Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1311345 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #2325 on: October 08, 2009, 08:51:16 PM »

On a lighter note, someone just told me that they heard Bill Walker got charged with perjury.....any details?

http://www.nhclog.org/stories/2009/09/24/12/00/bill_walker
On 2009-09-24, Bill Walker received a notice in the mail from the State of New Hampshire informing him that he had been indicted for perjury (RSA 641:1) for allegedly making a materially false statement on the appearance form to appear as legal counsel in her previous trial.

According to the State, Bill allegedly failed to disclose that he had been convicted of a misdemeanor-level disorderly conduct charge (RSA 644:2) stemming from a traffic stop on 2008-1010 in Manchester. This case had ended with a plea agreement, negotiated by Attorney Evan Nappen, where Bill had in actuality agreed to a violation-level disorderly conduct charge in return for the State dropping two firearms-related charges.

The arraignment is scheduled for 2009-10-08 at 09:00 at Belknap Superior Court.

blackie

« Reply #2326 on: October 09, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »

I'm surprised by all the drama the 4:20 event it generating.

http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=1633.msg18601#msg18601

Ian to Matt Simon:
I really do appreciate you for everything you've done, up until you went off your rocker and decided to torch multiple bridges. For that, I forgive you.

I've met Travis and Bill, and neither of them are morons. I'm sad to see you (Matt) turn against your own supporters just because they disagree on one issue. Despite you calling me an asshole and blaming me personally for the 4:20 events (when I had zero to do with organizing them), I'm still allowing you to appear on a podcast interview with Mark to be released tomorrow night. I have agreed to not appear in the interview, so listeners can hear what transpires on 10/9's podcast of Free Talk Live. It might be a good time for a public apology. Up-to-you though. You're the only one who can put out the bridge fires you started.

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: October 09, 2009, 09:02:31 AM »

I was truly surprised when Matt resorted to Ad Hominems as an opening move in his effort to persuade.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2328 on: October 09, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

I predict this is the start of "Schism II"
I predict the shake-out will take longer than the shake-out from last year's "Schism I" (when Kat & Russ banned political speech on NHUnderground) -- months rather than weeks.
There are a lot more free-staters now, the crowd dynamics are not as quick. Plus it's more real-world than virtual.

Free Drama! No charge!

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2329 on: October 09, 2009, 12:13:42 PM »

Did you ever see the horses.....the "paddocks", the "shelters"? I did. And I saw them before they got really bad.
So you admit that you saw them BEFORE they supposedly got really bad.

It's nice to know you care enough about starving horses that you personally witness...

to then encourage and advocate the employment of jackboot mercenaries to steal them to enforce your objective and subjective opinion of starving...

perhaps you would understand better if the horse thieves had all been kicked in the head by steel-shod hooves, and rendered dead...

what then?

charge the starving horses with murder or involuntary manslaughter?

charge the owners for having starving horses with enough energy left to kick their kidnappers in the head?

charge the owners for having horses with hind legs that kick?

We can debate back and forth forever.....and you'll never see it the way I see it and I'll never agree that what I saw was OK. So be it.
feel free to PERSONALLY attempt to steal my horse...or dog...or whatever...

thought so...

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2330 on: October 09, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »

Didn't you know? "ny2nh" is actually a Statist. She is deep undercover, trying to implement an income tax and sales tax, to get mandatory attendance for all under-18's to only government-run schools, trying to get local governments to spend uncontrollably, trying to enact really harsh drug laws. I heard she also wants the State to run all media. She's probably not even against germs!

Same goes for TheScoop, of course.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #2331 on: October 09, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »

Didn't you know? "ny2nh" is actually a Statist. She is deep undercover, trying to implement an income tax and sales tax, to get mandatory attendance for all under-18's to only government-run schools, trying to get local governments to spend uncontrollably, trying to enact really harsh drug laws. I heard she also wants the State to run all media. She's probably not even against germs!

Haven't you heard...

Ninety-Nine percent perfect still doesn't prevent the horse thief from receiving a hole between the eyes...and rightly so...

has this ever been in doubt?

enjoy!

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: October 09, 2009, 03:13:56 PM »

Didn't you know? "ny2nh" is actually a Statist.
No no no, she's a Fed, though I guess that's just a subcategory of statest. I know because I grew up in Kennebunkport, ME and know feds when I see them.

Damn! They're on to me!

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: October 09, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »

"ny2nh" = Statist

"ny2nh" = statest

Wah, huh? She is the statest? as in: The most state?
 l'etat, c'est moi?
Hur dur
Derp?

Pochelle Ritkäniemi

« Reply #2334 on: October 09, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »

Un sock c'est moi!

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: October 09, 2009, 03:56:42 PM »

Hey - is scoop a sock puppet, too? I thought I was the only known sock puppet on here!! ha ha ha

This fed is making tacos for those of you who received the super secret double agent meeting notice.  :shock:

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2336 on: October 09, 2009, 03:59:24 PM »

I always thought Mokey was the sexiest Fraggle

Sammy Timmons

« Reply #2337 on: October 09, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

Hey - is scoop a sock puppet, too? I thought I was the only known sock puppet on here!! ha ha ha

This fed is making tacos for those of you who received the super secret double agent meeting notice.  :shock:

I'm the sock! I'M THE SOCK! I have as yet, no personality.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2338 on: October 09, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »

someone with SQL access is trying to be ever so clever

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: October 09, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »

I'm the sock! I'M THE SOCK! I have as yet, no personality.

Just for that, I am putting onions in the taco meat. :)
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 31 queries.