Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Coke and urinalysis
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Coke and urinalysis  (Read 9190 times)

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
Coke and urinalysis
« on: August 15, 2010, 01:58:26 AM »

Here is a hypothetical:  Let's say someone used finished using coke at 0400 on a saturday morning, and had a urynalysis at 0600 on monday morning.  This person used a 1/2 gram throughout the night, and it was their first time using it.  The person is athletic with very little body fat and has a respectable metabolism.  what are the chances of passing the the test, and does anyone know how to clean their system quickly?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Coke and urinalysis
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 02:05:00 AM »

Not a clue.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 02:19:48 AM »

Sounds like you're screwed man.  Don't do cocaine, it's not good for your brain.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 02:30:26 AM »

Fill a condom with someone elses urine and tie it to your dick.All you need is a pin....
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 04:19:48 AM »

Fill a condom with someone elses urine and tie it to your dick.All you need is a pin....

Then you have someone elses urine tied to your dick.

Just pointing that out.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 08:23:40 AM »

Then you have someone elses urine tied to your dick.

Just pointing that out.

Better that than getting assraped when you get sent to prison for drug use.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »

And the real answer is:

Metabolite Detectable Longer Than Expected In Some Cases

"How long will it take for crack (or cocaine) to clear out of my urine?" is a question received many times a day by the staff of the Drug & Poison Information Center. It is not a straightforward question.

First, cocaine itself is metabolized too rapidly to be measured for routine screening. When urine is being screened for the presence of cocaine, it is actually benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine, that is being measured.

Second, as to how long it will take for this metabolite to be eliminated from the urine, in some cases the answer may be longer than traditionally thought. Several studies suggest that benzoylecgonine can be detected in the urine of chronic, highdose abusers for longer periods of time than originally expected. Urine screens currently required by many employers use the minimum cutoff levels set by the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) to establish a positive drug test. A urine level of 300 nanograms per milliliter (or 300 micrograms per liter) of benzoylecgonine is considered a positive result for cocaine use. However, these levels can vary in the same individual depending on when the test is done. For example, first void of the day samples will yield the highest concentrations of drug metabolites. Testing urine at other times of the day will yield differing results, just as the concentration of urine itself changes throughout the day.

Due to these variations in urine concentration, positive test results can occur following a negative test result, although no additional cocaine was used. Many people try to avoid a positive test result by "watering up," or drinking large amounts of fluids to dilute their urine. Ideally, a 24-hour sample should be taken, but this is impossible in most work settings. Performing random urine sampling is about the only way to assure a representative specimen.

The widely accepted time period for benzoylecgonine to be cleared from the urine is three to five days. One study suggests that high dose users (i.e., 0.5 gram or greater for each episode of use) can test positive after eight days. Another study claims that benzoylecgonine can be detected in heavy cocaine users for 10-14 days. The longest time over which positive urine levels of benzoylecgonine were detected was 10-22 days. This was after chronic use of extremely high doses of 112 grams per week. Since it is usually difficult to determine exactly how much cocaine is being abused by a caller, it seems that a broader range of potential detection times should be given when explaining cocaine metabolism in regard to urine testing.

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »

it's good to hear there are still some shady guys on here.

ForumTroll

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 01:56:49 AM »

Have fun getting kicked out.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 01:57:09 AM »

The only reason I didn't offer the condom-full-of-clean-piss suggestion is because it is flawed.  

Try filling a condom with a few ounces of water and see what happens.  It turns into a retarded problem.  Its almost guaranteed to break in your shorts, and if it doesn't, it will hang down beyond your nuts.  

Because of this, it will not maintain body temperature.  You will deliver 90-degree piss to an unamused Sergeant, who has seen this trick every day for the last nineteen years.  

Nobody has mentioned the fact that piss inspections reserve the right to observe the piss coming out of your goddamn dickhole.  

And if you think they don't, go ahead and fuck one up.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 07:58:54 AM »

The only reason I didn't offer the condom-full-of-clean-piss suggestion is because it is flawed.  

Try filling a condom with a few ounces of water and see what happens.  It turns into a retarded problem.  Its almost guaranteed to break in your shorts, and if it doesn't, it will hang down beyond your nuts.  

Because of this, it will not maintain body temperature.  You will deliver 90-degree piss to an unamused Sergeant, who has seen this trick every day for the last nineteen years.  

Nobody has mentioned the fact that piss inspections reserve the right to observe the piss coming out of your goddamn dickhole.  

Inb4 fake penis sheath with in built reservoir.

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1072

Wizzinator FTW!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:00:47 AM by Terror Australis »

Disaster Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 12:50:55 PM »

Why would someone do coke for the first time when they are likely to be subjected to a drug test only days later?

I'm not one to judge, though. I'd fail a drug test for sure, though for pot, not coke. When I applied for my current job I was told that there would be "drug screening", which I was concerned I would fail. As it turns out, their idea of drug screening was just a questionnaire, my answers to which I'm sure they correctly interpreted as "I smoke pot". I got hired anyway. I don't think many companies could afford to not hire people 'cause they smoke pot in my neck of the woods.

I had a freakin' crazy evening a couple of weeks ago with two coworkers and the assistant manager of the company I work for. I wouldn't have done the same around her boss, the manager, but if she were inclined to care about my using drugs she could sure stir up shit for me. Fortunately, considering she doesn't do any drugs herself, she's pretty cool about it.

Anyway, if you did get tested, I hope you passed.
The only place to find freedom is in the dictionary, under "F".

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 12:56:14 PM »

Haha, you hit that nail right on the head.  It's usually a guy who is just texting in the corner, but from time to time you DO get the lurker.

Have fun getting kicked out.

I'm happy to hear you remember me, man.  If I ever get kicked out I'll be living in your attic (don't worry I'll put out).

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 01:19:33 PM »

I thought of an idea worse than the condom.

Use a catheter and put someone elses urine into your bladder.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 01:48:18 PM »

brilliant.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Coke and urinalysis

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.