Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1312852 times)

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1860 on: July 28, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »

Another lame day for the drama thread...

Libertarianssuck

« Reply #1861 on: July 28, 2009, 02:28:35 AM »

you know I heard something about that Rochelle........

do tell

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: July 28, 2009, 07:25:11 AM »

do tell

Oh, yes, that Rochelle is just loaded with scandal.  :shock: 

Seriously....maybe the drama does focus around just a few people.....and since they've fallen off the radar for the most part, all seems quiet and dull now. No gossip....how boring is that?

russellkanning

« Reply #1863 on: July 29, 2009, 06:02:41 AM »

We were talking about this at the NHLA Board meeting last night. We agreed it would be a good thing for them to actually go through with this. A group being really extreme and no prayer of winning any elections makes a less extreme group appear more mainstream.
any of them want to donate to the Free State Party?

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: July 29, 2009, 03:39:19 PM »

Lol...yes, do tell.

Speaking of old drama in the thread, didn't the Horse Lady have a trial or something recently? What happened with that?

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: July 29, 2009, 11:17:19 PM »

Lol...yes, do tell.

Speaking of old drama in the thread, didn't the Horse Lady have a trial or something recently? What happened with that?
I was wondering this myself.

blackie

« Reply #1866 on: August 01, 2009, 03:59:53 PM »

Here are some updates  from the April 13th Keene District Court incident.

http://freekeene.com/2009/07/27/charges-dropped-against-two-of-the-disorderlies/#more-2841
Charges Dropped Against Two of the “Disorderlies”
zaphar at 4:01 pm on Monday, July 27, 2009

On Friday July 24, 2009 liberty activist Richard (Sam A. Robrin) and Tim (zaphar) received letters in the mail dropping the disorderly conduct charges brought against them by the “City of Keene” Corporation Police Department. Below is a scanned image of one of the letters.

http://freekeene.com/2009/07/31/patrick-shields-guilty-given-suspended-sentence/
Patrick Shields found guilty, fine suspended on good behavior
JJ at 11:47 am on Friday, July 31, 2009

At Keene District court today Patrick Shields, a resident of Keene, was put on trial by the State for charges stemming from the April 13th Court Lobby incident.  At the start of the trial Patrick was informed that the Disorderly Conduct charge was being dropped leaving only the Resisting Arrest charge on the docket.

The trial was very similar to the two held on Monday, July 27 where David Krouse and Nick Ryder faced charges of Disorderly Conduct from the same incident. Police Prosecutor Eli Rivera provided the State’s Testimony, repeating the same statements heard Monday.  Mr. Shields’ argument focused on the fact that Officer Rivera, the arresting officer per the summons, had no physical contact with Mr. Shields and because of this there was nothing to resist as far as a physical arrest.

Patrick also testified that his thought process at the time, given the situation, provided him with one moral option.  He chose to attain a purely passive state and not interact with the Officers.

Judge Edward Burke first congratulated Mr. Shields on his preparation for the trial and then found him guilty.  The punishment handed down was a $1000 fine – suspended.  Should Patrick be convicted of a Class B or greater misdemeanor or a felony within the next year he will have to pay the fine or serve roughly 20 days in jail.

http://freekeene.com/2009/07/29/disorderly-update/
“Disorderly” Update
 nick at 6:12 am on Wednesday, July 29, 2009
As previously posted, there were trials on Monday for some of the activists charged with disorderly conduct for not leaving the courtroom lobby on April 13, 2009. Only two ended up having trial on Monday, as two had their charges dropped, and one trial was continued while Kurt Hoffman further prepares with his lawyer. The full trial videos of Nick Ryder and David Krouse are up for viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoacIeEAkZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILOz17Rw8eo

Nick’s case was “taken under advisement”, and will be ruled on and the verdict mailed. We will certainly post an update here when we have one.
David was found guilty, and will be forced to serve 6 days in jail if he refuses their fine money.

Additional video taken from a second videographer at the trials is available on this youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/thefreedommovement

Sam Exits Court : Arrested Moments Later
Filed under: Police — nick at 3:42 pm on Friday, July 31, 2009
Sam’s trial started today. The state presented its case before the court time ran out, and the trial will be continued on September 4th.

However, moments after leaving court, Sam broadcasted the below Porc411. Apparently under arrest for driving with a suspended license. More details will be posted to FreeKeene.com as we learn more.

Audio: Sam Arrested

Sam has been released with a summons. More information; including video; will likely be forthcoming throughout the weekend.

Qik videos related to the arrest:

Ian’s Camera Phone
Antijingoist’s Camera Phone

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 02, 2009, 09:31:11 PM »

Bonerjoe said he's coming up to Keene for the topless protest!

BonerJoe

« Reply #1868 on: August 02, 2009, 10:04:36 PM »

wat

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 02, 2009, 10:32:03 PM »

wat
By not saying anything on another thread about this, you tacitly consented.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 05, 2009, 03:53:46 AM »

Will he be topless?  I will definitely show up if I get to see his naked man boobs.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 05, 2009, 11:31:02 PM »

Will he be topless?  I will definitely show up if I get to see his naked man boobs.
See Boner, you're a national FSP sensation.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1872 on: August 06, 2009, 05:40:32 AM »

I'm in fact array of abashed on why it's such a huge issue, that deserves altercation on an internet forum. Two internet forums, even. Two appealing politics-centric internet forums

Welcome to NH.

Reb, please delete your post to get the spambot link off the forum.  I didn't want to delete your post, but that member and his other accounts are no longer with us. 

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: August 06, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »

I'm in fact array of abashed on why it's such a huge issue, that deserves altercation on an internet forum. Two internet forums, even. Two appealing politics-centric internet forums

Welcome to NH.

Reb, please delete your post to get the spambot link off the forum.  I didn't want to delete your post, but that member and his other accounts are no longer with us. 
Why don't you just ask him to sterilize the post via using the "edit" feature?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1874 on: August 06, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

He could do that.  I don't care if he wants to hold a conversation with a spambot who no longer exists. 

Or, we could ask him to insert a pretty picture of a pony with daisies braided into its mane. 

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.