what could have led to that. What I remembered at the time was lying on the couch, with Brigitte in front of me, and Daniel walked up, so I moved my legs so he could sit. I had done the same when Brigitte walked in, but she'd chosen a chair instead. Later that morning, I had sat next to Daniel to pet Fade. I had thought Brigitte was still sitting there across from the couch, but apparently she was not at the time. It was alleged by John and Kat that I was two inches from his face, which I do not recall at all. My focus was on the cat, scratching its ears, scratching its neck under the chin etc. Also, if there was cuddling, why not say something then? I certainly would have if I'd thought something inappropriate was occurring.

I'm glad that Kat has recognized the bat was unnecessary, though I hope she feels the same about the threats she gave on behalf of Brigitte and Lou (I don't know if they said it, I only know that Kat said Brigitte would be calling the cops to get me arrested and that Lou wouldn't have a bat because he was a "crazy gun nut"). I respect private property rights and it would have been simple enough to simply talk to me instead of the added threat of direct violence by Kat and Lou, or Brigitte threatening indirect violence by calling the state to arrest me.

Another related accusation came from John about something weeks ago and is full of more misunderstandings. I had a sore back so I had Daniel walk on it (Tamber was in the room at the time and I think I asked him too, don't recall specifically, but eventually he went to bed). So we're goofing around and I fall off the couch, which apparently woke John up. There was also thunder going on outside. So when he comes downstairs he asks if there was thunder out or something that made a noise. Considering I'd heard thunder, and he suggested it himself, I said there was thunder. Then Daniel said I fell off couch, which I accepted. John took that as me trying to hide something and was proof that I was a suspicious individual. And then the morning I got kicked out, he tries to tell me that I denied falling off the couch, which I never did.

I did talk to Kevin on the way down to Keene and based on his input, despite nothing going on, I am going to try to work on being more careful about giving off impressions of things that do not exist.

If anyone else has a question or disputes a point, I welcome the conversation in an open, respectful manner.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: August 02, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »

String the kid up for being too chummy with the shorties, but don't you dare question the bat-wielding agressor.

Both have apologized with no harm done, but the thread goes on...

Edit: damn those extra "o"s, and, to add, the only sensible post in the entire thread is from the bat-wielder's kid
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 10:22:19 PM by Brock »
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: August 03, 2010, 09:29:52 AM »

So perhaps he didn't understand how kids work, but it sure sounds like there was some serious over-reaction.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

ForumTroll

« Reply #3304 on: August 03, 2010, 11:37:51 AM »

So perhaps he didn't understand how kids work, but it sure sounds like there was some serious over-reaction.

No, he didn't understand what "no" means. He was told once, then continued to do it at a later date.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: August 03, 2010, 12:14:31 PM »

No, he didn't understand what "no" means. He was told once, then continued to do it at a later date.

Oh. Well, then fuck 'im.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3306 on: August 03, 2010, 10:44:25 PM »

I wonder how the kid feels about the situation?

User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3307 on: August 03, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »

My son was recently at the shopping mall with his grandmother and some old dude started talking to him.My son has aspergers and doesnt understand the danger of strangers so he followed the old dude out of the shopping centre and he trapped my son in a side alley.Luckily nothing happened as the grandmother went looking and found him first.

If it had been me at the shopping center things would have turned out differently.I would use a cricket bat.

Parents dont behave rationally when their kids are threatened with any sort of danger.Especially mothers....

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3308 on: August 03, 2010, 11:16:08 PM »

My son has aspergers/

Good luck! I've got a cousin with aspergers...awkward!
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: August 04, 2010, 07:47:25 PM »

http://freekeene.com/2010/08/04/announcing-the-keene-city-council-drinking-game/

Over/Under on Thursday night arrests: 6

Over/Under on Goddard wargarrble: 0

Popcorn's already in the microwave with the timer set.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

ForumTroll

« Reply #3310 on: August 05, 2010, 12:36:02 AM »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3311 on: August 05, 2010, 12:46:13 AM »

Sam vs. Smeg:

http://qik.com/video/10224495

Eagerly awaiting another dumb IP argument.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3312 on: August 05, 2010, 01:29:33 AM »

Explain what is happening there...?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3313 on: August 05, 2010, 01:31:51 AM »

Explain what is happening there...?

None of my biddness, but Sam and Smeg used to be a couple I guess, and they worked on video projects together. They split up and Sam keeps using Smeg's work to make money with.

Smeg wanted him to delete all her shit and stop using it.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3314 on: August 05, 2010, 04:11:00 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 31 queries.