Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dllama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Dllama in the Free State  (Read 67202 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2011, 12:17:19 PM »

I heard from Charlie McFreeman (mauiguy), a former roommate of "Sovereign" Curtis and Robin that his property was stolen by them (food).  When they were caught, they refused to compensate him for it.

What's your side of the story, guys?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:41:09 PM by Joseph Voluntaryist Non-Chalker Delano Boner »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2011, 03:50:03 PM »

Are you talking a whole roasted pig or a bag of cookies?
Man, that Curtis fellow is one hell of a player, he should give some sort of class.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »

edited because i dont give enough of a fuck about you to be trolled......

hollar at me in person if you care about any of this shit Boner.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:09:29 PM by Robin »
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2011, 04:54:00 PM »

also you wanna delete my last name, ive already had enough trouble regarding my safety and privacy after you posted those videos on here Jay.
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

BonerJoe

« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2011, 06:40:26 PM »

Does it matter?

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »

Does it matter?

yeah it also matters if you replace shit (that was left when he moved, and he asked we just throw it away for him) and ask for a list of what else should be replaced and no one gives you a fucking list and then huffs and puffs about it for a fucking million years instead of telling you how to make them whole. right?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:10:15 PM by Robin »

BonerJoe

« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2011, 07:17:04 PM »

Does it matter?

yeah it also matters if you replace shit (that was left when he moved, and he asked we just throw it away for him) and ask for a list of what else should be replaced and no one gives you a fucking list and then huffs and puffs about it for a fucking million years instead of telling you how to make them whole. right?

I meant that it shouldn't matter what the item was that claimed to be taken without permission, it was the issue that it was taken to begin with.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »

Does it matter?

I meant that it shouldn't matter what the item was that claimed to be taken without permission, it was the issue that it was taken to begin with.

just fyi, charlie brought food home (while curtis was in jail and i had no cash for food because charlie did not give me curtis' paycheck like i was informed would happen) and invited me to partake in said food (i had a few sammiches and used a stick of butter and a box of mac n cheese)..... he asked us to replace said food when we left for the grocery store one day, we put our groceries in the fridge and a few days later he opens the fridge and bitches that what we got was not up to his food standards............. then NEVER said what he wanted as compensation after multiple attempts to get him to tell me what he wanted.

also we ended up owing late fees on our storage units because Charlie decided NOT to give me the money he owed Curtis when Curtis was in jail (I am sure this was discussed and that is what was in the plans but I am a girl so what the fuck do I know about man business)....... so I could not pay his bills...................if dirt is what everyone wants, shit, i will let it fly all over the place....... I am tired of people trying to call everyone else out, especially when they do not own up to their own shortcomings. I guess it is easy for you guys to continuously use Curtis as a target, hope it makes you feel good about yourselves......... He was not even home when I ate some of the lunch meat Charlie offered me in a goddamn sandwich. So yeah, lets cry over some fucking roast beef some more.................. that will make things right.

until this bit of groceries, we had both been throwing in on food, and i had been cooking most of it for us to share on my pots and pans, using my spices, using MY electricity (I am the SOLE provider of electricity in this house). this is why community kitchen is bullshit and people should always buy and lock up their own shit. he ate things he did not buy as well, so everyone can fuckoff...........
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:27:05 AM by Robin »

BonerJoe

« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »

Thanks, I'll talk to Charlie about it.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2011, 07:42:48 PM »

Thanks, I'll talk to Charlie about it.
good luck, we were supposed to follow up on mediation but I am not sure that is going to happen since he has not contacted anyone since moving out of here.........

also Curtis did get the money he was owed for working with Charlie when he got out of jail, better late than never I guess.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:46:11 PM by Robin »

Pilot_MKN

• Take to the Skies
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2011, 11:27:37 PM »

Without the publicity of continuing to escalate confrontations, both if their streams of income slows down to a trickle.
That's a fact, not a theory.
I've volunteered to buy one-way bus tickets for Ademo and a few select others. Their antics are perfect for someplace hopeless like California or Mass. But those same antics work against us in NH.

Wrong, Ademo and Pete bring a lot of good people to NH.

Can you name one?

Will be me eventually. If we are just spouting out our opinions mine is as good as anyones. They repeatedly leave, gather attention then yoyo back to NH. They arent like Sam or Carroll where they do a bit of work, burn out, then bail. I think these guys will get older, settle down more, and the cycle of people will keep coming.

Sam didn't burn out dude. He decided to go live in a Hobbit Hole in Texas because a fancy fortune telling computer told him shit was about to hit the fan. Get your facts straight.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make the airplane"

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2011, 11:36:05 PM »

Sam didn't burn out dude. He decided to go live in a Hobbit Hole in Texas ..........
:lol:

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2011, 11:48:09 PM »

I like Sam a lot, don't be jerks..............

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2011, 03:20:25 AM »

Does it matter?

So you are against stealing?

I generally don't think it is a big deal to take a minor food item from someone that would likely give you that good item if you asked, anyway.  For example, I recently took some stale chips from my roommate without his permission.  However, I believe that he likely doesn't want any of the chips anymore, considers them unconsumable and hasn't touched them in a couple weeks.  I also believe that based on his history, he likely wouldn't care if I ate the whole bag.

I also have used his pepper, maybe 6 times, and I'm unsure if I have his permission.  I've asked his permission a couple of times and he said yes.  However, I'm not completely clear if he gave me permission to use the pepper just those times or whenever I want.  I have not made an effort to clarify his position on this issue.

Is what I am doing wrong?  Likely yes.  But there is a massive difference it taking 10 chips and 10 cases of chip bags.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2011, 05:16:50 AM »

I like Sam a lot, don't be jerks..............

I'd second that.  Sam may have his shortcomings (don't we all?) but he is a good guy.
-/-
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dllama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.