Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Does hearing this from a Christian shock you?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Does hearing this from a Christian shock you?  (Read 9599 times)

tittiger

• Good people disobey bad laws
    • View Profile
    • Things your preacher will never tell you
Does hearing this from a Christian shock you?
« on: January 03, 2011, 05:23:09 PM »

I can not afford to buy the second amendment here in Missouri. Specifically I can not afford a God given right by coming  up with the $200 dollars it takes to purchase that right. Christian friends have over heard me talk about the hypothetical that if I were to carry without Caesars permission and  a cop were to stop me that I would have no other option than to kill him.  This shocks most but it should not...

The way I look at it if I am not harming anyone, not violating the Constitution, merely exercising one of my God given rights and someone that has sworn to uphold the Constitution comes along and is going to charge me with a felony and then lock me in a cage for a long period of time where there is a high likelihood  of me being raped there is but one response to this aggression.  It is exactly this type of aggression that countries go to war against another for and the response that one see's.

One always has the right to kill those that choose to violate your God given rights and are doing you serious harm in the process. It does not even matter if the law says that they can do this as nothing can modify or take away  inalienable rights.

For those Christians that do not get this I ask them the following:

If the local government charged you a yearly fee for a permit to own a bible and a separat e yearly fee for a permit to attend church and they cost more than you could afford  let's say $2,500 for each permit, what would you do?

Most respond that they would just ignore the requirement and keep their bible and go to church.

I then ask them what they would do when the cops show up  point guns at them and charge them with a felony, and are going to lock them in a cage for the rest of their lives for doing nothing?

It's then that many, but unfortunately not even most finally "get it." You have inalienable rights my brothers use them or lose them.

Be Blessed
Things your Preacher will never tell you:
http://jtittiger.blogspot.com

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Does hearing this from a Christian shock you?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »

carry what you want, but don't hurt anyone unless you must to defend yourself.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 06:23:20 PM »

carry what you want, but don't hurt anyone unless you must to defend yourself.

NO SHIT

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »

and, don't try it with police coming to arrest you and throw you in the cage.  not justified!

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »

It all depends. If they are trying to enforce an illegitimate law they deserve whatever you may wish to respond with.

(Which I define as one exceeding the powers that we delegated to government or one that is violative
of my God given inalienable rights.)

Because then the cops are no different than a thug that tries to rob you, rape your daughter, or commit any other
heinous act upon your person.  

Have you forgotten that our forgathers decided it was proper  to kill  British regulars
that were the cop of the day?  They did so for less egregious transgressions than modern
day cops visit upon us on a regular basis. Their actions also were,  unlike  the useless clergy today,
supported from the pulpit by the black robed preachers of the day.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:05:04 PM by tittiger »

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »

It all depends. If they are trying to enforce an illegitimate law they deserve whatever you may wish to respond with.

(Which I define as one exceeding the powers that we delegated to government or one that is violative
of my God given inalienable rights.)

Because then the cops are no different than a thug that tries to rob you, rape your daughter, or commit any other
heinous act upon your person.  

Have you forgotten that our forgathers decided it was proper  to kill  British regulars
that were the cop of the day?  They did so for less egregious transgressions than modern
day cops visit upon us on a regular basis. Their actions also were,  unlike  the useless clergy today,
supported from the pulpit by the black robed preachers of the day.

I agree that you have the moral right to defend yourself by whatever means if you are innocent, and someone attempts to infringe on your inalienable rights as a free man.

But legal rights and moral rights are often very different.

As I see it, right now you have 4 choices:

1) don't carry a gun
2) carry a gun, but be prepared to face punishment for not having state approval
3) carry a gun, and kill the cop if he tries to arrest you for having it.
4) work an extra job for a few weeks, save the $200, and get the permit.

To an old guy like me, 2 and 3 seem foolish. If I were you, I'd choose number 4.

As an aside, what kind of dire straights are you in that you cannot scrape up $200 for something so important?

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »

If you have a gun, and that's "illegal" where you live, then if the police discover this, they will come down on you with the full force, and fury of the law, you must be the first in that situation to take the situation to its logical conclusion. Otherwise, the law will fuck you over for nothing. You cannot assume they will be reasonable in that situation, or exercise any level of restraint.

Just something to consider.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 01:52:42 AM »

I agree that you have the moral right to defend yourself by whatever means if you are innocent, and someone attempts to infringe on your inalienable rights as a free man.

1) don't carry a gun
2) carry a gun, but be prepared to face punishment for not having state approval

To an old guy like me, 2 and 3 seem foolish. If I were you, I'd choose number 4.

As an aside, what kind of dire straights are you in that you cannot scrape up $200 for something so important?

---------------------------------------------------------

Old guy you are one of those that just does not get it.
The older I get the less "legal" matters to me. Legal  matters less and what is right or wrong  matters more and more
Legal is what Hitler was. Legal is what Joseph Stalin was. Legal is what Mao was.

#4 is the mentality of a slave and no matter how  many hours you work for Caesar it will never be enough. The fee's will never
cease increasing. The things that require expensive permission slips will proliferate like weeds. The people allowed  to have the
permissions will become fewer an fewer.

The reason we are slaves today is because no one appreciates what the founders did to give us freedom. When a usurper of
freedom presents itself today most first pee themselves and then they turn around and grab their ankles ready to accommodate their
owners.  They insure that they and their offspring will forever be slaves.

The thoughts and attitudes that you express sound like those of a slave.

I leave you with the words of Samual Adams

“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 08:28:09 AM »

You might find this illuminating ... and a good reason to get your ass to NH
http://freestateblogs.net/nhgunfaq

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 09:26:27 AM »

1) don't carry a gun

---------------------------------------------------------

Old guy you are one of those that just does not get it.
The older I get the less "legal" matters to me. Legal  matters less and what is right or wrong  matters more and more
Legal is what Hitler was. Legal is what Joseph Stalin was. Legal is what Mao was.

#4 is the mentality of a slave and no matter how  many hours you work for Caesar it will never be enough. The fee's will never
cease increasing. The things that require expensive permission slips will proliferate like weeds. The people allowed  to have the
permissions will become fewer an fewer.

The reason we are slaves today is because no one appreciates what the founders did to give us freedom. When a usurper of
freedom presents itself today most first pee themselves and then they turn around and grab their ankles ready to accommodate their
owners.  They insure that they and their offspring will forever be slaves.

The thoughts and attitudes that you express sound like those of a slave.

I leave you with the words of Samual Adams

“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

I "get it." I'll bet that I've been where you are, but you have yet to be where I am. I agree with everything you said, and felt the same way 20 or so years ago.

If you want to spend the rest of your life in a cage, or die in a hail of cop bullets just to prove a point, go right ahead. But the next day, aside from family and friends, you will be forgotten about. When The Decline and Fall of the American Empire is written, you will not be mentioned.

And the state will remain unchanged or even more powerful. It will have to run its course and collapse from within. It WILL happen, we just don't know when. But one man or even dozens or hundreds of men like you killing state employees won't make any positive difference. But it WILL give the state an excuse to expand and clamp down even harder.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »

FED *Cough*
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Branlin

• View Profile

davann

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 03:28:09 PM »

Hey self proclaimed Christian dude, try this instead. You prick.

“Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.”

Matthew 5:44

"Jesus said... ‘all who live by the sword will die by the sword.'”

Luke 22:51

Our Scriptures tell us that if you see your enemy hungry, go buy that person lunch, or if he's thirsty, get him a drink. Your generosity will surprise him with goodness. Don't let evil get the best of you; get the best of evil by doing good.

Romans 12:21

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 06:29:37 PM »

I "get it." I'll bet that I've been where you are, but you have yet to be where I am. I agree with everything you said, and felt the same way 20 or so years ago.

If you want to spend the rest of your life in a cage, or die in a hail of cop bullets just to prove a point, go right ahead. But the next day, aside from family and friends, you will be forgotten about. When The Decline and Fall of the American Empire is written, you will not be mentioned.

And the state will remain unchanged or even more powerful. It will have to run its course and collapse from within. It WILL happen, we just don't know when. But one man or even dozens or hundreds of men like you killing state employees won't make any positive difference. But it WILL give the state an excuse to expand and clamp down even harder.

I  humbly submit that you don't get it and never will. "Points" are all we have as humans and men.   What matters to some of us is our character and doing the right thing in every situation.  And you don't get that.  Being remembered by mind numbered people who know who won a Superbowl but do not know the history of Lexington and Concord is not important to me. I assure you though that the creator of the universe will notice and he will remember. That is what matters to some of us and I realize that you don't get that either.

Lastly if you want to insure that the state gets more powerful and takes more of your rights away and your children will be even more enslaved than you are. Take your own advice and do nothing. That will show the tyrants.  That will make them change. Your doing nothing will make them bolder and as you say "expand and clamp down harder"  The state needs no excuse to clamp down that is what it does and will continue to do unless we draw a line in the sand.

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »

I  humbly submit that you don't get it and never will. "Points" are all we have as humans and men.   What matters to some of us is our character and doing the right thing in every situation.  And you don't get that.  Being remembered by mind numbered people who know who won a Superbowl but do not know the history of Lexington and Concord is not important to me. I assure you though that the creator of the universe will notice and he will remember. That is what matters to some of us and I realize that you don't get that either.

Lastly if you want to insure that the state gets more powerful and takes more of your rights away and your children will be even more enslaved than you are. Take your own advice and do nothing. That will show the tyrants.  That will make them change. Your doing nothing will make them bolder and as you say "expand and clamp down harder"  The state needs no excuse to clamp down that is what it does and will continue to do unless we draw a line in the sand.

You seem to know everything about me, eh? Are you a psychic?

Good luck with your obviously tortured life. I look forward to seeing your bullet-riddled body on the evening news soon.   

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Does hearing this from a Christian shock you?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.