Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Distraction on the homefront
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Distraction on the homefront  (Read 10928 times)

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
Distraction on the homefront
« on: November 19, 2009, 02:02:44 AM »

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:42:30 AM by ox »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Distraction on the homefront
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 02:09:54 AM »

Oh man, I would be so unbelievably pissed. I dont know what you should do, and I really dont want to think about what I would do, it wouldnt be good.

Why exactly did they do this?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 02:10:59 AM »

Sue the shit out of your neighbors. If you can't prove they killed the dog, then annoy them outta town.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 02:42:14 AM »

If the dogs were on your property when they were poisoned - sue them just to make a point.  If you can win a settlement, have them pay you small amounts per month over a long period of time, or have them work it off somehow.  (Yes, "canine masturbator" is an actual job title.)

If the dogs were on their property - get new dogs that are 10 times more noisy and keep them on your property.

Or, better yet - move up to Coös County, New Hampshire.  You can farm dogs here by the hundreds!  :D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 02:44:43 AM by Alex Libman »

BonerJoe

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:34 AM »

Call Dexter.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 02:49:04 AM »

Call Dexter.

Call who?  Is that a TV show reference or something?  :?

C'mon, some of us here have lives - at least provide a helpful hyperlink next time.  Sheeesh...  :roll:

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 03:04:38 AM »

Sounds like pointless assholes if they're planning to be out of the area, it wasn't really "necessary" - even though necessary is a bad choice of words, you get what I'm saying.

Without valid proof theres nothing you can do.  Hearsay doesn't mean anything, the burden of proof falls to the accuser, as you well know.  

I'm sorry for your loss and troubles.  

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 03:39:00 AM »

Stink bombs, throw a couple of rotten eggs on their roof every few days when they are out or in middle of the night, post their names address and phone number on 4chan, or give a anonymous tip about a meth lab in their house, cops might just shoot them.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 03:48:40 AM »

Stink bombs, throw a couple of rotten eggs on their roof every few days when they are out or in middle of the night, post their names address and phone number on 4chan, or give a anonymous tip about a meth lab in their house, cops might just shoot them.

I've got a link for you if thats the route, this is hardcore stuff...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnmmvj0kcji/CIA%20Book%20of%20Dirty%20Tricks.pdf

This is naughty.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

davann

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »

Obtain alibi from relative or friends a good distance away. Catch each individually from behind and crack their skulls with a tire iron. One or both are military right? So no big loss.

Bury tire iron where it can not be found and clean up. Have wife call 911 and report your neighbors unconscious in the yard. Leave to visit alibi friend prior to cops showing up.

Not saying you should do this. Might be something I would do though if it was my dog.

blackie

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »

Have you talked to them yet?

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 02:42:14 PM »

Obtain alibi from relative or friends a good distance away. Catch each individually from behind and crack their skulls with a tire iron. One or both are military right? So no big loss.

Bury tire iron where it can not be found and clean up. Have wife call 911 and report your neighbors unconscious in the yard. Leave to visit alibi friend prior to cops showing up.

Not saying you should do this. Might be something I would do though if it was my dog.

Davann - joking about violence is FAIL!

Unless it (1) involves self-defense against government enablers, or (2) is just kidding around with people who know you're joking.  Violence in the former case isn't only justified, it's heroic.  Joking about violence in the latter case carries no consequences.  What you did was falsely suggest that libertarian ideas are LESS, not MORE civilized than government force, which we all know is wrong.  We can solve disputes with our neighbors peacefully, even if they've done property damage to us first.

davann

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 03:32:14 PM »

Unless it (1) involves self-defense against government enablers, or (2) is just kidding around with people who know you're joking.  Violence in the former case isn't only justified, it's heroic.  Joking about violence in the latter case carries no consequences.  What you did was falsely suggest that libertarian ideas are LESS, not MORE civilized than government force, which we all know is wrong.  We can solve disputes with our neighbors peacefully, even if they've done property damage to us first.

Sorry, your fail fails. The libertarian idea is not to initiate force. Defending against initiated force is encouraged. Who said I was joking? It sounds as these two men are members of the military so it really is no big deal to bash their heads in once they initiate force, IMO. It is just a matter of time before each engages in initiating it again. Might be here in the States or over in the Mideast. Either way, they are scum that do not deserve being given the break one would give in the exact same situation with another non-welfare queen neighbor.

Say this the offended person does nothing and turns the other cheek. Would this not just encourage these thugs to go farther the next time? Maybe rape his wife while he as work. They have already shown a above inclination trend toward thugishness.

davann

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 03:33:54 PM »

Your one to talk, btw.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »

Sorry, your fail fails. The libertarian idea is not to initiate force. Defending against initiated force is encouraged. Who said I was joking? It sounds as these two men are members of the military so it really is no big deal to bash their heads in once they initiate force, IMO.

This argument completely ignores time, degree, and distance. 

What you're saying is basically that if someone takes or damages your property but isn't a threat your person, it's okay to attack their person after the fact if at some point you think they attacked someone else or can be expected to do so. 

I realize how traumatic it can be to have someone kill your pet, and Lance has my utmost sympathy, but....this kind of thinking is fucked in the head. 
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Distraction on the homefront

// ]]>

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 31 queries.