Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Digg! >> Of Primary States, Ron Paul Does Best in NH at 8%
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Digg! >> Of Primary States, Ron Paul Does Best in NH at 8%  (Read 8975 times)

jimmed

Re: Digg! >> Of Primary States, Ron Paul Does Best in NH at 8%
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 11:03:34 PM »

What about all those who have had time to move since Oct 2006?

Hopefully they are still coming by this year.

If the First 1000 fails, what then?

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 11:25:24 PM »

If the First 1000 fails, what then?

Even if no one shows up for the First 1000 I still want a free society and I think concentrating liberty activists is crucial to making that a reality. I have not heard of a better chance than the FSP to achieve that.

If it completely stalls and all chance of liberty seems grim then I would retire to the freest place and live free there, provided that is profitable.

I am optimistic toward the future of liberty. I do believe change can be enacted. The American Revolution is a great example of the ability of people to live free. There is no reason why we cannot repeat this.
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

jimmed

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 11:26:25 PM »

The American Revolution is a great example of the ability of people to live free. There is no reason why we cannot repeat this.

The British didn't have nukes.

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »

The American Revolution is a great example of the ability of people to live free. There is no reason why we cannot repeat this.

So we are relegated to our current political systems and governments simply because nuclear weapons have become accessible?
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

jimmed

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »

So we are relegated to our current political systems and governments simply because nuclear weapons have become accessible?

You can't fight an opressor that has one without one.

AntonLee

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »

all those government facilities aiming their nukes at various enemy targets. . . . Singapore, Moscow, Seabrook Beach, Manchester, North Conway, and the most dreaded. . . Keene!!!!!

dumdumdum

what ever will the Free Staters do?  Perhaps they can go back in time, and stop the FSP from being brought together.  It'd be like terminator but completely pointless  em even more completely pointless.

I think this plan might already be in place. . . unfortunately what they sent to do so isn't taken seriously.

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »

You can't fight an oppressor that has one without one.

Why not?

DogOn

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 09:20:34 AM »

Why not?

I'm glad to see some intelligent debate around here MD, but I would give up trying to get any sense out of that guy. It is clear that his primary motivation for discussion is not clear objective reasoning and debate.

jimmed

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 09:23:50 AM »

Why not?

Use logic.

markuzick

• Atheist Pro-Lifer
  • Dr. Montessori: Discipline through liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Of_Primary_States_Ron_Paul_Does_Best_in_NH_at_8_2

I believe that Paul did just a little worse in NY,(6.4%) a state 10-11 times larger that received far less of Paul's campaign resources.

Any ideas as to what this might mean?
As the state feeds off of the limitation and destruction of legitimate government, anarchy is its essence.

To claim "economic rent" from someone Else's labor when applied to land, which is something no one can own outright, is in itself, to claim landlord status over raw nature. It is an attempt at coercive monopoly power that is at the root of statism.

jimmed

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 10:26:41 AM »

Any ideas as to what this might mean?

It means that there are 5% of Republican voters who want to keep the Mexicans out.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 10:29:50 AM by Katze Scheiße »

markuzick

• Atheist Pro-Lifer
  • Dr. Montessori: Discipline through liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »

dumdumdum

That or "duh!" should be her avatar's personal text. It fits both her avatar and the intellectual level of her posts perfectly.
As the state feeds off of the limitation and destruction of legitimate government, anarchy is its essence.

To claim "economic rent" from someone Else's labor when applied to land, which is something no one can own outright, is in itself, to claim landlord status over raw nature. It is an attempt at coercive monopoly power that is at the root of statism.

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »

I'm glad to see some intelligent debate around here MD, but I would give up trying to get any sense out of that guy. It is clear that his primary motivation for discussion is not clear objective reasoning and debate.

I disagree. I don't think he has dodged any question I've asked so far.

I find his reasoning very intellectually stimulating.

Why not?
Use logic.

Alright, here is the logic for why one can:
1. There exists no magical boundary between nuclear weapons and conventional weapons. Both are weapons with varying degrees of damage causing ability.
2. A man without a gun still possesses the ability to kill a man with a gun, by outsmarting his opponent.
3. Thus the oppressed can still fight and win against the oppressors, even if the oppressors possess nuclear weapons.

trollfreezone

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

Simpler yet, I refer you to Vietnam, Korea, and the endless conflicts the US has run from since acquiring the supposedly irresistible nuclear force.

Alex Libman

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 01:32:50 AM »

With 99% of precincts reporting, it looks like Ron Paul got 15.94% of the vote in the PA primary tonight, with "drop-out Huck" a close third...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Digg! >> Of Primary States, Ron Paul Does Best in NH at 8%

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.