Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cop Killed By Crazy Vietnam Vet [Graphic Video]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cop Killed By Crazy Vietnam Vet [Graphic Video]  (Read 27532 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Cop Killed By Crazy Vietnam Vet [Graphic Video]
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 04:55:55 PM »

Gun in the room. All the guy did was refuse to cooperate, I see no problem with that. The cop replies with threats of violence and pointing his gun at the gentleman. I figure he was within his right to fire on the police officer, I know most people would shoot when some thug is threatening them.

He attacked the officer when he walked up to him.  The guy was going 98 mph when he pursued him.  This one of the good cops out there, he didn't use force until the guy went back to his truck and pulled a gun.  He died because he didn't want to hurt him.

well fucking said!  Brains do rule!

Gxser

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »

Mike,

I completely understand what your saying. What I think is being left out, is the individual nature of what happened. OK so let's say for argument sake, we all believe, all cops are assholes. We have then lowered ourselves to what we perceive to be their level. From what you are all saying is because one does something, then one of them deserves to die. How can we expect to be viewed on an individual basis , if we, are not willing to do the exact same thing we are preaching.

Like you all, I have seen some disgusting displays by officers all over the country. However, I have also seen many many more, displays of officers doing their job in a positive manner. So have you all. Just because the cops view this guy as a murderer, does that mean we are all murderers if we are not cops? Just because some sickass cop Tazers a 70 yr. old grandmother, does that mean every cop is a complete sicko douchebag who Tazers 70 year old grandmother's?

You are advocating for free individualism, but, you are viewing everything, that you do not like, as one big whole. How in the world is this logical? All I am saying is this cop did not deserve to die from some jackass who didn't want a ticket, based on this individual case, my free individual opinion, of this individual police officer.

One of the biggest problems with this country, people want to preach individuality as it only pertains to them, and their beliefs; allowing media, religion, and politics to take away our freedom to think as individuals.

Shadowtheweak

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »

Gxser, Lt., The cops are letting their buddies taze old ladies and kill children with little or no accountability, I am not going to cry a river if one gets caught up in his own violent world. When a cop kills a innocent person, no one cares so I won't care when a innocent cop gets killed for fucking with someone with no apparent victim.
But, yes the cop was just doing his job.
So was every other cop in history including the police in Europe during WW2.
When the police start showing some humanity as a institution maybe they will deserve respect, as it stands they generally just follow orders from whoever is in charge- blindly, and they always have.
Fun Fact: it was the regular cops that did a lot of the Jew rounding up in the axis countries in WW2. Most were not punished at all after the taking of Berlin.
They didn't even lose their fucking jobs.

:shock: what the fuck is wrong with you?  You're taking a huge leap with that comment, this individual cop is in no comparison to what you're stating.  He obviously wasn't a violent tazer happy cop and to lump him in with the rest is just a juvenile thing to think.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »

well, your haircut looks pretty fucking juvenile to me dude.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAh5RJ38Ew&feature=related[/youtube]

Shadowtheweak

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »

He was supposed to be put to death in 2003 but he's been filing appeals for years.  The last one I saw was a habeas petition in 2009.  He'll probably end up rotting in a cell for the remainder of his life.  He's still trying to claim it was a PTSD incident and that he was having a Nam' flashback (Yeah thats why he systematically shot Dinkheller's arms and legs in a suppressive fire fashion assuming that he was wearing a vest....)

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 05:16:25 PM »

He was supposed to be put to death in 2003 but he's been filing appeals for years.  The last one I saw was a habeas petition in 2009.  He'll probably end up rotting in a cell for the remainder of his life.  He's still trying to claim it was a PTSD incident and that he was having a Nam' flashback (Yeah thats why he systematically shot Dinkheller's arms and legs in a suppressive fire fashion assuming that he was wearing a vest....)

he shot the cop's arms and legs?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »

I am making no judgement calls here on someone deserving to live or die in this situation.  I, in fact, do think that ALL cops are assholes. If not for the direct reason that they are assholes themselves, then instead for the reason that they might be "good guys" yet stand idly by while actual asshole cops around them do their asshoish deeds and do nothing about it.

The cop in the video knew the possibilites of dealing with psychopaths like the vietnam vet when he took the job. He balanced that reality with the desire to "protect and serve" He weighed the pros n cons and made a conscious decision to be a cop anyway. I think it was a poor decision. I wont live my life feeling sorry for people that make poor decisions in life. It's too large an emotional burden for me to take on, worrying about every schmuck with a 5 dollar badge that wants to play hero to the world. The real victims here, in my opinion are the cops family members that had nothing to do with the bad decision for their dad or husband to become a cop in the first place. Feel bad for them, definitely.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 05:28:06 PM »

damn shadow, what a controversial vid!

Shadowtheweak

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 05:31:21 PM »

well, your haircut looks pretty fucking juvenile to me dude.

old photo   :roll:

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 05:32:04 PM »

i'm not even willing to post one of me!

Shadowtheweak

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »

he shot the cop's arms and legs?

Yeah he hit the arms and legs before he reloaded and did one last rush shooting the final bullet through his right eye.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »

fuckin maniac

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2011, 05:34:57 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjZW_F4iuqo&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2011, 05:36:12 PM »

fuckin maniac

redneck mutha!  live by the sword die by the sword!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Cop Killed By Crazy Vietnam Vet [Graphic Video]

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 32 queries.