Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dating Rant
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Rant  (Read 126420 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Dating Rant
« Reply #270 on: July 13, 2011, 03:20:21 AM »

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 13, 2011, 08:08:39 AM »

But Rillion you just got back in? Don't be out.

Dio, you sound drunk as Richard III.

Yes, indeed.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #272 on: July 13, 2011, 02:08:22 PM »

I am so thankful that I am not Dio.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 13, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »

I was stoned on Ambien when I wrote that post. Ill rewrite it now that I am clear-minded.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 13, 2011, 03:09:15 PM »

I was stoned on Ambien when I wrote that post. Ill rewrite it now that I am clear-minded.

:)

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 13, 2011, 03:20:39 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHDKyLuE4g&feature=related[/youtube]

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 13, 2011, 03:42:50 PM »

Wait wait. The accusations of infidelity burned you, but you were unfaithful, weren't you?
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 13, 2011, 05:23:14 PM »

Update: Chicks are fucking psycho!

Since I left the hospital, I officially broke up with the fiancee. It happened in stages. I first tried to console her, tell her that things would be alright. She cried a lot. Blamed me for things beyond my control, etc. She said "we need to talk Sunday." I took it to mean it would be a breakup. We talked in a nice 4 star hotel in midtown. Then we had copious amounts of sex. As it turns out, little was resolved besides that my penis feels warm and pulsating inside of her. After an absurd amount of sex, crying, consoling, and other rounds of sex, we fell asleep near morning. We woke up and had a few more rounds, and only missed checkout by a few minutes. We promised to do more talking later.I took her shopping for bras. She was uncomfortable, but I was happy as a pig im mud having her model underoos.

The more talking we do is over at my place. She comes to Monsey, prepped to make shabbat. The organization, the meals, etc. its all her, and she delivers. But the nature of our relationship is left to be resolved, and she is freaking out on me accusing me of sleeping with other women. And shit like that. Things still feel unresolved.
The accusations of infidelity burn me. The relationship was disintegriting. When I cqlled her 4 times to arange some movers to get it out, she didnt answer, instead pawning off a friend. That annoys me. Makew me want  to be a bick, and go through the friend ANYWAYS BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS PURILE!

Then there is the smart hot nyph;. Were made for each other, in manty ways. The Dumb Nympho turns to be a gold digger, so fuck her. Didnt put out any on our date. We had a date with 4 peope, the model and her other bf, the one thqat isnt me spent their time together. Me and the dancer tore o the floor though.

Earlier on, I had sex with the model after a night of heavy drtinking, and watching when harry met sally

The fiancee and I broke up in stages. First, after leaving the hospital, we arranged a meeting for the following Sunday. What I initially thought would be her breaking up with me, ended up being her getting us a hotel room for the day, and enjoying one another, til checkout time.Since I thought she was going to dump me, so I dropped the anvil on her first. I suggested that we keep in contact but not date for a few months because we both had to work on ourselves.

Later on, when she came over on the Sabbath to my apartment, she wondered "where we were" and I didn't have definitive answers. We started arguing as was becoming way too usual, etc, followed but sex, etc. Then she goes psycho on me, accusing me of cheating on her, etc.

A few nights later, she basically asks me to break up with her. I'm frustrated enough to oblige. We make arrangements, for me to stop getting mail at her place, picking my stuff up from her apartment and all. When I want to confirm everything, she doesn't pick up the phone. Instead, her friend Dina picks up and says she will be there at that time. This is in my view, very immature. She can still pick up a damn phone and have a conversation with someone she broke up with.

The model and I turn out to be absurdly similar. At some point, we go out drinking, and come back to my place. We watch When Harry Met Sally take some Ambien, and fall asleep. We wake up halfway through the night with her on top of me. I ask her if she remembered when we took off our underwear. She doesn't remember. Nor do I. I only remember going to bed in my underwear.

We were all like, uh, do you want to have sex? Yeah, sure.

A few nights later, we go out drinking again. Its me, the model, a common friend we have from the hospital because we were the only young people surrounded by 80-year-olds wheezing into respirators. The common friend is an exotic dancer, and very hot. The model and I already agreed to be friends with benefits, and that I'd be mostly hanging out with the other girl but I didn't know till the last minute that the other guy would be her other guy. I paid attention to my girl and he did to his, except when he left to go to the bathroom, and the model and I would make out. Otherwise I spent the rest of the night drinking, and tearing up the dance floor.

Well, that night i didn't get lucky, and I don't chase a girl for long, so forget her. I did wake up the next morning and discover that I had a nipple piercing. that was interesting.

Its a total departure from who I used to be, and I can't explain it except for he fact that I came out of that hospital a different person. Watching a person having a stroke for 15 minutes can have that effect, I guess.

Since that girl didn't put out, I'm gonna chase after this other one I know. Totally sweet girl that I will invite to dinner in a few nights.

Also, friends in my home-town know about my breakup with the fiancee and are arranging for me to have a few dates while Im there. Ill keep everyone posted.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 13, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »

You carry on like that in your jew uniform?

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 14, 2011, 02:20:01 AM »

You carry on like that in your jew uniform?

When the fiancee came down from the city, I asked her to bring some of my clothes. Like a baseball cap, sneakers, a t-shirt, and jeans. Total giveaway in her eyes, I guess.

But a t-shirt, sneakers, and jeans is what my bar uniform is.

-Dennis Goddard

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 14, 2011, 08:10:53 AM »

Took me a while to figure out Shaw's post. Sharp guy, took me another descriptive post from Dio.
I guess in about 10 months or so we will all learn why religions made certain customs. Some were practical at the time and others should be considered prudent for any old time. 
Some leader, way back, probably figured people wouldn't stop doing stupid things because they were dangerous, but they would follow rules if they thought they might have something horrible happen to them after they die.
Perhaps someday we will evolve to a point where religion is unnecessary.

libertylulz

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2011, 12:44:35 AM »

I used to only date Muslim women b/c I could bang the in the ass.

They didn't want their future muslim husbands to know they weren't virgins so vag/sex was out.

It was great, the only drawback was sometimes my wang would smell of human shit.

Oh well, the price you gotta pay I guess.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 21, 2011, 03:07:30 AM »

Really? I generally wash afterwords.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 29, 2011, 03:06:29 PM »

So, an update is due.

I am pretty sure I wont be able to get those two girls into a threesome with me.

One is away anyways, and isn't all too interested in me sexually, it seems. The other does like me, and I her. The one who likes me also dumped her other guy. Shes a staunch atheist, and might be waiting it out in the friend zone (or fb zone) to see if I ever become unreligious so she can have me. I don't know what to make of that.

Its because I don't know where I see myself now. I'm learning more than before, and performing more religious acts than I used to, but at the same time, I'm spending a lot more time doing some pretty unholy things with my summer.

That's the report for the nonjewish girls. With the Jewish girls, I have a dinner coming up with one girl. Totally cute, and a bit of a nut. I like her company, but she is off the table as far as I am concerned, now that she's engaged. I just like her company.

With the religious dating, things are a bit complicated. I've told everyone I know who matches people up that I am back on the market, even though some have voiced that its too soon. It might have turned into a compulsion at this point. I can't tell.

After the sabbath I will date a Persian girl, at the insistence of my rabbi. Other than her, there is a Persian girl in another town I am supposed to meet, and a Turkish girl set up by friends within a week of one another. Then back here, there are another 2-3 girls on the docket.

Lets hope someone works out.

-Dennis Goddard

BonerJoe

« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »

Do something dangerous, like eating a cheeseburger.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dating Rant

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.