Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dating Rant
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dating Rant  (Read 126401 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Dating Rant
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2011, 01:51:28 AM »

EDIT: Not worthy of a post on its own, but damn, its annoying that my fiancee is physically abusive. WTF?

The initiation of the use of force is immoral and people who do it should be ostracized.

Why do I even have to say this?!?!

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2011, 03:12:53 AM »

Should you fuck people you are ostracizing? Maybe just not make them cum or something.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2011, 03:43:36 AM »

Should you fuck people you are ostracizing?

I can't imagine my cock getting hard for someone like that.

Maybe just not make them cum or something.

Not fucking them is the easiest way to do that it seems.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2011, 08:07:17 AM »

How about jacking off on their tits?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #259 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:55 AM »

How about jacking off on their tits?

Then snap her on the clit with a rubber band.

ouch!!
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 03, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »

Should you fuck people you are ostracizing? Maybe just not make them cum or something.

That seems to be in full effect already.. didn't Dio say that non-Jewish women were OK to fuck but not marry?

What makes this more complicated is that in the hospital, I resigned myself to a breakup, and at the same time, found a very hot nympho in the same floor who does modeling on the side. She isn't Jewish, so there isn't a shot at anything permanent, but, she fulfills a vacuum of need.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2011, 11:26:44 PM »

didn't Dio say that non-Jewish women were OK to fuck but not marry?

[

I'd have to agree with him on that, but I would say the same thing about Jewish women as well.

Marriage is just silly, in general. I dont care if people do it, not my business. I just dont get it.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 04, 2011, 09:00:40 PM »

didn't Dio say that non-Jewish women were OK to fuck but not marry?

[

I'd have to agree with him on that, but I would say the same thing about Jewish women as well.

Marriage is just silly, in general. I dont care if people do it, not my business. I just dont get it.

Agreed.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 05, 2011, 01:30:48 AM »

I wonder if her being physically abusive has anything to do with the restrictive culture that she lives in.  I know I'd be frustrated...probably not physically abusive, but frustrated.  In any case, if someone attacks me, I don't really care if they have a penis or not.  I'm going to fight back if I think I can subdue them easily or GTFO otherwise.  If a girl I was dating started attacking me, I'd throw her the fuck out and move on.  I guess that's harder to do when your dating pool consists of <1% of the population or whatever it is, so I guess you should figure out what works for you.  However, the worst possible decision is to let her get away with physically abusing you.  As alaric89 said, it will NOT get better.

Well thank you all for the advice on not taking abuse, but with the way the world works, I would be the bad guy if I was the instigator, or defending myself. Not that that matters now.

Yixil, we started to become physical after it became clear the relationship wouldn't materialize, and kept it up for a while afterwords.

We were not virgins, and nobody jumped anybody.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 05, 2011, 01:39:51 AM »

That seems to be in full effect already.. didn't Dio say that non-Jewish women were OK to fuck but not marry?

What makes this more complicated is that in the hospital, I resigned myself to a breakup, and at the same time, found a very hot nympho in the same floor who does modeling on the side. She isn't Jewish, so there isn't a shot at anything permanent, but, she fulfills a vacuum of need.

Both women are sinful to have sex with. I am not one to play with apologetics, and I'll be the first to admit that what I am doing is wrong.

That girl and I resolved tonight to have an open relationship. The fiancee and I resolved tonight to officially break up.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 05, 2011, 02:59:57 AM »

Is it sinful to just jack off on their tits.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 13, 2011, 01:04:23 AM »

Masturbation is in of itself sinful.

Update: Chicks are fucking psycho!

Since I left the hospital, I officially broke up with the fiancee. It happened in stages. I first tried to console her, tell her that things would be alright. She cried a lot. Blamed me for things beyond my control, etc. She said "we need to talk Sunday." I took it to mean it would be a breakup. We talked in a nice 4 star hotel in midtown. Then we had copious amounts of sex. As it turns out, little was resolved besides that my penis feels warm and pulsating inside of her. After an absurd amount of sex, crying, consoling, and other rounds of sex, we fell asleep near morning. We woke up and had a few more rounds, and only missed checkout by a few minutes. We promised to do more talking later.I took her shopping for bras. She was uncomfortable, but I was happy as a pig im mud having her model underoos.

The more talking we do is over at my place. She comes to Monsey, prepped to make shabbat. The organization, the meals, etc. its all her, and she delivers. But the nature of our relationship is left to be resolved, and she is freaking out on me accusing me of sleeping with other women. And shit like that. Things still feel unresolved.
The accusations of infidelity burn me. The relationship was disintegriting. When I cqlled her 4 times to arange some movers to get it out, she didnt answer, instead pawning off a friend. That annoys me. Makew me want  to be a bick, and go through the friend ANYWAYS BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS PURILE!

Then there is the smart hot nyph;. Were made for each other, in manty ways. The Dumb Nympho turns to be a gold digger, so fuck her. Didnt put out any on our date. We had a date with 4 peope, the model and her other bf, the one thqat isnt me spent their time together. Me and the dancer tore o the floor though.

Earlier on, I had sex with the model after a night of heavy drtinking, and watching when harry met sally

-Dennis Goddard

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 13, 2011, 01:25:16 AM »

Update: Chicks are fucking psycho!

Umm, no....psycho would be you, for taking part in this entire charade while judging everyone for their sexuality but yourself.  They're bitches/sluts/hoes/nymphos/whatever for wanting to sleep with you, but you're pure as the driven snow no matter what you do.  Even if you feel bad about it, you're better than them and therefore deserve to marry better because they have failed according to the standards that you yourself don't even try to uphold.  Right?

Go fuck yourself.  Seriously, and spare all of the women of the world the bother of dealing with your moronic hypocritical douchebaggery.  Unless you are actually trolling, in which case....well, the same advice applies. Where the fuck you get off judging the sanity or morality of anyone else in this world, I have no idea.

/Rillion out
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:32:47 AM by Rillion »

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 13, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »

But Rillion you just got back in? Don't be out.

Dio, you sound drunk as Richard III.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 13, 2011, 03:07:49 AM »

Masturbation is your friend Dio.
I hate to agree with Rillian but your hypocrisy that actually does harm to people goes against all that I believe in. I find people who do nothing more for their religion then use it as a excuse for their own evil repugnant. If god fills heaven with do-nothing hypocrites it must really suck there.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Dating Rant

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.