Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cynthia, Dana, and Lauren
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cynthia, Dana, and Lauren  (Read 26918 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Cynthia, Dana, and Lauren
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2008, 12:31:12 AM »

Keith, since when is LP membership indicative of being libertarian?

Ha.  I'm still a member of the LP, but I consider myself more extreme than a Libertarian. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2008, 08:49:26 AM »

Keith, since when is LP membership indicative of being libertarian?

A Libertarian is a member of the LP.  Lindsey mentioned Libertarians.  You mentioned libertarians and how course that should answer your question.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Cynthia

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2008, 05:03:07 PM »

That particular one is Venom, one of the original instigators of Black Metal. I have others that are more or less "stoic".
 I agree with Lindsey about the physical, and the other guy(boner?) about the mental. He has to be Smart, Sexy, and Skilled. If you can't have it all, why settle for less?  If you're smart and strong(and, uh, busy,busy)  then being by yourself, on your own terms, is just dandy and what true freedom is all about.  An analogy is our five senses; What a blind person cannot see is compensated by his extra-sensitivity in the remaining senses, i.e. it's easy to overlook a small deficit in one's looks if their mind is spot-on, and vice versa. But, after a while, no matter how perfect your physical patina is, too much cluelessness just rubs it away into non-interest.   

Taors

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2008, 04:16:49 AM »

That particular one is Venom, one of the original instigators of Black Metal. I have others that are more or less "stoic".
 I agree with Lindsey about the physical, and the other guy(boner?) about the mental. He has to be Smart, Sexy, and Skilled. If you can't have it all, why settle for less?  If you're smart and strong(and, uh, busy,busy)  then being by yourself, on your own terms, is just dandy and what true freedom is all about.  An analogy is our five senses; What a blind person cannot see is compensated by his extra-sensitivity in the remaining senses, i.e. it's easy to overlook a small deficit in one's looks if their mind is spot-on, and vice versa. But, after a while, no matter how perfect your physical patina is, too much cluelessness just rubs it away into non-interest.   

I have no clue what you just said, but it sure was sexy.

AntonLee

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

lauren is hot.

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 08:58:47 AM »

Wouldn't it be so cool if you went to the library and asked for help finding a book and Lauren happened to be your librarian and you get stuck in the stacks with her for a few hours talking about about Atlas Shrugged, Austrian economics, tattoos and 80's death metal.  And just then a strong breeze loosens her white summer dress...
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Taors

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 09:58:10 AM »

Wouldn't it be so cool if you went to the library and asked for help finding a book and Lauren happened to be your librarian and you get stuck in the stacks with her for a few hours talking about about Atlas Shrugged, Austrian economics, tattoos and 80's death metal.  And just then a strong breeze loosens her white summer dress...

Yes, except you're referring to Cynthia, not Lauren.

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 07:32:30 AM »

Women really hate it when you forget their name.  And they get really angry when you call them the wrong name. Sometimes they get evil when you do that.  With a little creative spelling Love is Evol spelled backwards.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 12:06:43 PM »

If I were single I'd do them all regularly.

I'd probably favor the slightly chubby cherub faced one with the funky hair a little.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

AntonLee

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »

right!  She's slammin.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 08:12:27 AM »

oh shi-- the amish capture prisoners?!?!?!?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That really made my laugh moa :)
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cynthia, Dana, and Lauren

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.