Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dllama in the Free State
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Dllama in the Free State  (Read 67435 times)

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
    • http://porcfest.com
Re: Dllama in the Free State
« Reply #210 on: December 23, 2011, 12:19:52 PM »

Freestater refuses to pay back $25k loan and misappropriates $10k in festival funds...story developing.

You mean you haven't had time to make the story up, yet?

Notice the difference between what you post and what I post.

You: "I heard..."

Me: "Quote, link"

BonerJoe

« Reply #211 on: December 23, 2011, 12:25:17 PM »

In fact, I've heard (from two different sources) that this person has left the festival fund so dry that they weren't able to reserve the premises for the following year. There is enough concern with lack of funds that someone has proposed renting at least one building using their own money and donations to make sure that the event happens on the scheduled date.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 23, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »

why do you have such a hardon for Curtis?
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 23, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »

In fact, I've heard (from two different sources) that this person has left the festival fund so dry that they weren't able to reserve the premises for the following year. There is enough concern with lack of funds that someone has proposed renting at least one building using their own money and donations to make sure that the event happens on the scheduled date.

BWA HA HA HA HA

Either YOU are being sold a bill of goods, or you're making this bs up yourself.

There is no 'Festival Fund'. *I* raised ALL funds for PorcFest 2011 starting from scratch, and without taking one dime from the FSP. Previously, as I've been quoted saying, PF Organizers had money/credit they could invest at the beginning of the organization, only to repay themselves on the back end. I did not have this option, so I had to raise every dollar needed, starting with zero (I also wanted to show that PF didnt need FSP investment/involvement. I succeeded.). It sure would have been a lot easier had someone given me this $25k fictitious loan, but that never happened.

Furthermore, Roger's campground does not require upfront payment for facilities. They take that one the last day of the festival. Given the relationship they know 'we're' good for it, and they've never been let down.

On top of that the proposal for selling off the venues to third parties is MINE. I have the proof, and plenty of witnesses. The proposal is called "A Proposal for Decentralizing and Privatizing PorcFest". I can send you a pdf copy, if you like. It was finished/'published' just a few weeks after PorcFest 2011. I'm told the PF2012 organizer(s) have seen it and found it very interesting/insightful. I was asked not to make it REALLY public, as that might confuse people, and skew the new organizer(s) plans, so it made the rounds on the DL, informally.

But all this stupidity is just your attempt to make people pay attention to anything but YOUR inability to fulfill contractual obligations. Its not even a good attempt.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 23, 2011, 12:43:37 PM »

Boner Joe, FTL drama whore, repeatedly defaults on $5k loan from Coconut, owes $7115

BonerJoe

« Reply #215 on: December 23, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Why are you defending yourself? I never named names or the venue.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 23, 2011, 12:48:35 PM »

Why are you defending yourself? I never named names or the venue.

Oh no! Guess I'm feeling guilty, eh? LOL

Come on, who else could you be rumor mongering about?

Boner Joe, FTL drama whore, repeatedly defaults on $5k loan from Coconut, owes $7115

BonerJoe

« Reply #217 on: December 23, 2011, 12:51:55 PM »

Yes I have an unpaid debt. I fail to see how that has anything to do with the drama I just posted.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 23, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

shit, you be making everything drama.

you seem to think everything is fair game so i don't see why no one else is allowed to play by the rules you seem to have set for yourself.
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 23, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »

Yes I have an unpaid debt. I fail to see how that has anything to do with the drama I just posted.

What drama? The drama you're making up? The drama you "heard" but didn't bother to source or cite?

See sig

BonerJoe

« Reply #220 on: December 23, 2011, 01:08:52 PM »

Nothing I've said in this or any other drama thread hasn't been sourced by me either through a conversation with someone I trust isn't lying or by a forum or Facebook post.

Sovereign Curtis

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 23, 2011, 01:12:54 PM »

Nothing I've said in this or any other drama thread hasn't been sourced by me either through a conversation with someone I trust isn't lying or by a forum or Facebook post.

in other words, absent a citation, HEARSAY

see sig

BonerJoe

« Reply #222 on: December 23, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »

You do realize that I was the one who came out with my failure to live up to my debt obligation on Facebook first, right? I don't see why you think posting that in your signature bothers me. I could easily delete it as a moderator, or modify any posts you've made with that info in it.

But if it amuses you because you're butthurt I've posted "hearsay", go right ahead.

BonerJoe

« Reply #223 on: December 23, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »

I'm told the PF2012 organizer(s) have seen it and found it very interesting/insightful.

So, why weren't you picked to organize Porcfest for next year? With the claim that you raised all those funds on your own and your privatizing idea, I don't see why they would let you go.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2011, 01:32:43 PM »

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dllama in the Free State

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 31 queries.