Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 337   Go Down

Author Topic: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State  (Read 1296223 times)

blackie

Re: Drama in the Free State
« Reply #1545 on: June 19, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »

Anyone know when the lease on Ivy's restaurant is up?

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: June 19, 2009, 10:46:36 PM »

Tammy[...] owe me some hands-on attention
What makes you think she's available?
Not too concerned, plus I'm just carrying on if ya couldn't tell.
[/quote]

Quoting yourself? Stop drinking the Coors.....

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: June 20, 2009, 12:51:39 AM »

Perhaps I should be asking what were you trying to cover up.

So I just happened to be reading the “Drama in the Free State” thread over on the FTL BBS just now, and decided to poke around a bit here and there to see who “thescoop,” the latest creepy anonymous stalker in our midst, might be. Outing “Sosolurker” over on the Free Keene forum as Natalie was as easy as comparing IP addresses; certainly the second anonymous slanderer couldn’t be so easy to unmask, right?

So I come over to my forum and look up the account’s IP address, on the off chance that it matches someone posting here. And, look at that! A perfect, one-to-one match between both forums!

Care to guess whom it matches?

And wouldn’t you know it, but I went back over to the Free Keene forum, and plopped the IP address in there, too. Guess what came up? Another anonymous account created solely to post slander: “El Gordo”.

Little advice to all you weirdos, if you want to have a single lick of credibility and not look like creepy, obsessive stalker types: Quit throwing around accusations you’re unwilling to back up with evidence. (“Sworn to secrecy”? “Ongoing investigations”? Please.) Quit trying to cloak your identities in such pathetically flimsy manners. Oh yeah, and quit spending so much time following someone’s every move, assembling detailed dossiers on them, and posting them online…

What a smarmy paranoid little shit stain.  Of all the people to be complaining about someone being creepy.  And all of this in defense of a fucking lot lizard.   

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: June 20, 2009, 01:08:33 AM »

Tammy[...] owe me some hands-on attention
What makes you think she's available?
Not too concerned, plus I'm just carrying on if ya couldn't tell.

Quoting yourself? Stop drinking the Coors.....
[/quote]
You're wrong hunny bunny. I've told the game, and you're on ice still. And don't misplay my sentences, you know better than that. Stop with your crappola cause that BS is not legit. I don't like that you have vacated my stance. I will accept you hon, but you will want want me. I feel that you will holla. If not, you'll chose my biz. After midnight, pay no attention to me.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:08:23 PM by Rebel »

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: June 20, 2009, 08:13:37 AM »

More dribble from Joe and jeremy on nhteaparty.

I chuckled when Jeremy wrote: "combined with the fact that you’re over on the FTL BBS posting the usual slander alongside the other two creepy stalkers"......nothing of what I've posted here nor what I have read from thescoop or sosolurker (presuming they are who he is referring to as the other two creepy stalkers) has been slanderous at all. Especially so with thescoop since she has pretty much just posted things that Ivy herself has written or just threads from other forums.

Jeremy - the forum admin wiz - also apparently does not realize that not only admins can see IP addresses. He so thinks he's uncovered some big mysterious plot to mislead readers because some people posted using....wait for it.....user names. Oh my gosh! I think it was Jeremy or Jow who also beleive that sosolurker and I share the same computer.

Not to worry, thescoop and I had a good chuckle with many of our imaginary friends last night...and I'm sure there will be plenty more laughs next weekend at PF.

And, seriously, should Jeremy really be referring to anyone else as creepy? Seriously.

If I had been "trying to cover something up" I would have just logged onto one of my neighbors unprotected networks; I live in an apartment afterall. There are about 5 I could access anytime I want. Just to prove it, I'll do it for this post :P

Good to know that you're a thief, too...

But it is nice you have enough time to run around forums comparing IP addresses. And you call US obsessive?

Admins see the IP address at the bottom of each post.  Glancing at the string of numbers is not obsessive.  Compulsively posting diatribes all over the place and registering anonymous accounts to try and conceal your identity... that's obsessive.

Does it delete the account after a while? My main reason for deleting accounts when I leave is kind of the same reason I lock my door when I leave my house: I don't want anyone to access it once I've stopped paying attention. It's tying up all loose ends.

Change the password to something random.  That's the same as locking the door.

Joe

On the one hand, you created your account before we put this policy into place; on the other hand, you made almost a dozen posts after the new policy was put in place, which to me indicates that you read the new rules thread (or should have). Let me see what the other admins think…

On the other hand, I never new there was a new rules thread or that any rules changed after error stopped being an admin to this site.

Well, it’s not my responsibility to go around and personally inform everyone a new thread’s been posted any more than it’s my responsibility to stop everyone who walks by my property and confirm that they did indeed see the “No trespassing” sign. The forum software has this feature, linked right at the top.

And wouldn’t you know it, but I went back over to the Free Keene forum, and plopped the IP address in there, too. Guess what came up? Another anonymous account created solely to post slander: “El Gordo”.

Actually, that was sound advice that I would give to anyone who isn't sure if the person they're sleeping with has slept with others or might have an STD. Always get an STD test (before you get involved with someone if you can help it!) and since father's have no way to know who the father of their kid is, they should always get a paternity test if there is a reason to doubt. Family courts in the US are known for ignoring results of paternity tests (when taken during a divorce) and just go by what's on the birth certificate.

Sure. In isolation, the advice is sound and more or less neutral in seeming intent. However, combined with the fact that you’re over on the FTL BBS posting the usual slander alongside the other two creepy stalkers, I find it doubtful that your intent was genuinely to be helpful.

My FTL account might have had the same name, had I been planning on posting there in the first place and had Tammy not been a moron. No conspiracy, just idiocy. If I had been "trying to cover something up" I would have just logged onto one of my neighbors unprotected networks; I live in an apartment afterall. There are about 5 I could access anytime I want. Just to prove it, I'll do it for this post :P

You created two new accounts to post this stuff, using two separate new usernames. Are you claiming “Rochelle” is taken by someone else on both those forums? If not, why did you use new usernames?

Only forum admins can see IP addresses. To the vast majority of posters, the new usernames made it impossible to connect you to them.

There was some initial controversy over whether or not “thescoop” was Tammy under a new account. You and she had ample opportunity to explain who thescoop actually was, instead of just explaining who it wasn’t. Neither you nor she did this.

That’s more than enough evidence for me to conclude intent.

So, stop using the account, and consider it “deleted.”

Does it delete the account after a while? My main reason for deleting accounts when I leave is kind of the same reason I lock my door when I leave my house: I don't want anyone to access it once I've stopped paying attention. It's tying up all loose ends.

As previously suggested, I can change the password or lock/ban the account if you’re really that worried.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: June 20, 2009, 08:18:07 AM »

Can't we all just get along  :cry:
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

thescoop

• View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: June 20, 2009, 08:46:30 AM »

Boy, I hope Jeremy doesn't use his super IP-address seeing powers to find out what other forums I post on, using user names that are completely unrelated to this one.

I wonder if anyone's asked him if the name Jeremy Olson is taken on all the forums he posts on? Besides, I didn't register this user name on this forum; Tammy did. If I had registered a name, it would have been way cooler ;).

shopping at Hannaford's I saw they were advertising a 30 PK of Coors Lt. for $17.99.
I thought she was commenting on the brand of beer, not the fact it was a 30 pk. I mean, seriously, COORS? Dude, the  are better beers out there!

Baby is good. Handsome, smart, strong... you know; you're a mother. Wink
Maybe the kids can play together at PF. Maxwell is very good with younger children.

Yep, looks like we'll have a good mix of babies, toddlers and older kids at Porcfest. It'll be neat seeing them all play together.
No, we can't. But don't think that that's a bad thing. People are different, have differences in habits and opinions and it's natural that some should get along better than others.
Plus, I think this was bound to happen once we got a certain number of people in NH. Sociological studies have shown that, among humans, the ideal group size where everyone knows one another and gets along is around 140-180 people. Bigger than this and it starts to splinter apart, which is what has happened. Liking or getting along with everyone isn't actually a virtue :) 

NHArticleTen

« Reply #1552 on: June 20, 2009, 09:15:29 AM »

Boy, I hope Jeremy doesn't use his super IP-address seeing powers to find out what other forums I post on, using user names that are completely unrelated to this one.

I wonder if anyone's asked him if the name Jeremy Olson is taken on all the forums he posts on? Besides, I didn't register this user name on this forum; Tammy did. If I had registered a name, it would have been way cooler ;).

shopping at Hannaford's I saw they were advertising a 30 PK of Coors Lt. for $17.99.
I thought she was commenting on the brand of beer, not the fact it was a 30 pk. I mean, seriously, COORS? Dude, the  are better beers out there!

Baby is good. Handsome, smart, strong... you know; you're a mother. Wink
Maybe the kids can play together at PF. Maxwell is very good with younger children.

Yep, looks like we'll have a good mix of babies, toddlers and older kids at Porcfest. It'll be neat seeing them all play together.
No, we can't. But don't think that that's a bad thing. People are different, have differences in habits and opinions and it's natural that some should get along better than others.
Plus, I think this was bound to happen once we got a certain number of people in NH. Sociological studies have shown that, among humans, the ideal group size where everyone knows one another and gets along is around 140-180 people. Bigger than this and it starts to splinter apart, which is what has happened. Liking or getting along with everyone isn't actually a virtue :) 

Cause not everyone likes peas...

And, sadly enough, because some people flat out REFUSE to be students and advocates of the Philosophically Mature Non-Aggression Principle...

Otherwise...with the PMNAP...we COULD all get along...fully respecting every other human being's Life, Liberty, and Property...

How difficult is that?

It's not MY fault that YOU kick in my door to loot a cup of sugar for your lemonade and get a cupful of lit gasoline back in your face...

It's solely and wholly YOUR fault for violating the PMNAP...

Guess you shouldn't be kickin' in doors...

Fucking mobocracy anyways...

It's not MY problem that OTHERS remain in a personal state of self-denial of the universal peace and prosperity found SOLELY in the PMNAP...

Argue against that all you want...til your dead even...

It's still the truth...

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: June 20, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »

What the fuck do you think this is?  The fucking Smurf village?  Lets all get together, sing Koobaya and say 'Well Golly Gee'  'Shucks' and 'Why that would be swell'. 

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: June 20, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »

Some of us get along with each other just fine. I don't need to get along with everyone just for the sake of getting along.

ny2nh

• View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: June 20, 2009, 12:37:08 PM »

So - Ivy's legal expertise IS what got Sam out of jail after all. More legal counsel types should use her "get yourself incarcerated" method to helping their "client".

From a thread where Kat posted an article she had written about Sam's incarceration......

No mention of the enormous amount of work that Ivy—and behind the scenes, Silent_Bob—put into his case? Oh, and this:—

It is believed by many that this abrupt release was due to a group of tort letters sent to the Keene City Council.

The abrupt release was caused by Ivy’s incarceration. She has a copy of a court order that stated that since Sam’s counsel had been incarcerated, he was being released so he could seek new counsel. Strange, but this whole case has been strange from the beginning. I can get you a scanned copy of the order she has from Burke if you want it.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: June 20, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »

With her legal wizzery it is surprising Sam didn't get the chair. 

Just a word to the wise.  If you are in trouble and need some kind of legal representation, find someone whose experience with the legal system isn't from being the defendant. 

blackie

« Reply #1557 on: June 20, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

With her legal wizzery it is surprising Sam didn't get the chair. 
:lol: He hasn't had the trial yet. If he gets bitch slapped with 60+ day jail sentence, at least he can continue the great work he was doing with the other inmates and guards.

Just a word to the wise.  If you are in trouble and need some kind of legal representation, find someone whose experience with the legal system isn't from being the defendant. 
It is amazing that Sam would give her power of attorney.

I wonder if she will be taking over as the head of his legal team now that she has been released.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #1558 on: June 20, 2009, 02:10:13 PM »

Can't we all just get along

A few months ago, Ivy did something amazingly classy, that made me swallow a big slice of humble pie -- and, more importantly, taught me something useful.
I saw her at the State House, she was there to testify on the seat belt bill. Now, I had made a pretty harsh post about her over on the FSP forum shortly after Bill left Kate. Bad enough that I would expect this person to spit venom on me in RL upon seeing me in person.

Instead of being venomous, Ivy was courteous and pleasant. She said in no uncertain terms, no matter what past we have, we have bigger mutual enemies and fighting them comes first.

That is the right attitude. We can (and will) have close friends as well as non-friends in the movement. But all of us can (and will) put the personal crap to one side when there is a real issue with the real enemy.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: June 20, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »

So - Ivy's legal expertise IS what got Sam out of jail after all. More legal counsel types should use her "get yourself incarcerated" method to helping their "client".

From a thread where Kat posted an article she had written about Sam's incarceration......

No mention of the enormous amount of work that Ivy—and behind the scenes, Silent_Bob—put into his case? Oh, and this:—

It is believed by many that this abrupt release was due to a group of tort letters sent to the Keene City Council.

The abrupt release was caused by Ivy’s incarceration. She has a copy of a court order that stated that since Sam’s counsel had been incarcerated, he was being released so he could seek new counsel. Strange, but this whole case has been strange from the beginning. I can get you a scanned copy of the order she has from Burke if you want it.

Ivy changed Sam's attitude regarding his holding when she showed up. Sam may have cracked in the first few days if it weren't for her; because us Keene activists have been sorely lacking in the ability to fight within the courts. We run around with signs and make videos, but have (had) no idea what else to do when someone goes to jail. If Sam's case blows up into something far bigger than it is now, it's because of Ivy's dedication to it when it was needed most. The "torch has been passed" on who is taking up the case, but she did what was needed at the time. I'll always be impressed by her role in it.

No, Ivy is not a lawyer, but I think she's done a great job learning a lot of things very quickly. Of course she'll make mistakes as far as legal process goes, but she's also inspired people like me to learn more about the courts. Thereby increasing our ranks of informed fighters. While I don't agree we'll change the world fighting in the courts, it is important to have the ability to attack and defend from multiple angles, so they can't exploit our weaknesses.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 337   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 31 queries.