Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cops are satan,...
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cops are satan,...  (Read 3145 times)

FreeBorn Angel

• View Profile
Cops are satan,...
« on: February 07, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »

As is anybody that forces you to do anything you don't want to do.

The logic is as follows,.....

You've been to church?
Did someone force you to go to church?
Ok, but it wasn't god, right?
When you got to church did you sing?
Did you put money in the plate?
Nobody forced you to do those things did they?

So, if we have established that god doesn't force anybody to do anything, then the only alternative left to force people to do things is satan.

If we assume satan to be a spiritual creature and not flesh and blood, then we can put the flesh and blood people forcing you to do things you don't want to do into the team satan category.
Anybody forcing  you to do something you don't want to do are batting for team satan.

Cops are team satan.

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary   
Proclaim FBA Rey del Mundo

ReasonableVoice

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Cops are satan,...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 07:29:49 PM »

As is anybody that forces you to do anything you don't want to do.

That's a negative. (ie I do not agree)

When someone uses defensive force against you when you are using offensive force (aggression) that is not even close to being like the alleged satan.

if we have established that god doesn't force anybody to do anything, then the only alternative left to force people to do things is satan.
This is a false dichotomy.
That is, it presumes there must be something forcing you rather than you choosing of your own will.

FreeBorn Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 02:31:59 PM »

Quote from: RV
When someone uses defensive force against you when you are using offensive force (aggression) that is not even close to being like the alleged satan.
Yes, responding to a violation of the non-aggression principle is not a negative act.

That is, it presumes there must be something forcing you rather than you choosing of your own will.
Choosing of your own free will is not being forced.
The whole premise is that being forced, and not freely choosing, is satanic.

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary   

ReasonableVoice

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 03:09:39 PM »

Correct, and I disagree with that premise because satan does not force you.
He coaxes, lures, entices, yes. But that is not force.  A person still freely chooses to succumb to the enticements.

FreeBorn Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 03:26:18 PM »

Correct, and I disagree with that premise because satan does not force you.
He coaxes, lures, entices, yes. But that is not force.  A person still freely chooses to succumb to the enticements.
Oh, yes, that is correct.
If you choose to create negativity in the world, that is you freely choosing to bat for team satan.
Satan doesn't force any body to create negativity, it is a free choice to do so.
But, if you choose to force somebody to do something, like go to church, then you are freely choosing to violate the non-aggression principle, and to act satanically.
If the cops put you in jail for smoking pot, or shooting coke, they too have freely chosen to violate the non-aggression principle and act satanically.
However, if cops stop you from raping people then they are not violating the non-aggression principle and their use of force is positive in nature and they bat for team god.

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary   

ReasonableVoice

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 04:17:10 PM »

I think linking aggression and non-aggression to groups (team satan and team god) is not really meaningful
and maybe blurs that each individual person (regardless of teams) has an individual choice  - - to choose aggression or choose non-aggression.

Similar to the blurring that can occur by saying "Cops are team satan." when that group includes some who . . .
if cops stop you from raping people then they are not violating the non-aggression principle and their use of force is positive in nature and they bat for team god.

FreeBorn Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 05:43:55 PM »

Ok, I'm with you, painting with too broad a brush can mischaracterize folks.
But the premise is sound, if one uses violence to attain their goals they are jerks and do satan's work.

By and large, any good cop that doesn't speak up about his bad cop knowledge is a bad cop, too.

Power to the revolution!

Jurisdictionary   

ReasonableVoice

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 07:04:28 PM »

Ok, I'm with you, painting with too broad a brush can mischaracterize folks.
But the premise is sound, if one uses violence to attain their goals they are jerks and do satan's work.

By and large, any good cop that doesn't speak up about his bad cop knowledge is a bad cop, too.
I think I already covered the logic problem in the premise of equating use of violence and satan.
Even if I appear as an angel of light in order to coax a person to do violence, it is still that person's choice, not satan's.
( mind control being an exception of sorts as that can basically render a person to be without free will for a period of time )

But I whole heartedly agree with the first and the last statements there.
As to the last, there are some jurisdictions which have only good cops.
Those are generally smaller towns where all the cops know each other and many in the community have personal experience with all of the officers.

It's harder to infiltrate a family than an organization :-0)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cops are satan,...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 46 queries.