Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dllama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Dllama in the Free State  (Read 67209 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #225 on: December 23, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »

BonerJoe

« Reply #226 on: December 23, 2011, 01:35:27 PM »

^lol

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2011, 01:36:13 PM »

I'm told the PF2012 organizer(s) have seen it and found it very interesting/insightful.

So, why weren't you picked to organize Porcfest for next year? With the claim that you raised all those funds on your own and your privatizing idea, I don't see why they would let you go.

Because I made FAR too many people butthurt. Not out-of-staters, and first time PorcFest attendees, but the old timers who think they need to be worshiped because they moved before you or I did. Basically damage control got to be too much for the prez so she made the expedient political decision. (also, a week or two before PorcFest the stress got to me and I told her I didnt want to do it again. She wouldn't let me change my mind)

btw its not a claim. Its documented fact.

BonerJoe

« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »

I'm told the PF2012 organizer(s) have seen it and found it very interesting/insightful.

So, why weren't you picked to organize Porcfest for next year? With the claim that you raised all those funds on your own and your privatizing idea, I don't see why they would let you go.

Because I made FAR too many people butthurt. Not out-of-staters, and first time PorcFest attendees, but the old timers who think they need to be worshiped because they moved before you or I did. Basically damage control got to be too much for the prez so she made the expedient political decision. (also, a week or two before PorcFest the stress got to me and I told her I didnt want to do it again. She wouldn't let me change my mind)

btw its not a claim. Its documented fact.

Oh, OK.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:55:49 PM by Joseph Voluntaryist Non-Chalker Delano Boner »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #229 on: December 23, 2011, 01:42:21 PM »

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)

Meatspin.com

For the record: definitely NSFW.

:D  Got one person!

Edit: back in college we had multiple public computers at the top of some stairs right at the entrance to a cafeteria. Everyone coming into the cafeteria had no choice but to stare straight at them when coming to eat, so my friends and I sometimes when we were leaving would set every computer to that site. Bwah ha ha.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:10:35 PM by anarchir »
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2012, 02:04:49 PM »

This had the possibility of serious virality. The "secede" sign (and low resolution) killed it tho

Rick Santorum Asked If He's Googled Himself

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2012, 02:02:30 PM »

My latest status update.

If you guys really want to convince the average NH voters that Ron Paul is actually a viable candidate for them and not just for the "winger" types, you need to up your enthusiasm and passion. People on horseback carrying a huge yellow flag with an obscure culty-looking symbol with a snake on it just isn't attn-getting enough. You need to to hoot and hollar while firing guns into the air. You need a blimp flashing his name. You need people to know you're so passionate about Ron Paul that you'd do things normally reserved for people with borderline personality disorders. Look, I'm trying to give you some basics on communication skills here. Are you paying attn? Now get off yer duffs and raise the energy levels out there. There's only a few days left and this is the last chance to save 'murica!!

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »

No.

Vote for Santorum.

He has a purtier mouth.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Mandrik

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2012, 11:30:25 PM »

My latest status update.

If you guys really want to convince the average NH voters that Ron Paul is actually a viable candidate for them and not just for the "winger" types, you need to up your enthusiasm and passion. People on horseback carrying a huge yellow flag with an obscure culty-looking symbol with a snake on it just isn't attn-getting enough. You need to to hoot and hollar while firing guns into the air. You need a blimp flashing his name. You need people to know you're so passionate about Ron Paul that you'd do things normally reserved for people with borderline personality disorders. Look, I'm trying to give you some basics on communication skills here. Are you paying attn? Now get off yer duffs and raise the energy levels out there. There's only a few days left and this is the last chance to save 'murica!!

I heard you voted today, Dale. This one's for you, buddy!

-Mandrik
-Mandrik

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2012, 11:34:34 PM »

My latest status update.

I heard you voted today, Dale. This one's for you, buddy!

-Mandrik

To be fair, I drove him to the polling station and refused to leave until he voted.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #238 on: January 11, 2012, 01:08:39 AM »

He voted for Mittens, right?
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #239 on: January 18, 2012, 01:36:29 AM »

Dale,

I would really appreciate it if put a NSFW somewhere in your post that links to the Excellent Breasts thread in the FTL BBS.  Thank you for considering this.  This is the post by you that I'm talking about, http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=24851.msg273675#msg273675

Thanks,
Keith

O RLY? Some text says "excellent breasts" and is linked somewhere. Is someone going to click that and not expect to see... oh... I don't know... BREASTS?

God damn it, Keith. I'm not going to call you an idiot, but that email was idiotic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dllama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.