Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cops Are Useless
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cops Are Useless  (Read 3432 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: Cops Are Useless
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 08:46:56 PM »

To know if $150,000.00 is a fair price for what this douche-bag did, you need to ask yourself this question:

Would you let yourself be sodomized with a taser for 150k? If the answer is yes, then the settlement was a fair price. I think a more suitable settlement would be to have a judge order the cop be hog tied on a cold cement floor, butt naked, and let the victim do the exact same thing to the cop that was done to him, plus maybe a little more for his trouble of being victimized in the first place. That way there would be no question that it was a fair trade. Some things in life you cant put a price tag on. Also the fact that it wont even be the cops money that pays the guy off in the first place. Tax payers shouldnt have to pay for this stupid cop.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:16:03 AM »

http://reason.com/blog/2011/01/13/another-isolated-incident

Happened a mile from where I work. What the hell for?

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 09:48:35 AM »

"Cops Are Useless"

Not as armed revenue collectors for the state. :D They actually do their job quite well.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 08:49:55 PM »

This is from a friend of mine a few weeks ago.

His Yeshiva was broken into a few months back. None of the guys realized it until the next week when they were broken into again, at around the same time. They investigated, and found that he thief used one of their credit cards on Shabbat at a local 7-11. They reported all this to the police, and the police said "oh, someone in your school must have done it". The police said that a robbery to them is "low priority".

That would have been impressive, if true because it means he would had to have run off when no one was looking, broken into his own dorm (and thereby violated the Sabbath) and morphed himself into looking into someone else. They know this because the 7-11 gave them the video of the thief. The thief also dropped someone elses cell phone into their home in one of the burglaries. The pics he took of himself matched the video from the store. They returned the phone to the original owner, whose home was also broken into. From the browser history they also got more information on the guy.

A few weeks later, they saw police questioning the thief, and they ran up to them. They were all like "this guy probably broke into our dorms again, and we have proof he did it before". They ran home, confirmed the place had been broken into again, ran back to where the cops were, and they had already let the guy go.

Worse than useless.

-Dennis Goddard

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »

-Dennis Goddard

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3sy2z_cops-raiding-wrong-home-get-shot_news

So, at what point do they make mistakes?

"It was the informant's fault. The police did everything correctly."
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 06:06:55 PM »

I guess changes will only occur when people realize how much the police do TO them as compared to what they do FOR them.

-Dennis Goddard

BonerJoe

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »

To know if $150,000.00 is a fair price for what this douche-bag did, you need to ask yourself this question:

Would you let yourself be sodomized with a taser for 150k? If the answer is yes, then the settlement was a fair price.

Well, there's a difference between easing it in with lube and shoving it up your ass and tearing things and blood pouring out.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »

Would you let yourself be sodomized with a taser for 150k? If the answer is yes, then the settlement was a fair price.

Well, there's a difference between easing it in with lube and shoving it up your ass and tearing things and blood pouring out.

True, but the question still remains. I'm sure there are people out there that would do it for much less, even with the tearing things and without lube.

Only way to really make it right for sure is to let the guy do the exact same thing to the cop. Even steven.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 06:37:44 AM »

Only way to really make it right for sure is to let the guy do the exact same thing to the cop. Even steven.
+1

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 07:17:29 PM »

Definitely useless in this vid..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-1WO8KkIA[/youtube]
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cops Are Useless

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 31 queries.