Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Do you live in Shelby County Indiana?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you live in Shelby County Indiana?  (Read 1351 times)

Shelbyjustice

• View Profile
    • Shelbyjustice.org
Do you live in Shelby County Indiana?
« on: January 05, 2011, 06:36:07 AM »

We've started up a website dealing with Shelby County Indiana Law Enforcement, Courts and Criminal Corrections.  It's just been up a few days.  If you are from the area I welcome you to come in.  Others are welcome to comment as well.  Pump up our youtube views so we can really piss the local officials off when they cruise youtube.  I hope the mods don't think this is spam.  Well it is in a way, but in we are all listeners to the show and would really like the traffic and the itty bitty bit of Search Engine bump this will help us with. 

www.shelbyjustice.org
He who follows rules is another man's tool!

Riddler

Re: Do you live in Shelby County Indiana?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 04:17:49 PM »

drifter loves commiserating about all things indiana.
ask him

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 07:59:20 PM »

I lived most of my life in Indiana. I know the only way to rid the state of its scourge would be to put rat poison in the donut and coffee supply. But like cockroaches, they would just re-populate in a short time anyway. By no means am I saying anyone should take this course of action. Just saying.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »

no
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 11:40:01 PM »

I would like to rip Indiana from the face of the earth as if I were tearing a perforated sticker off a paper map.  Crumble it up.  Throw it away.

Shelbyjustice

• View Profile
    • Shelbyjustice.org
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 03:24:28 AM »

Hey sorry if anyone is offended at me bumping this thread again. But I saw an interesting reply comment on the local Shelbyville online version of the paper.  Basically I spammed a comment section in the hope that the paper would get wind of my website.  I never thought they would let the comment get approved and posted.  Well Surprise!  They put the comment up.  The cop shills and thinly disguised local officials are always quick to leap at any critical comment or article that is posted.  Here's the article link with comments at the bottom if you want to read it. 

http://www.shelbynews.com/articles/2010/12/31/news/doc4d1be189861fb832902909.txt

Anyway here is the comment that I got a kick out of.  It is so telling
" Maybe if shelbyjustice.org registerd the site legally, instead of from Panama, the American Registry of Internet Numbers would not have received so many coimplaints! Looks like justice prevailed....again! "
This means some clown, "likely cop" saw the site and leaped to do a whois search to find out who he could retaliate against  Then he was totally annoyed to discovered it was anonymously registered and hosted in Panama (way outside of his jurisdiction)

Either he is woefully uninformed on how the internet works and thinks complaining to ICANN can get a domain yanked, or he is making some pitiful attempt to imply registering a domain overseas is illegal.  I just love pissing these folks off!  The site was offline because of a buggy server for a few hours it's been back up since.

Driveling on ... A couple of years ago the local Sheriff decided that releasing a deputy's name after "police action shooting" was an optional affair.  Yes, he thought that cops should be able to shoot people anonymously.  The local paper's editor took issue with this and started action.  The sheriff complied.  But...just a coincidence...shortly thereafter, that editor was arrested for marijuana possession and resigned his position.  The paper has been well behaved since.   

That's right registering a website anonymously is illegal, but cops should be able to shoot folks anonymously.   
He who follows rules is another man's tool!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Do you live in Shelby County Indiana?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.