Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Debunking crapitalism
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Debunking crapitalism  (Read 2074 times)

FreeBorn Angel

• View Profile
Debunking crapitalism
« on: June 04, 2015, 08:43:19 PM »

We have to have workers, we don't have to have dollars.

As long as the work done today to fill the shelves is done tomorrow the shelves will be full.

The worker doesn't care if the corporation gets paid or not, it is not pertinent to his job.
The accounting department could fall in a lake and the workers would still fill the shelves.

I propose that the workers unite, toss off the monkey masters, and just order what they need from the net in return for continuing to work.

The division of labor efficiencies require that some people make shoes and other people make tomatoes and yet other people drive the trucks to the warehouses.
As long as we have evidence that everybody(nearly) is contributing then life will go on as normal.
That evidence will be neighbors that get up and go to work and full shelves at the warehouse and deliveries of the goods ordered from the net.

Notice that nowhere did I mention banksters and shareholders.

If the workers could be led to this idea we can short circuit the whole shebang that is crapitalism.
Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary   
Proclaim FBA Rey del Mundo

analogkid

• FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: Debunking crapitalism
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 06:18:09 PM »

but thats not voluntary!!!!1111

the market will decide!!1

We're labels and files in cabinets. Payroll accounts and calculations. We're gears that run the machine that dictates life as we know it. We're wrung of our humanity on which technocracy thrives. We're expendable figures, we're liquidation. We're character strings and data statements. We learn, live and die a number.

FreeBorn Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 04:52:58 PM »

The market isn't voluntary by it's very nature, either you have what is wanted to trade or trade doesn't occur.
You force me to get what you want for you while denying me what you have that I need.
If that is my 23rd pair of shoes, well, that is one thing, but if that is supper, or shelter from the rain, then that is another, different, thing.

Crapitalism isn't voluntary, if it was the shareholders/boss wouldn't be getting such a big cut of the pie.
After all it is the truck loader that is indispensable, not the shareholder.
Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary   
Proclaim FBA Rey del Mundo

Chyndonax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 11:43:07 PM »

The market isn't voluntary by it's very nature, either you have what is wanted to trade or trade doesn't occur.
You force me to get what you want for you while denying me what you have that I need.
If that is my 23rd pair of shoes, well, that is one thing, but if that is supper, or shelter from the rain, then that is another, different, thing.

Crapitalism isn't voluntary, if it was the shareholders/boss wouldn't be getting such a big cut of the pie.
After all it is the truck loader that is indispensable, not the shareholder.

No one is keeping you from going out and earning your supper/shelter from the rain. Quit being a whiny little bitch and get a job.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Debunking crapitalism

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 33 queries.