Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...  (Read 539632 times)

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
Re: Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...
« Reply #3120 on: May 02, 2010, 10:27:50 PM »

I just had to share this link as I have not heard this info anywhere (not even on Alex's site) regarding the possible involvement of North Korean guys blowing up that oil rig...

http://dailypaul.com/node/133339

Read it and see if you think this is likely.  It could be a set-up to get us into another war - or not...

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3121 on: May 02, 2010, 10:46:53 PM »

Dunno. I dont know much about the oil explosion at all. I just heard on the radio a few times about cracks underwater in the pipes.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: May 10, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »

To continue what I said on the show, it is wrong to expect that in "anarchy" we will find the answers to all mankind's troubles because we certainly will not.  Individual instances of violence and injustice will occur as they do under the false religion called "government".  There will not be any ONE way of handling these injustices.  Each case of injustice will find it's own answer.  In many instances (just like today) there will be no solution.  Someone will have suffered an injustice at the hands of someone else and that person will get away with his dirty deed (just like today).  In some instances, the person who has suffered the injustice will find and punish the person who committed the injustice.  In some instances, someone other than the person who suffered the injustice will find and punish the guilty party (like if the victim were murdered).  How each of these actions take place will be wide open.  There would be no "rules" of engagement other than the "avenger" being aware that the same "justice" will come his way if he gets far out of line.

Since the above situation does not appeal to everyone, many will claim that it's better now, but what we have now is a belief in a fiction called "government" that allows the gang of thugs to do any sort of violence they choose without any form of accountability.  It is this ability of large numbers of violent men to band together that creates the greatest injustice in the world.  Millions die in wars, millions more are kidnapped and locked away in little rooms separated from those they love.  No amount of violence in an "anarchistic" society could ever compare to the violence committed in the "name" of the cult called "government"...

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: May 23, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: May 23, 2010, 08:21:41 PM »

Cute picture...

Not so sure that the "Sunday" edition of Freetalklive is going to be much of a hit if it continues in it's current mode of "gay cheer radio show"...

Nothing against homosexuals, but if the "freestate project" is going to become a "homosexual" event, you lose your popularity.  It's not because of homophobia either.  It's because freedom is not about sex any more than it's about race.  If you focus on those issues, you do so at the risk of turning others off.  Lets face it, if I start promoting a move to get more "heterosexuals" to move to NH, the homosexuals will instantly be turned off and fight my "agenda".  Yet this is what I just heard on this "Sunday" show --  how they want to promote more homosexuals to move to NH.  Not talk about "liberty-minded" people (which will by definition, include people from all walks) but rather "gays and lesbians".  What if these homosexuals are statists?  No talk about that... the only prerequisite was to be homosexual.

Not a good start for the Sunday show... maybe this "experiment" in putting the co-hosts on their own turf was a mistake...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 09:06:20 PM by ChristianAnarchist »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3125 on: May 23, 2010, 11:08:04 PM »

Totally saw that dino magnet on a car yesterday. Awesome.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: April 01, 2011, 08:57:05 AM »

Thread restored but posts since last may were not in the backup.  I'm locking this thread again due to objections regarding it's length.  Also because this forum is completely trashed now.  At one time, this forum was THE place to be for liberty issues...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:31:48 PM by ChristianAnarchist »

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: December 29, 2012, 01:36:08 AM »

Ok all...  I'm sure there will be many protests, but I'm going to reopen this thread for discussion on liberty, anarchy and religion.  I think maybe people have had a chance to grow up in the last couple of years (hey, I might be wrong...) and I know that some people like to discuss spiritual matters as well as physical. 

If there's no real discussion to be had, I will again lock this thread so lets give it a try.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3128 on: December 29, 2012, 09:44:40 AM »

Oh Gene.

I wish ya the best mang.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: January 04, 2013, 06:55:09 AM »

He'll mind his manners.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: February 13, 2013, 12:23:33 PM »

In November I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and wanted to know if there are any stories here about treatment.  I was actually scheduled for surgery today but I chickened out and I'm going to monitor my PSA levels a bit longer.  This is in it's early stages and people have been known to live for many years with prostate cancer before going terminal. 

I've looked into radiation and the "Davinci Robot" surgery and I like the robot best so far.  It seems either way you run about a 30% chance of impotence and/or incontinence.  Of course I don't want either of those which is one reason I'm holding off for a few more tests. 

Being in the field of medicine, we know of many people who have tried different things but I was just wondering if anyone here have stories of people you know with prostate cancer and what the outcome was...

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3131 on: February 13, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »

I don't know of any but I wish you the best, Gene.

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: February 13, 2013, 01:34:38 PM »

Thanks.  I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm about to keel over or anything...  It's early detection and the progression is usually slow.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3133 on: February 13, 2013, 03:44:44 PM »

Thanks.  I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm about to keel over or anything...  It's early detection and the progression is usually slow.

I'm rooting for you Gene! Feel free to keep us updated, and say something if you need anything.

Looking from outside

• View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: February 13, 2013, 08:04:48 PM »

Wonderful, an other "invisible friend justifies my rights". Thumbs down. Next?
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Christian Anarchy is the only sensible answer...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.