Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Denis Goddard is pissed
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Denis Goddard is pissed  (Read 5904 times)

BonerJoe

Denis Goddard is pissed
« on: December 23, 2009, 10:06:51 PM »

http://freestateblogs.net/node/9337

"I am tired of libertarians who act like they know everything, and their answer to everything is "disobey!"

I came to this state knowing one thing: I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING. So I spent a lot of time watching, listening, and learning from the people that had been fighting to keep NH government small.

Then there are jackasses that show up, and the first thing they want to do is form an armed mob ... to protest a gun rule!

I stand by the statement: that's just butt-fuck stupid.

Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

FREAK-STATERS GO HOME"

Bill Brasky

Re: Denis Goddard is pissed
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 12:16:26 AM »

I don't blame him.  He puts a lot of work into comb-your-hair activism.  They ruin it. 

Theres room for everybody, but it seems like lots of these dudes don't put any focus into their cause.  They're just a swirling bunch of angry, making the whole ting look bad.  I watch these videos pretty often nowadays.  For a long while, I didn't.  First I did, then i didn't, now i do again.  I'v e been seeing this shit for years.  I cringe when I see some of the idiocy perpetrated in the name of activism.  They're their own worst enemy.  The cops don't even have to show up, the locals harass the shit out of 'em.  How are you supposed to have a productive thing going on, if the locals fuckin' hate you? 

I can be the most obnoxious muthafucka that ever blinked an eyelid, when I feel like it.  And truth be told, I often feel like it.  But when you do this shit, you gotta sweet talk the locals.  You gotta take 'em home, slide your lovebone all up in 'em.  Be charming, charismatic, and sound like a nice guy.  Even if you're a stone-cold asshole, fake 'em out.  Make them want to hear more.  Make them squeel with delight when you're out there, so their moms and daughters wanna bring you sammiches out in the rain, and their pappas would be proud to see you fuckin' em.  And they ain't gonna be all down with that, if you're a dunce-cap wearing muthafucka, nose pickin booger eatin dipshit with his shoes on backwards. 

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »

I don't blame him.  He puts a lot of work into comb-your-hair activism.  They ruin it. 

Theres room for everybody, but it seems like lots of these dudes don't put any focus into their cause.  They're just a swirling bunch of angry, making the whole ting look bad.  I watch these videos pretty often nowadays.  For a long while, I didn't.  First I did, then i didn't, now i do again.  I'v e been seeing this shit for years.  I cringe when I see some of the idiocy perpetrated in the name of activism.  They're their own worst enemy.  The cops don't even have to show up, the locals harass the shit out of 'em.  How are you supposed to have a productive thing going on, if the locals fuckin' hate you? 

I can be the most obnoxious muthafucka that ever blinked an eyelid, when I feel like it.  And truth be told, I often feel like it.  But when you do this shit, you gotta sweet talk the locals.  You gotta take 'em home, slide your lovebone all up in 'em.  Be charming, charismatic, and sound like a nice guy.  Even if you're a stone-cold asshole, fake 'em out.  Make them want to hear more.  Make them squeel with delight when you're out there, so their moms and daughters wanna bring you sammiches out in the rain, and their pappas would be proud to see you fuckin' em.  And they ain't gonna be all down with that, if you're a dunce-cap wearing muthafucka, nose pickin booger eatin dipshit with his shoes on backwards. 

(*like.
Do yourself a favor.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 01:18:00 AM »

Hey, BTW baker.  Happy holidays.  I saw your tirade two-three weeks ago, about people being civil to one another.  So I'm wishing you one, while you're on. 

handshake, peace, and happy holidays, good sir.  I wish you well. 

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 01:20:11 AM »

Hey, BTW baker.  Happy holidays.  I saw your tirade two-three weeks ago, about people being civil to one another.  So I'm wishing you one, while you're on. 

handshake, peace, and happy holidays, good sir.  I wish you well. 

Hey, THANKS!  you too!   :D
Do yourself a favor.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 01:24:35 AM »

(*like.

That's why Ian calls you a troll.....I however think you nailed it.  Happy belated festivus fuckers.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 02:01:12 AM »

(*like.

That's why Ian calls you a troll.....I however think you nailed it.  Happy belated festivus fuckers.

Ian calls me a troll because I fucked his girlfriend while he was in jail.  On his birthday. 

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »

On his tenants couch in the yard right?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 02:28:28 AM »

A lot of the locals hate the FSP in Keene because of the type of activism that is common in there. Hopefully that kind of crap isn't done in the rest of the state.  Otherwise, tons of folks all over the state will likely hate the FSP and FSPers.  That's how it goes when you do in your face stuff or stupid stuff.

Denis pretty much does top notch stuff.  He has his shit together except when he is yelling at other activists...
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 06:58:22 AM »

I can only assume that this means the free state project is doing well. Basically I am here surrounded by statists and nationalists, listening to their bullshit all day at work and home. Then I see this guy in New Hampshire complaining about 'the wrong sort of libertarian', and how he doesn't need that sort. So form two different political parties already and replace the Republicrats already.

tito887

• FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 07:22:27 AM »

Here's the event that got him so bent out of shape.

http://www.youtube.com/user/freestatereport

rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »

Don't Do Jerk-tivism
Do yourself a favor.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 09:21:52 AM »

(1)  I respect the hell out of Denis Goddard for everything he has accomplished.

(2)  Denis Goddard is free to express his disagreement over what others are doing, but he obviously doesn't have the power to dictate what other Free Staters may or may not do.  That makes the "don't let the door hit you on the ass" tone of this particular rant particularly unfortunate.

(3)  I would agree that the statehouse gun ban is not a top-priority issue, and it would be a non-issue once the more fundamental questions of state power are addressed.  Private property owners definitely have the Natural Right to enforce gun control on their properties.  If there's a club or a homeowners' association that doesn't allow guns, it would be your choice whether to associate with them or not.  But government is a far-reaching and unnatural monopoly - with them you have no choice, and that is the root of the issue.  We should be protesting the nature of the power monopoly, not the specifics of its rules!

(4)  Perhaps one way to do this is to boycott attending the statehouse in person and to submit all public speeches and rebuttal videos into the public domain (i.e. the Internet).  You can bare whatever arms you want in those videos (assuming they are shot where the property owner allows it), one obviously can't shoot or be shot through a video screen!  Those videos can be addressed to "the illegitimate powers that be", thus they can be disseminated without endorsing the legitimacy of the state.  In absence of surrogate robots to go to the statehouse in our stead, we could just have people holding screens playing those videos expressing the Free Stater opinion.  We might even be able to use some sort of a multi-culti disability regulation clause in our favor to demand that those videos be played during the legislative sessions.  It is much easier to claim the moral highground when protesting for free speech rather than to have guns where they're not wanted, and we could use all sorts of innovative techniques like projectors to get our point across.  Since it's much easier to produce a video (over which you or your friends would have editorial control prior to its release) rather than to drive down to the statehouse and speak live in front of an unfriendly crowd, we might be able to use this technique to filibuster them to a screeching halt!  But that's just my idea, I'm sure someone else could come up with something that's even better.

(5)  Basing your arguments on an ancient piece of paper no living person has signed (i.e. the Second Amendment) is just plain stupid!  Rights come from empirical economic facts regarding what societal rulesets are ideal for a thriving civilization, not from tradition or faith!

Ian calls me a troll because I fucked his girlfriend while he was in jail.  On his birthday.

OK, that's  THE  ONE  THING  YOU  DON'T  JOKE  ABOUT!   :x

Do it again, and I'll kick your ass!  If I can get a ride or something...  bummmer...  OK, I can't kick your ass offline at the moment, but you certainly would deserve it!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 09:42:23 AM by Alex Libman »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

Here's the event that got him so bent out of shape.

http://www.youtube.com/user/freestatereport

It appears Denis overreacted slightly.  BTW, try shorter videos.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »

Not sure, but I think Dennis was displeased with the open carry protest at the state house in response to a new rule instituted by senate democrats. There were around 35 of us present as well as reporters from the Nashua Telegraph, Concord Monitor and Union Leader. Nobody went inside the state house while armed as requested by some of the state reps that are trying to put a stop to this rule. And no passers-by were offended by the protest, in fact, it was the complete opposite. Most of the protestors just had empty holsters anyway.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Denis Goddard is pissed

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.